friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: While Yall Are Busy In Shoutbox
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 02:26:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »
Well shit. I called myself looking, too.

You need to look in shoutbox
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »
You need to look in shoutbox

The name of this thing cracks me up.

I have a Monty Python-esque cartoon image in my head of a screaming vagina.  It's hysterical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
The name of this thing cracks me up.

I have a Monty Python-esque cartoon image in my head of a screaming vagina.  It's hysterical.
JUST GET ON SHOUTBOX NOW!!  (Please, per GF and Sani and Ogre - not just me!)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »
Dyer committed.
Good thing Arky didn't want him, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 10:53:07 AM »
Good thing Arky didn't want him, right?
Yep.
It ain't over yet. This kid may decommit/commit a few more times before this is over. I think he's supposed to be at TN today. He is an LSU fan first, but they aren't hard and heavy after him either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 11:07:24 AM »
Yep.
It ain't over yet. This kid may decommit/commit a few more times before this is over. I think he's supposed to be at TN today. He is an LSU fan first, but they aren't hard and heavy after him either.

Bull. Shit.

Come on dude...you are better than that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »
Yep.
You really just need to accept that AU made a good pull right out of your own backyard. Dyer is one of Malzahn's boys, and unless Malzahn goes anywhere before February, Dyer will go to AU. If you could stop drinking the Petrino kool-aid I think you would see this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
You really just need to accept that AU made a good pull right out of your own backyard. Dyer is one of Malzahn's boys, and unless Malzahn goes anywhere before February, Dyer will go to AU. If you could stop drinking the Petrino kool-aid I think you would see this.
WTF?
I've said numerous times that I'd like for us to get him. RB is not one of our priorities this year.
I do trust in Petrino to pick who he goes after and for some reason, Dyer was not pursued hard and heavy by us.
Dyer has never seemed to be interested in playing for us anyways.
We're always going to lose some good instate players, happens every year. The last couple of classes, we have pulled in some top players from other states and are on a path to do so again this year. That rarely happened during our last regime.
Go read woopig about Dyer. I don't think there are many folks upset that he committed to Auburn. There may be some hand wringing going on at hogville. I haven't looked, but there are a lot of chicken littles over there.

I hope Dyer plays good for Auburn except for one game a year and I ain't talking about the Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »
WTF?
I've said numerous times that I'd like for us to get him. RB is not one of our priorities this year.
I do trust in Petrino to pick who he goes after and for some reason, Dyer was not pursued hard and heavy by us.
Dyer has never seemed to be interested in playing for us anyways.
We're always going to lose some good instate players, happens every year. The last couple of classes, we have pulled in some top players from other states and are on a path to do so again this year. That rarely happened during our last regime.
Go read woopig about Dyer. I don't think there are many folks upset that he committed to Auburn. There may be some hand wringing going on at hogville. I haven't looked, but there are a lot of chicken littles over there.

I hope Dyer plays good for Auburn except for one game a year and I ain't talking about the Iron Bowl.
Let me get this straight.....RB is not a priority at Arky right now, so they're just going to turn a blind eye to the #1 prospect in Arkansas and the #3 RB in the country who LIVES IN ARKANSAS? Especially when Arkansas has offers out to other RBs, and none of them are as good as Dyer? Bullshit. That would have amounted to Alabama saying "Meh, WR isn't a priority this season.....we're gonna pass on Julio Jones." Or maybe "Meh, LB isn't a priority this season.....we're going to pass on Nico Johnson." How stupid is that? If Petrino's philosophy is as you suggest, then its no wonder you guys are in the same exact spot you were at this point last season. And probably will be next season as well. Out of 14 commits you guys have one 4*.....the rest are 3*. You can ask AU fans. A few years of that will get your shit rocked in the SEC.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:00:58 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »
Let me get this straight.....RB is not a priority at Arky right now, so they're just going to turn a blind eye to the #1 prospect in Arkansas and the #3 RB in the country who LIVES IN ARKANSAS? Especially when Arkansas has offers out to other RBs, and none of them are as good as Dyer? Bullpoop. That would have amounted to Alabama saying "Meh, WR isn't a priority this season.....we're gonna pass on Julio Jones." Or maybe "Meh, LB isn't a priority this season.....we're going to pass on Nico Johnson." How stupid is that? If Petrino's philosophy is as you suggest, then its no wonder you guys are in the same exact spot you were at this point last season. And probably will be next season as well. Out of 14 commits you guys have one 4*.....the rest are 3*. You can ask AU fans. A few years of that will get your poop rocked in the SEC.

Hasnt you and boartitties been through this before?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
Hasnt you and boartitties been through this before?
Yes. I'm not going to let him slide whenever he implies that Arkansas didn't want Dyer. He's pulling a Prowler. He keeps saying how yes they would have taken him, blah blah, but RB wasn't a priority, or they had bigger on the board, etc etc. This is the second time he's pulled this. For him to try and say Arkansas not really looking for a back comes into play is total bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 03:51:34 PM »
Yes. I'm not going to let him slide whenever he implies that Arkansas didn't want Dyer. He's pulling a Prowler. He keeps saying how yes they would have taken him, blah blah, but RB wasn't a priority, or they had bigger on the board, etc etc. This is the second time he's pulled this. For him to try and say Arkansas not really looking for a back comes into play is total bullpoop.

Well, I do remember the conversation. Not trying to be biased but a RB like Dyer, you try and get to campus regardless of depth. I am very gitty that we got the guy because he is a stud for sure. I kind of see where boartitties is coming from though. I guess its sort of like Auburn not go after any QB's this season but I do agree, Dyer is one of those that you at least get your name in the hat to have a chance for an in-state kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 04:32:17 PM »
Yes. I'm not going to let him slide whenever he implies that Arkansas didn't want Dyer. He's pulling a Prowler. He keeps saying how yes they would have taken him, blah blah, but RB wasn't a priority, or they had bigger on the board, etc etc. This is the second time he's pulled this. For him to try and say Arkansas not really looking for a back comes into play is total bullshit.
Hey, fuck you. See where he is next year versus the RBs we already have. Maybe we missed out maybe not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »
Hey, phuk you. See where he is next year versus the RBs we already have. Maybe we missed out maybe not.

We'll see but I do agree a little bit with the phucking bammer, letting a guy slip outta ya hands like that from in-state aint good regardless of depth. But, thank you from all Auburn fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »
Hey, fuck you. See where he is next year versus the RBs we already have. Maybe we missed out maybe not.
So you're telling me the RBs in Petrino's attack are going to be doing better than Dyer in Malzahn's scheme? If you think Dyer isn't going to see a good amount of carries in his first game as a Tiger, you're delusional.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 09:06:14 PM »
So you're telling me the RBs in Petrino's attack are going to be doing better than Dyer in Malzahn's scheme? If you think Dyer isn't going to see a good amount of carries in his first game as a Tiger, you're delusional.
I don't need a motherfucker living in a double wide to tell me I'm delusional. I pay a guy good money for that.
Let's see how it pans out. He hasn't made a carry yet. Hell, he hasn't even signed yet.
What part of your titanium plated skullcap cannot understand the fact that sure I'd like to see him be a Hog, but it ain't the end of the world for us if he goes somewhere else.
We're in good shape at running back for the next couple of years at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jesus

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 03:15:50 AM »

I don't need a motherphuker living in a double wide to tell me I'm delusional. I pay a guy good money for that.
Let's see how it pans out. He hasn't made a carry yet. Hell, he hasn't even signed yet.
What part of your titanium plated skullcap cannot understand the fact that sure I'd like to see him be a Hog, but it ain't the end of the world for us if he goes somewhere else.
We're in good shape at running back for the next couple of years at least.

Damnit boy.  I know you know how to make a row of nickels.  Just go weld this phuker's front door shut and then listen to him yell at his old lady about moving all of the twelve packs he's been saving up and gonna take to NY and get a nickel a can away from the back door so he can come out and kick your ass.  Then, when he gets outside, because he's really a lover and not a fighter, he decides not back up his threats of kicking your ass while he was welded into his trailer.

And you're right.  We don't need another RB, especially a recruited to a private school prima donna.  We're good for next couple of years.  By then, kids from Florida will be calling us asking for an offer.  And ain't it great that, even with Hooot as our sorry as excuse for a coach, we never had to have a toupee salesman leave money under the I-55 bridge so we could get a commitment?

I don't know for a fact that's happened.  I'm just saying.

RHOD  GHG  WPS  WDE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stir Good!  Puppy on bottom.