Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburns next QB

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Auburns next QB
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »
Please don't think of me as a cowboy. 

Sorry.

Which one are you, then?  Indian chief, cop or construction worker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2009, 11:53:28 AM »
Sorry.

Which one are you, then?  Indian chief, cop or construction worker?
I like to picture him this way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »
Oh.  I see.  The black mask has to have a gigantic nose. 

Racist bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2009, 12:00:27 PM »
Oh.  I see.  The black mask has to have a gigantic nose. 

Racist bastard.

Yeah, but the lips are clearly those of an Asian woman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2009, 12:02:07 PM »

Yeah, but the lips are clearly those of an Asian woman

I don't see lips.  Only a chrome grill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2009, 12:19:16 PM »
I don't see lips.  Only a chrome grill.
There you go profiling again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jadennis

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »
Really? Seriously? I've seen alot of people who "got it from a friend for $50", or "I found it in a dumpster", or "Somebody must have put that weed in my pants", etc. And he was SO innocent, and could provide SO MUCH proof that he made a legit buy from a website, that he threw the laptop out the window after the cops came around asking about it. Either you are just that dumb, or you are in just that much denial and wanting AU to do anything to get back on level. I've seen your posts; you're not dumb.

I'm not claiming innocence in the least.  Whether he stole it or knowingly bought a stolen laptop, I'm just saying it doesn't make him a "thug".  My point was he doesn't have a history of these kinds of offenses.  He hasn't been in and out of trouble his whole life.  I'm guessing that probably half the kids on any team anywhere, thugs or not, have done something similar to this along the way (or will before they graduate...the vast majority will just not get caught).  

It's not like he's Nate Newton and was pulled over with a van full of drugs (twice).  You telling me if you had a friend who said he had a buddy that could get you an iPod for $50 you wouldn't consider it? (Assuming you didn't already have an iPod).  

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 02:11:30 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
It's not like he's Nate Newton and was pulled over with a van full of drugs (twice).  You telling me if you had a friend who said he had a buddy that could get you an iPod for $50 you wouldn't consider it? (Assuming you didn't already have an iPod).  

I wouldn't.

Fuck Apple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2009, 04:39:33 PM »
I'm not claiming innocence in the least.  Whether he stole it or knowingly bought a stolen laptop, I'm just saying it doesn't make him a "thug".  My point was he doesn't have a history of these kinds of offenses.  He hasn't been in and out of trouble his whole life.  I'm guessing that probably half the kids on any team anywhere, thugs or not, have done something similar to this along the way (or will before they graduate...the vast majority will just not get caught).  

Its amazing how much credit you will give him since he is an AU recruit. I can only imagine the replies by AU fans if this kid were going to sign with Alabama. You know nobody here would give him such a pass. I'm not saying he is a horrible kid. Kids do stupid shit. We all have. Just pointing out how any excuse is applicable for this kid, however, would be seen as "bammer spin" if Alabama were about to sign him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »
Its amazing how much credit you will give him since he is an AU recruit. I can only imagine the replies by AU fans if this kid were going to sign with Alabama. You know nobody here would give him such a pass. I'm not saying he is a horrible kid. Kids do stupid shit. We all have. Just pointing out how any excuse is applicable for this kid, however, would be seen as "bammer spin" if Alabama were about to sign him.

As I said in another thread...or maybe this one (Can't recall)...I wouldn't give Bama fans any shit for recruiting this guy.  I don't see the big deal about any school recruiting him.  Others may disagree and I'm sure there's plenty who would give you guys crap just because it's any ole reason to dish it out.  But my problem is and always has been how Saban handles "Discipline".  As you said, kids do stupid shit.  They deserve second chances too...but only if they're held accountable and show they learned from their mistakes and intend to do the right things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:12 PM »
It is amazing you havent been to an uat game.  Also it is amazing how much time you spending an auburn message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »
It is amazing you havent been to an uat game.  Also it is amazing how much time you spending an auburn message board.
Its amazing that this is the only thing you know how to contribute. Yes, I haven't ever been to an Alabama game. We all know that. Amazing. Yes, I post on an Auburn message board. Both amazing observations. I'm sorry that these are the only two things you are capable of talking about, because its all I ever see you post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Token

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »
I kept the right ones out, And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2009, 11:47:58 PM »
I kept the right ones out, And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins

You would make a better actor as the big man in the "Green Mile". For what its worth, my room mate in the Army was a black man from Cincinnati. Also, black women have asses that just dont quit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »
Its amazing that this is the only thing you know how to contribute. Yes, I haven't ever been to an Alabama game. We all know that. Amazing. Yes, I post on an Auburn message board. Both amazing observations. I'm sorry that these are the only two things you are capable of talking about, because its all I ever see you post.

Which is more than you have ever contributed.  

You like to start a post whenever something you feel goes wrong at Auburn.  For instance the 2 DUIs, or possible recruits de-committing.  Its really fucking annoying.  So while you continue to do that, Im gonna make sure that everyone knows that you still have attended 0 uat games, post all the damn time on here and offer you sound advice like get a job that pays you enough so you can attend one of those games in west vance or maybe post that shit on a bammer board where you can properly worship saban.

This is an Auburn board rwsdimm (which is "run with sabans dick in my mouth") so yeah if a kid's gonna commit to us that has a troubled past... its not so bad, but if he was to commit to the college team in south-northport, his transgressions become a lot worse.  Its cause we hate uat.  You guys are the bad guys.  You guys are the enemies.  

So unless you change your tune; Im gonna keep telling everyone exactly how many bammer games you have been to.  (Which if people didn't know by now is zero)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 12:26:55 PM by auburnredwing »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2009, 09:07:06 AM »
He's just working on his British accent to try and get the ladies into the shitter stall.
Glorious!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jadennis

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »
Its amazing how much credit you will give him since he is an AU recruit. I can only imagine the replies by AU fans if this kid were going to sign with Alabama. You know nobody here would give him such a pass. I'm not saying he is a horrible kid. Kids do stupid poop. We all have. Just pointing out how any excuse is applicable for this kid, however, would be seen as "bammer spin" if Alabama were about to sign him.

I don't completely agree.  I'm sure there would be some light hearted "free laptops?  This kid will fit right in at Alabama" and stuff like that.  But I really don't think many, if anyone on here, would seriously try to make him out to be a thug and call it spin when you mention that the charges were dropped and that he bought a stolen lap top, he didn't break into a house and steal one.  I honestly don't think there would be a serious (non sarcastic) attack on the kid for going to Alabama.  Sarcastic?  Absolutely.  But nothing more than that.

And honestly, don't you kind of want to make it a priority to get to a game next year just so it will shut us up on here?  I would.  I would go just to spite us, even more than actually wanting to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

RWS

« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »
I don't completely agree.  I'm sure there would be some light hearted "free laptops?  This kid will fit right in at Alabama" and stuff like that.  But I really don't think many, if anyone on here, would seriously try to make him out to be a thug and call it spin when you mention that the charges were dropped and that he bought a stolen lap top, he didn't break into a house and steal one.  I honestly don't think there would be a serious (non sarcastic) attack on the kid for going to Alabama.  Sarcastic?  Absolutely.  But nothing more than that.

And honestly, don't you kind of want to make it a priority to get to a game next year just so it will shut us up on here?  I would.  I would go just to spite us, even more than actually wanting to go.
Even if the kid did break into something and steal it, he wouldn't deserve the thug label. Kids just do stupid shit. Period. I see it all the time. It doesn't mean they are bad people. It means they are 18-20 year old kids. Whether the kid would receive an attack if he were signing with Alabama is debatable. Shit, Rashad Johnson was arrested for PI and the case was later dismissed. It was made out by AU fans as if he was a total thug. But then again, you always have those few in a fanbase that are just idiots. So, who knows.

And really, no, its not a priority of mine to get to a game. Not even to shut some of you idiots up. People on message boards don't affect my real life. I don't care what you people say on here, just the same as you guys shouldn't care what I say. Its the internet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »
I don't care what you people say on here, just the same as you guys shouldn't care what I say. Its the internet.

:violin:

Oh by the way, Merry Christmas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2009, 12:55:50 PM »
:violin:

Oh by the way, Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to y'all too. I hope everything went well for everybody. I only had to work a half day, so things went well on this end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions