Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While Yall Are Busy In Shoutbox

jadennis

Re: While Yall Are Busy In Shoutbox
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »
Laugh if you want, they did beat the 2nd Ambulance Company from Ohio in 1917...no lie.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »
Laugh if you want, they did beat the 2nd Ambulance Company from Ohio in 1917...no lie.

Oh yeah.  Admittedly, I forgot about that year and a half stretch where Camp Gordon ran roughshod over the anyone from the EMS North.  But come on, you can't seriously be saying 2nd Ambulance was near full strength in 17'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jadennis

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 10:27:08 PM »

Oh yeah.  Admittedly, I forgot about that year and a half stretch where Camp Gordon ran roughshod over the anyone from the EMS North.  But come on, you can't seriously be saying 2nd Ambulance was near full strength in 17'. 
no, Alabama beat 2nd Ambulance in 1917, 7-0.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 10:37:23 PM »
no, Alabama beat 2nd Ambulance in 1917, 7-0.

As if scoring 7 on 2nd Ambulance that year was some kind of accomplishment.  Pffft...Everyone knows their defense was depleted by injuries and early departures to EMT graduate school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »
As if scoring 7 on 2nd Ambulance that year was some kind of accomplishment.  Pffft...Everyone knows their defense was depleted by injuries and early departures to EMT graduate school.
Don't forget the questionable calls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2009, 05:32:12 AM »
Don't forget the questionable calls.

That goes without saying.  The league was going to get Bammer and Southside YMCA in the championship game no matter what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2009, 08:58:13 AM »

That goes without saying.  The league was going to get Bammer and Southside YMCA in the championship game no matter what.

Not only that, but when the QB was knock unconscience by a cheap shot in the first quarter, half of the team had to leave to take him to the hospital...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »
Can't believe everyone breezed right by the 1-12-1 record vs Texas and Notre Dame.  And those aren't pre-1950 numbers either.  Bear Bryant was a big 0-7-1 part of that record.

They're no 2nd Ambulance unit, but they have decent programs.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor