Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Latest and greatest on Newton

Re: Latest and greatest on Newton
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2010, 01:57:43 PM »
Kicking in pregame is different than kicking from a snap with people in front of you.  

Maybe Cody just had a bad day.  I'm just saying the "they didn't have enough time to practice" excuse is pure spin when they got the same amount of time as everyone else.  What's good for one is good for the other, unless one isn't as good as other.

With that said, Tiffin looked like the worst kicker in the history of kickers his freshman season against Arky.  He turned out pretty good.  Well, except for and extra point here and there.

We're on the same page.  I think some are taking a bad game and turning it into "he must suck".  He was making great contact on Saturday.  Not using the practice excuse, or at least I wasn't.  Even though some have tried to make it sound that way.

The timing was off.  It sucked.  I don't think that translates to Parkey exclusively.  My opinion is all....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »
We're on the same page.  I think some are taking a bad game and turning it into "he must suck".  He was making great contact on Saturday.  Not using the practice excuse, or at least I wasn't.  Even though some have tried to make it sound that way.

The timing was off.  It sucked.  I don't think that translates to Parkey exclusively.  My opinion is all....
:rofl:

No you're not.  You're not even in the same book. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2010, 02:04:28 PM »
See?  This is what I've been saying for a while now.  You just proved it.  

You don't see or hear anything but the buzzing between your own ears.  You make something up, decide how it applies and then run with it.  What was actually said is of no consequence to you, because you're charging ahead trying to butt down imaginary windmills with your head.  

You don't have any idea what you're talking about.  Nobody said a word about Rollison.  Your ass is chapped because I said he wasn't going to be the alpha-omega some (two) of you tried to spin him into being and now that he's gotten himself in trouble and another recruit may be taking the reins, you're pissed at Kaos for being "right." ** Poor you.  

What you're trying to do here is just silly.  Nobody brought Rollison into the discussion but you.

** For the record, I am not claiming to have been right about my general feeling on Rollison. Merely pointing out that the illusion of rightness (which has not come close to being determined yet) is what has Chop's ass in a knit.

Yawn. 

1. Yes.  Who here didn't see your assertions about Rollison and know directly that was what you were saying when you pulled up that nugget about seeing them in person.   It's the ONLY reason you said that about me saying I saw Parkey in person.  It's the argument I used against you when you refused to say WHY Rollison would be a failure, or at least "NEVER" be the man at AU.  That's why Rollison came up.  Nice try though...

2. I, in no way shape or form, claimed Rollison to be a guaranteed success.  No matter how many times you make it up and say I did.  It's just a lie.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #163 on: January 04, 2010, 02:14:38 PM »
Yawn. 

1. Yes.  Who here didn't see your assertions about Rollison and know directly that was what you were saying when you pulled up that nugget about seeing them in person.   It's the ONLY reason you said that about me saying I saw Parkey in person.  It's the argument I used against you when you refused to say WHY Rollison would be a failure, or at least "NEVER" be the man at AU.  That's why Rollison came up.  Nice try though...

2. I, in no way shape or form, claimed Rollison to be a guaranteed success.  No matter how many times you make it up and say I did.  It's just a lie.

1. Tyrick Rollison did not enter my mind.  Unless you have some advanced electronics capable of reading people's thoughts... well...

You made that up.  Manifestation of your own inferiority complex.

And moving on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #164 on: January 04, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »
1. Tyrick Rollison did not enter my mind.  Unless you have some advanced electronics capable of reading people's thoughts... well...

You made that up.  Manifestation of your own inferiority complex.

And moving on...

:bs:  ...as usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »
perhaps because parkey isn't butter.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 02:28:05 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »
Is that anything like the pixie dust strippers give off?

Very similar.  Also very hard to remove from clothes.  

You just need practice my young padawan learner.

ALWAYS keep a lint roller in your vehicle.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 04:34:34 PM by Thrilla »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »
ALWAYS keep a lint roller in your vehicle.

I do love stripper glitter. 

Strippers have a smell that is uniquely their own.  Nothing else like it in the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2010, 04:59:06 PM »
I do love stripper glitter. 

Strippers have a smell that is uniquely their own.  Nothing else like it in the world.

Actually, if you buy a vanilla-coconut candle, and squeeze some perspiration from your armpits into there, then burn it...them smell would be dead on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »
No, we've already established that anything personally witnessed is worthless.  You set those ground rules yourself.

You also clearly established a pattern of rushing to Prowler's defense no matter how stupid his position (and he to yours).  Therefore anything you say related to this topic -- regardless of the validity -- is rendered irrelevant.  Even if 100% accurate, the taint of bias destroys the impact of anything you may or may not have observed.   

Even if Chop or myself are 100% accurate, you're just going to go ahead and say it's "pa-fucking-thetic"?   :thumbsup:

FYI, fucking dipshit, my position is correct, no matter how brain dead you are on any subject, in regards to football.  Secondly, Chop was actually there to see what was going on...you know, things that one couldn't pick up on TV.  I'm not saying that Chop was able to see EVERYTHING that happened during every play, but since Cody Parkey is an Auburn commit and the #1 Kicker in the Country, I'm pretty sure he paid attention to watch him do his thang.  If I can see Cody stutter stepping before the third try, then I'm pretty sure that someone paying attention At the game could see it too along with other things that the TV couldn't pick up.

Kaos, did you watch the Under Armour Game?

Did any of the other kickers get extra practice time?  If not, did they have any problems?  I didn't see the game so I don't know, but that looks like major league spinning.  I mean, if all the other kickers have same practice time and didn't have those problems, I don't really see how that could even be considered.  Unless you're agreeing that he may be worse than the other kickers.

I don't think the other team's kicker had that much trouble kicking extra points, as for FGs...I can only think of one that was tried and I think he nailed it.  But, only the snapper was used for both sides and that was Auburn Commit, Dakota Moseley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #170 on: January 04, 2010, 07:26:35 PM »
Word on the Rivals skreets is, Cade Foster will most likely take over the #1 ranking for kickers after this weeks All-American game.

"I heard Foster's special teams coach tell him today that if he keeps kicking the ball 15 yards or more deep into the endzone, that he will not have to talk to him the rest of the week," said Every. "One of his kickoffs hit the crossbars of the goalpost. He is a huge kid physically. His natural leg strength is overpowering."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #171 on: January 04, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »
Word on the Rivals skreets is, Cade Foster will most likely take over the #1 ranking for kickers after this weeks All-American game.
Hmmm....wonder why that might happen?  One game, equals automatic jump...LMAO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #172 on: January 04, 2010, 07:44:41 PM »

Dude...take the Auburn glasses off for a second. Parkey looked like SHIT Saturday. Pure shit. He had a couple of kick-offs go into the endzone, but nothing consistently. Hell, he had one kick-off to the 30 yard line. Was that the holders fault?

Hell, I was watching the game with a bunch of LSU fans and they were all laughing at me when I said this dude was a commitment. And they continued to laugh, the whole fucking game. Kick after kick.

He has to be rated the number one kicker for some reason, but I would drop the fuck out of him too having the performance that he had on Saturday. He was horrible. Completely horrible. It didn't even look like the ball came off his leg good when he hit it good...and pulled it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM »

Every says the high school all-star games are one of the few opportunities where analyst are able to watch and grade recruits in person, together.  

Parkey didn't impress, where Foster has.  Every admits that he'll have to see Foster in game action, but leg strength wise, Foster is the best in the 2010 class.

Doesn't mean that it will happen, but after one day of practice, the Rivals analysts are already talking.  Also, another rumor on the rivals skreets says that Keenan Allen may be ranked the #1 player in the nation before signing day.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #174 on: January 04, 2010, 08:26:59 PM »
Every says the high school all-star games are one of the few opportunities where analyst are able to watch and grade recruits in person, together.  

Parkey didn't impress, where Foster has.  Every admits that he'll have to see Foster in game action, but leg strength wise, Foster is the best in the 2010 class.

Doesn't mean that it will happen, but after one day of practice, the Rivals analysts are already talking.  Also, another rumor on the rivals skreets says that Keenan Allen may be ranked the #1 player in the nation before signing day.  
So...those rumors coming from SPuat fans, correct?  LMAO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2010, 09:16:10 PM »
Even if Chop or myself are 100% accurate, you're just going to go ahead and say it's "pa-fucking-thetic"?   :thumbsup:

One day in some alternate reality or anti-matter universe, we might get to find out what i'd do.  I'm not looking for it in this lifetime, however. 

Yours and his ridiculous spinning and whitewashing and explaining away in this topic has been really, really, really sad. 

The one thing I hate more than anything is letting Bama fans make Auburn fans look ridiculous.  The two of you.... wow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #176 on: January 04, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »
One day in some alternate reality or anti-matter universe, we might get to find out what i'd do.  I'm not looking for it in this lifetime, however. 

Yours and his ridiculous spinning and whitewashing and explaining away in this topic has been really, really, really sad. 

The one thing I hate more than anything is letting Bama fans make Auburn fans look ridiculous.  The two of you.... wow. 
I vote for a name change for ^^This Guy^^.....

Seems to be his time of the month, everyday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #177 on: January 04, 2010, 09:54:17 PM »
Also, another rumor on the rivals skreets says that Keenan Allen may be ranked the #1 player in the nation before signing day.  

I've heard this, and I think that decision would be very telling of the way Rivals evaluates prospects.  I don't mean the "conspiracy" theories.  I think Rivals is very inconsistent in the way they decide who is the top prospects and who isn't.

Don't get me wrong.  Keenan Allen is a stud and will contribute on special teams and have a back up role next year.  However, Seantrel Henderson builds a program.  A stud left tackle is like getting a five star quarterback.  You expect to build the offense around him.  He could go anywhere in the country and compete for the starting job immediately.  You don't remove the #1 ranking just because some skill player is making highlights during practice. 

Also, Ronald Powell and the Okawindmebeuqegue kid are phenoms at the DE position.  They have more of a case for being the #1 prospect.  Those two kids will make an immediate impact at the next level and are as close to sure-things as you can get.  Whoever gets them will have an immediate upgrade in the pass defense.  Can't say the same for a safety. 

Just my two cents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #178 on: January 04, 2010, 10:42:38 PM »
One day in some alternate reality or anti-matter universe, we might get to find out what i'd do.  I'm not looking for it in this lifetime, however.  

The one thing I hate more than anything is letting Bama fans make Auburn fans look ridiculous.  The two of you.... wow.  

You haven't offered ONE piece of "on-topic" discussion.  Go fuck yourself.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 11:31:50 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #179 on: January 04, 2010, 11:43:18 PM »
You haven't offered ONE piece of "on-topic" discussion.  Go fuck yourself.

Again with the comprehension problems. 

You and your pal are hopeless.  Absolutely hopeless.   

Giving up now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions