Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Looks like it's gonna be Todd...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Looks like it's gonna be Todd...
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »
How do you figure?  Caudle was Elite 11. Are you laying your own bias over the situation?

Objectively, there is no difference in their situations: highly rated qbs, big recruiting coups, NO on-campus development.

Sometime recruits just don't pan out, even when they are highly rated. Star Jackson was Elite 11. More than likely, he has turned out to be a bust. If McCarron is higher on the depth chart than Jackson when the season starts, we'll know. Its not always the coaches fault, its not always the kids' fault either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
Bingo.

So now you want him as a starter, since it has already been decided that he's not.

They say the QB that never sees the field is the most popular, but damn.

No bingo.  Bingo would mean you had a point.  

I didn't want to see Brandon Cox or Jason Campbell or any of them start as freshmen either.  But Caudle is a junior now.  He's had time to put on muscle, to learn the system, get over his injuries or whatever.  

I also never said I WANTED anybody to be the starter.   For the fiftieth fucking time, only that if Todd can come in after missing the entire spring and he beats out Kodi AND Caudle then one of two things happened. He had some kind of miracle recovery that not only fixed his shoulder but gave him bionic eyes, ears, feet and knees OR the situation at quarterback is more bleak than we hoped.  

And that's all.  The rest of this shit is extraneous.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »
The analytical skills comment wasn't directed at you.  It was directed at Chopper. I have no respect for his opinion or his manner of delivery and on the rare occasions when I take his monkey ass off ignore, that's the mildest insult you're likely to see.  If you want to make it your crusade to defend his honor, I can't help you there.

You mention this over and over as if it makes you look above it all.  Fucking ridiculous and exactly why I find it funny as hell.  You just can't handle BS being thrown directly back in your face.  Period.

You'll have to go back and show me where I took any personal shots at anybody but Chopper.  It's why I don't bother to read his horse shit.  I don't need to see it.  Don't care to see it.  Don't want to see it.  I've got no use for the guy because he doesn't understand boundaries.

You'll forgive me if my compassion meter is on empty here.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »
Same ole. Same ole except for some Vegas side notes.  Besides, it's to the point where your posts end up with the same tone each time. You really must be very unhappy with the situation at AU right now. I hate that for you. Life is too short. Football will be played with or without your support at AU this season. Seems that now all there is to do is sit back and see if your predictions come true, or if things just go relatively well this season. Either way you will probably be upset.

As for the rest of us, Todd is now the starter until he breaks something or screws the pooch. I wish him and the team well.

Congratulations again.  You discovered my secret.  I don't like what's going on with the Auburn athletic department now.

The rest of this post is babble.  

Still love Auburn, still support Auburn. Always have always will.  Still hope Auburn wins.  

Since we're all going to just sit back and see how things play out and there's no need to discuss it or have any sort of opinion on it at all, may I suggest that we just close this bitch down?  

Turn off access.  There's no need to even have this board since that's the case.  

Who's with me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2009, 01:00:48 PM »
I didn't want to see Brandon Cox or Jason Campbell or any of them start as freshmen either.  But Caudle is a junior now.  He's had time to put on muscle, to learn the system, get over his injuries or whatever.

..But Todd doing the same thing would just be a "miracle recovery" and "bionic eyes, ears, feet and knees".  Ridiculous. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »
As an aside?  

Will somebody go back and explain to Chopper the meaning of the word "ignore?"

I can only assume that since his name tends to pop up after every post I make, he's out there flailing at windmills and trying to score baby points on me somehow.  

Please let him know that I really don't give a fuck what he has to say. I'm not going to read it. He's wasting his time.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »
Sometime recruits just don't pan out, even when they are highly rated. Star Jackson was Elite 11. More than likely, he has turned out to be a bust. If McCarron is higher on the depth chart than Jackson when the season starts, we'll know. Its not always the coaches fault, its not always the kids' fault either.

Impossible rws. 

Either the coaches failed or star ratings are bullshit.  It's black and white.  Impossible that star ratings for one player were inflated, while the coaches failed another highly-rated prospect.  That's just illogical and unrealistic. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2009, 01:03:42 PM »
As an aside?  

I can only assume that since his name tends to pop up after every post I make, he's out there flailing at windmills and trying to score baby points on me somehow.  

Please let him know that I really don't give a fuck what he has to say. I'm not going to read it. He's wasting his time.  

As evidenced by your CONSTANT references.  I can't help that you can't handle what I have to say.  I've never put you on ignore.  I can stomach it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2009, 01:07:35 PM »
You're in Arkansas.  Can't you just go fuck your cousin or your sister or a gerbil or something until we get done?

Well he ain't in Arkansas and he has no sister.  If he did I would have already hit it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »
Well he ain't in Arkansas and he has no sister.  If he did I would have already hit it.

So five pages ago. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2009, 01:18:44 PM »
As an aside? 

..But Todd doing the same thing would just be a "miracle recovery" and "bionic eyes, ears, feet and knees".  Ridiculous. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »

What?  I don't know what you're saying.  He reads my stuff.  So what?  I'm not going to read his. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
So five pages ago. 

I was drinking my lunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »
What?  I don't know what you're saying.  He reads my stuff.  So what?  I'm not going to read his. 

:doh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »
I made it to the end of this thread :puke: Waste of fucking time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »
Here's a thought to ponder...

Besides the occassional role out, I don't believe it will be Todd's function to run anywhere. If our offensive line does the job they're supposed to, I don't care if he's Elway slow.  Just get the ball out quick and let the talent with speed do the job.

WHAT offensive line?  We have like three and a half guys ready to start, right?

Seems to me that rhat thar is a damned big "IF" ...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »
wow...i'm way late to the party.  i knew this would be posted on here, and i just wanted to say

:puke: :suicide:

that is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2009, 04:03:20 PM »
     Whew, another hard hour put in catching up on this travesty.  Sorry I was out for a while, I had to actually work a little.  Sani is correct, I am in S. Florida, not god's country, and I don't have any sisters.  I do have a cute cousin back home who just got out of her 4th marriage, but we're just friends. 
     I was going to start a "while you fags..." post, but I'll put it here instead in another attempt to run this fucking manefesto off the rails:    I have one more errand to run and then I am going to pack 6 or 9 cold ones in a small cooler and hit the beach.  If you get a chance to live somewhere with an ocean just outside your door I highly recommend it.    Later tonight I will come back and catch up with this epic...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2009, 04:09:29 PM »
Later tonight I will come back and catch up with this epic...
Here, let me save you the trouble...

Kaos:  You fucking suck, Chopper/Prowler/Chizad.  You suck Chiz's balls, and he sucks too, and we are all fucked. (Except that his post takes 5000 words to say the same thing...)

Chopper/Prowler/Chizad:  No Kaos, you suck.  Chiz is the man and all is right with the world and you are too fucking stupid to see it. (Except their posts each takes 5000 words to say the same thing... }

{Jen's head explodes and at least three other members stick pencils in their eyes...}

*Fin*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:10:46 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »
Here, let me save you the trouble...

Kaos:  You fucking suck, Chopper/Prowler/Chizad.  You suck Chiz's balls, and he sucks too, and we are all fucked. (Except that his post takes 5000 words to say the same thing...)

Chopper/Prowler/Chizad:  No Kaos, you suck.  Chiz is the man and all is right with the world and you are too fucking stupid to see it. (Except their posts each takes 5000 words to say the same thing... }

{Jen's head explodes and at least three other members stick pencils in their eyes...}

*Fin*
I didn't see any of that mentioned in the thread. There was a brief derailment about Chizik, but never was anything along the lines of "Chiz is the man and all is right with the world" was said. "Our" side of the debate is mostly bitching about Kaos's incessant bitching.

Hell, Prowler hadn't even stepped foot in this thread yet, as far as I can remember...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions