Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburns next QB

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Auburns next QB
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »
Didn't see where the clip was posted, but here it is for those interested...

Bullshit, that's Florida's Scrimmage game because........

But I really am sort of indifferent.  I don't care either way.  It's funny to me to watch a couple of people ... having another spasming orgasm over Newton (without ever seeing (him) play a down of SEC football). There's that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2009, 06:00:58 AM »
Another point in the name of accuracy:

Newton was charged with receiving stolen property, not theft.

Rebuttal now?  References to this issue in other threads refer to "stole a laptop from another student."  I assumed this to be true. 

Further research indicates that you are inaccurate or at least that reports are inconsistent. 

" Then on November 21, Newton was arrested for burglary and obstruction of justice. [2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Newton

Florida backup quarterback Cameron Newton was arrested on Friday after stealing a laptop. Allegedly, Newton stole the laptop over a month ago and was discovered with it after he used it to access the university’s network. When police arrived at Newton’s dorm room to investigate, they noticed a laptop with Newton’s name painted across it. The officers returned later to investigate further and the laptop was gone. In a fit of panic, Newton had thrown it out the window (SMART!). Newton has since been arrested, charged with burglary, larceny, and obstructing justice, and suspended from the team.
http://thebullgator.blogspot.com/2008/11/cameron-newton-arrested-charged-with.html

Burglary isn't RSP.  I'm good with how it was originally phrased. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »
Rebuttal now?  References to this issue in other threads refer to "stole a laptop from another student."  I assumed this to be true. 

Further research indicates that you are inaccurate or at least that reports are inconsistent. 

" Then on November 21, Newton was arrested for burglary and obstruction of justice. [2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Newton

Florida backup quarterback Cameron Newton was arrested on Friday after stealing a laptop. Allegedly, Newton stole the laptop over a month ago and was discovered with it after he used it to access the university’s network. When police arrived at Newton’s dorm room to investigate, they noticed a laptop with Newton’s name painted across it. The officers returned later to investigate further and the laptop was gone. In a fit of panic, Newton had thrown it out the window (SMART!). Newton has since been arrested, charged with burglary, larceny, and obstructing justice, and suspended from the team.
http://thebullgator.blogspot.com/2008/11/cameron-newton-arrested-charged-with.html

Burglary isn't RSP.  I'm good with how it was originally phrased. 

No rebuttal. I read an article that referred to the charge as receiving stolen property.

Unless we pull the arrest report, we can't be sure what the charge was. Wikipedia and a blog aren't irrefutable reference materials.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »
Neithrr is an apocryphal article that I haven't seen. You cannot claim I was inaccurate since you are no more sure of the answer than I.

Can't claim an inaccuracy on my part when credible available evidence says otherwise. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »
Neithrr is an apocryphal article that I haven't seen. You cannot claim I was inaccurate since you are no more sure of the answer than I.

Can't claim an inaccuracy on my part when credible available evidence says otherwise. 

ie - prove aliens DON'T exist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 08:34:25 PM »
I think it's water under the bridge now. The guy learned his lesson so let's go forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »
I think it's water under the bridge now. The guy learned his lesson so let's go forward.

This is bullshit.  If UAT was recruiting this kid all you guys would be saying is how Saban will do anything to win and recruits thugs, and that Auburn would never let someone like this in the "Auburn family".  I call bullshit on your hypocrisy.  UAT and AU fans are the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »
This is bullshit.  If UAT was recruiting this kid all you guys would be saying is how Saban will do anything to win and recruits thugs, and that Auburn would never let someone like this in the "Auburn family".  I call bullshit on your hypocrisy.  UAT and AU fans are the same.

Some would and some wouldn't.  Some people have no problem with Saban or Chizik or Stoops or anybody else for that matter, recruiting as guy like this.  He's got ONE damn indiscretion on his record and I wouldn't blame Saban for camping on his doorstep.  Do I think Saban has an EXTREMELY lax record in the discipline department?  Hell yes.  And I make no apologies for it.  The differences in how he has gone about "Disciplining" players compared to either of the Auburn staffs over the last few years is night and day.  Not even in the same universe. 

But if Saban was on this kid and we weren't, I'd be ripping our own staff for an epic FAIL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jadennis

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »
This is bullpoop.  If UAT was recruiting this kid all you guys would be saying is how Saban will do anything to win and recruits thugs, and that Auburn would never let someone like this in the "Auburn family".  I call bullpoop on your hypocrisy.  UAT and AU fans are the same.

"Recruits thugs"?  This kid bought a stolen laptop off Craigslist....hardly a thug.  That's it, the one problem he's had.  I call bullshit on your bullshit. 

Besides, we all know Saban would have had a laptop hand delivered to this kid if he wanted him anyway. :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »
This kid bought a stolen laptop off Craigslist....hardly a thug. 
Really? Seriously? I've seen alot of people who "got it from a friend for $50", or "I found it in a dumpster", or "Somebody must have put that weed in my pants", etc. And he was SO innocent, and could provide SO MUCH proof that he made a legit buy from a website, that he threw the laptop out the window after the cops came around asking about it. Either you are just that dumb, or you are in just that much denial and wanting AU to do anything to get back on level. I've seen your posts; you're not dumb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »
Mr. jadennis is a bright shining star on this sight. He has already called bullpoop on your bullpoop. I suggest you fold like a cheap suit Bamer. No shame!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2009, 11:22:00 PM »
Really? Seriously? I've seen alot of people who "got it from a friend for $50", or "I found it in a dumpster", or "Somebody must have put that weed in my pants", etc. And he was SO innocent, and could provide SO MUCH proof that he made a legit buy from a website, that he threw the laptop out the window after the cops came around asking about it. Either you are just that dumb, or you are in just that much denial and wanting AU to do anything to get back on level. I've seen your posts; you're not dumb.

I don't give a rat's ass about downplaying it.  Believe it or not, I don't care if Newton walked up to someone and said, "Gimme da' laptop bitch, or else I come correct and break it off propah in yo ass".  If he screwed up and learned his lesson and has had a chance to prove it...which he has..then the hell with the past and let's give him a shot.  On theother hand, if he's Willie Williams and playin' the thug role everywhere he goes, he doesn't deserve his shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »
I don't give a rat's ass about downplaying it.  Believe it or not, I don't care if Newton walked up to someone and said, "Gimme da' laptop bitch, or else I come correct and break it off propah in yo ass".  If he screwed up and learned his lesson and has had a chance to prove it...which he has..then the hell with the past and let's give him a shot.  On theother hand, if he's Willie Williams and playin' the thug role everywhere he goes, he doesn't deserve his shot.
I didn't know Cameron was British.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2009, 09:39:20 AM »
He's just working on his British accent to try and get the ladies into the shitter stall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »

He's a Wanka Gangsta
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »

Easy, cowboy.  I was agreeing with this sentiment in my post.  It was, admittedly, unclear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »
Easy, cowboy.  I was agreeing with this sentiment in my post.  It was, admittedly, unclear.

Please don't think of me as a cowboy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2009, 10:54:58 AM »
Please don't think of me as a cowboy. 

So you're saying you have no cattle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »
So you're saying you have no cattle?

I, like Gene Chizik, have plenty of hat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions