Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Word on da skreets....*

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
*Word on da skreets....*
« on: December 03, 2009, 07:53:06 PM »
Backup QB Tyrik Rollison has been suspended for violation of team rules....Updates on the situation will probably come out later tonight or tomorrow.

Also, UGA's Rodney Garner has decided to call it quits...word is he talked to Coach Richt about the open DC job and he was told that he wasn't going to be named as the DC, he quit.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:56:13 PM by The Eye Gouger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: *Word on da skreets....*
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »
Backup QB Tyrik Rollison has been suspended for violation of team rules....Updates on the situation will probably come out later tonight or tomorrow.

Also, UGA's Rodney Garner has decided to call it quits...word is he talked to Coach Richt about the open DC job and he was told that he wasn't going to be named as the DC, he quit.

Word on my skreet is I'd run Boulware's ass off now and give Garner that position, whether he knows a damn thing about it or not.  Boulware sure doesn't. But, come to think of it, Garner would only slow us down in recruiting...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »
Welcome to the starting job....

Signed Neil Caudle and Barrett Trotter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

We have until Spring for him to "unsuspend himself."

Not worried about that bullshit until they tell me he's not practicing this spring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »
I'm guessing grades or skipping classes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »
Please remember my limb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »
Please remember my limb.
Your "limb" has jack shit to do with him being suspended.  The "limb" statement was made in your response to him being as good as he was hyped up to be.  BTW, suspended doesn't mean kicked off the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
A Chizik recruit? Discipline issues? Impossible! The man can see into the future. How was this possible?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 09:30:50 PM »
Your "limb" has jack poop to do with him being suspended.  The "limb" statement was made in your response to him being as good as he was hyped up to be.  BTW, suspended doesn't mean kicked off the team.

If he doesn't live up to potential, he doesn't live up to potential -- whatever the reason. 

I'm saying now (and have said all along) that this guy will never, ever, ever be all that.  Or this.  He will never be "the man" at AU and if he is, we're in a bundle of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »
I'm saying now (and have said all along) that this guy will never, ever, ever be all that.  Or this.  He will never be "the man" at AU blind speculation, blind speculation, blind speculation, blind speculation and if he is, we're in a bundle of shit. ignorant nonsense
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:33:19 PM by UFChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »
If he doesn't live up to potential, he doesn't live up to potential -- whatever the reason. 

I'm saying now (and have said all along) that this guy will never, ever, ever be all that.  Or this.  He will never be "the man" at AU and if he is, we're in a bundle of shit.
You really have no fuckin' clue do you.  Another thing, if he is kicked off the team right now, goes somewhere else...anywhere else, and has three outstanding years....then gets drafted by some NFL team and has some really good years there, would that still mean that he didn't live up to his potential.  Because, you saying that he'll never...EVER, EVER live up to his potential is not including his stay at Auburn.  Like I said before, you don't know jack shit about if he will or wont live up to his potential.  You're just getting yourself ready for if/when he's named the starter at Auburn you can get your crew (you and greaseybammer) up with pitch forks and dildos...pokin' and fuckin' every topic on the message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 09:49:05 PM »

Yes.  It's my opinion.  Based on what I think.  

You have a problem with people who have opinions.  That much is clear.  Projecting him to be anything is equally blind speculation.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:53:01 PM by Kerwin Bell's Moustache »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 09:51:52 PM »
You really have no phukin' clue do you.  Another thing, if he is kicked off the team right now, goes somewhere else...anywhere else, and has three outstanding years....then gets drafted by some NFL team and has some really good years there, would that still mean that he didn't live up to his potential.  Because, you saying that he'll never...EVER, EVER live up to his potential is not including his stay at Auburn.  Like I said before, you don't know jack poop about if he will or wont live up to his potential.  You're just getting yourself ready for if/when he's named the starter at Auburn you can get your crew (you and greaseybammer) up with pitch forks and dildos...pokin' and phukin' every topic on the message board.

Funny. 

This is one of the top ten most ridiculous replies I've ever seen. 

I don't care if he goes to Dillburg Tech and sets 400 kabillion NCAA records and is drafted into the NFL Hall of Fame despite never playing a snap in the league.  That has no bearing on anything. 

All I'm saying is that this guy will never be the QB at Auburn most of you have set him up to be.  That's my opinion -- and like most of mine -- you will see it come to fruition in the coming years.  Not recruiting a QB this season is an epic fail. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »
Yes.  It's my opinion.  Based on what I think.  

You have a problem with people who have opinions.  That much is clear.
It's that you're stating as fact something that is not only speculative, but supported by absolutely nothing, besides your belief that you have a psychic gift.

The last sentence could be based on something besides your holy premonition, but if you had actually seen and/or heard reports of how he has performed in practice, you would spare the doom and gloom. But I know. That's not your style. The sky is falling and all that. Got it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:56:00 PM by UFChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »
Funny. 

This is one of the top ten most ridiculous replies I've ever seen. 

I don't care if he goes to Dillburg Tech and sets 400 kabillion NCAA records and is drafted into the NFL Hall of Fame despite never playing a snap in the league.  That has no bearing on anything. 

All I'm saying is that this guy will never be the QB at Auburn most of you have set him up to be.  That's my opinion -- and like most of mine -- you will see it come to fruition in the coming years.  Not recruiting a QB this season is an epic fail. 

Ben Leard strongly disagrees with your opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »
It's that you're stating as fact something that is not only speculative, but supported by absolutely nothing, besides your belief that you have a psychic gift.

The last sentence could be based on something besides your holy premonition, but if you had actually seen and/or heard reports of how he has performed in practice, you would spare the doom and gloom. But I know. That's not your style. The sky is falling and all that. Got it.

How the fuck else do you state an opinion, Chizz? 

You state it as your opinion.  I wasn't aware that my posts carried the weight of papal bull.  I wasn't aware that I needed to put a fucking disclaimer on everything I write.   I thought it was clear that when you posted something it was your FUCKING OPINION. 

I don't have a psychic gift.  I just know shit.  It is my style to say what I think without a bunch of mealy mouthed "well maybe" mewling.  I say what I think (my opinion), don't attempt to couch it with a bunch of qualifiers and then I live with it. That's how it's always going to be. Always. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 10:11:35 PM »
Ben Leard strongly disagrees with your opinion.

He has the right to do so.  He also has the right to be wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »
He has the right to do so.  He also has the right to be wrong.

As do you.

Why are you thinking he will never be the man? What has he done? What have you seen? What have you heard?

You make this claim based on what? Your opinion? And then you expect people to just let it slide?

This is almost greaselweasel-esque... You saw TR was suspended so you have to remind everyone you don't think he will be shit....not only that, but you think he will be shit "just because"...

What are we supposed to think about your "opinion" at this point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »
As do you.

Why are you thinking he will never be the man? What has he done? What have you seen? What have you heard?

You make this claim based on what? Your opinion? And then you expect people to just let it slide?

This is almost greaselweasel-esque... You saw TR was suspended so you have to remind everyone you don't think he will be poop....not only that, but you think he will be poop "just because"...

What are we supposed to think about your "opinion" at this point?

You're not obligated to think or not think anything.  My opinion is my opinion. 

What you do with it is on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 01:06:56 PM »
You're not obligated to think or not think anything.  My opinion is my opinion. 

What you do with it is on you.

So again...why do you have the opinion that TR is not going to be shit at Auburn? Or do you just say that so I can "I told you so" later on in chance it happens.

I actually respect your opinion. You have shown me that you know far more about football than I originally thought. Most of the time you back up your opinion with support as to why you have formed this opinion. With TR, you haven't. You just said he will never be the man. Why?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions