Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*It's getting Very Very DARK in West Vance*

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: *It's getting Very Very DARK in West Vance*
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 05:38:04 PM »
My secretary has a Charger.

I have a package.

I would do her in her Charger but I'm married...and she's fat.
I got your package right here, baby...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »
I got your package right here, baby...
I knew it...

Cue "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" from The Crying Game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »
I knew it...

Cue "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" from The Crying Game.
Complaints from the peanut gallery?  Chadley, I am crushed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 05:48:41 PM »
FTFY.

Kidding, of course.

Got me on that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Argo

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »
Dang.  Now it's getting really, really dark in Gadsden. 

Maybe it's just an afternoon thunderstorm.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »
Oh, so you're just going to now piggy-back grade changing onto the Gadsden rumors. Nice.

So much for you not commenting on Alabama rumors until the NCAA said something, huh? I know you can't resist. SO, who at the NCAA received the packet? You said you know they have it, so, what is the name of the person at the NCAA who told you they have it? When did they receive it?
I'm not piggy-backing a fucking thing.  The package included a little nugget of information regarding Gadsden and vehicle(S).  It also included grade fixing information, regarding other high schools in the state.  I'm not sure if GCHS is part of the grade fixing information, but I do know of a few that are.  Again, this information was just a little nugget and if Half of this comes to fruitation and can be proven...without doubt, then SPuat will be up shit creek without a boat.

RWS, you should zip up your pants...your nervousness is showing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 06:39:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »
you should zip up your pants...your nervousness is showing.
Who is the person at the NCAA that has confirmed the packet has been received? When was it received?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »
I just can't get worked up over this whole "package" thing. It sounds too mysterious, no return address, no author to take credit, No anything of fact except PF saying "I've got a mysterious package...next caller".
I would not be at all surprised that the package was:
(A) cooked up by Finebaum to give his show something to run on till practice starts.
(B) A collection of cut-n-paste message board rumors...facts by prowler.
(C) Some real evidence buried in between UFO conspiracy theories.
If Finebaum actually had anything of any importance he would be on all the local channells and ESPN giving a reading complete with an interpretive dance of the material.
Or it could be a bunch of hoooey so wild and illogical that it would slow down any legitimate investigation by pulling a bait and switch smoke screen maneuver.

It is fun to listen to them squirm though.
Oh and never pay Geico premiums for a whole year at a time. I insured a couple of my bikes with them and payed the whole premium lump sum, it was a very sweet deal. I was fixing to move the car, truck, RV and boats over to them when they came up for renewal. 2 months after I paid my policy in one payment for the whole freaking year.....they sent me notice that they had changed their mind and I owed them right at another $175.00.  Screw that, screw them and fuck chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

RWS

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 07:02:49 PM »
I'm not piggy-backing a fucking thing.  The package included a little nugget of information regarding Gadsden and vehicle(S).  It also included grade fixing information, regarding other high schools in the state.  I'm not sure if GCHS is part of the grade fixing information, but I do know of a few that are.  Again, this information was just a little nugget and if Half of this comes to fruitation and can be proven...without doubt, then SPuat will be up shit creek without a boat.

RWS, you should zip up your pants...your nervousness is showing.
What other schools are involved?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »
I just can't get worked up over this whole "package" thing. It sounds too mysterious, no return address, no author to take credit, No anything of fact except PF saying "I've got a mysterious package...next caller".
I would not be at all surprised that the package was:
(A) cooked up by Finebaum to give his show something to run on till practice starts.
(B) A collection of cut-n-paste message board rumors...facts by prowler.
(C) Some real evidence buried in between UFO conspiracy theories.
If Finebaum actually had anything of any importance he would be on all the local channells and ESPN giving a reading complete with an interpretive dance of the material.
Or it could be a bunch of hoooey so wild and illogical that it would slow down any legitimate investigation by pulling a bait and switch smoke screen maneuver.

It is fun to listen to them squirm though.
Oh and never pay Geico premiums for a whole year at a time. I insured a couple of my bikes with them and payed the whole premium lump sum, it was a very sweet deal. I was fixing to move the car, truck, RV and boats over to them when they came up for renewal. 2 months after I paid my policy in one payment for the whole freaking year.....they sent me notice that they had changed their mind and I owed them right at another $175.00.  Screw that, screw them and fuck chizik.

I'm not so sure about this package, but it very well could be authentic.  He said he was emailing a person who had questions/information about the rumors concerning Alabama cheating in recruiting.  The emailer wanted to know if Finebaum knew anything and if he did, would he report it on air.  Finebaum said he had heard the rumors, but he didn't know if they were true or not.  He also said that if he didn't have any documented proof or documented evidence of the rumors, he wouldn't have anything to report on air.  The emailer asked FB if he sent him something, would he check it out.  A little while later, a package from Auburn showed up in FB's mailbox.  

Now, sure.  There's no specific name on the package.  But come on...do you think it's just a coincidence that after this email exchange, a package with the details of the rumors shows up?

Finebaum knows exactly who sent it.  The private investigations are real, and the issues in the package are real.  Whether or not they can be substantiated as NCAA infractions and whether or not the NCAA cares is another story.  
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:29:48 PM by townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »
I'm not so sure about this package, but it very well could be authentic.  He said he was emailing a person who had questions/information about the rumors concerning Alabama cheating in recruiting.  The emailer wanted to know if Finebaum knew anything and if he did, would he report it on air.  Finebaum said he had heard the rumors, but he didn't know if they were true or not.  He also said that if he didn't have any documented proof or documented evidence of the rumors, he wouldn't have anything to report on air.  The emailer asked FB if he sent him something, would he check it out.  A little while later, a package from Auburn showed up in FB's mailbox.  

Now, sure.  There's no specific name on the package.  But come on...do you think it's just a coincidence that after this email exchange, a package with the details of the rumors shows up?

Finebaum knows exactly who sent it.  The private investigations are real, and the issues in the package are real.  Whether or not they can be substantiated as NCAA infractions and whether or not the NCAA cares is another story.  

Why would someone from Auburn have this package? And if someone has this information, why isn't it in Alabama's hand and why isn't it public? This secretive shit is ridiculous...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2009, 07:36:01 PM »
I live and work here in the heart of Darkness. I get the joy of walking amongst the inbreds by the bazillions every day.

Its hilarious to watch them as they are turning their backs on their prophet Finebaum. Since chizik was hired it has been very few good days for an Auburn man living in Tuscaloosa.
This is one of them.  :pb: :pb: :pb:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »
Why would someone from Auburn have this package? And if someone has this information, why isn't it in Alabama's hand and why isn't it public? This secretive shit is ridiculous...

It is ridiculous that people leak information.  Why the hell did these rumors start on the Bunker?  Why would THAT be the place you spill the beans?  I can't figure that out.  

One good point made today by FB (yep...listened to his show today) was that the NCAA usually pounces on allegations when they're made public.  The Reggie Bush case was an anomaly, but once the OJ Mayo case went public, the NCAA started nudging open the door.  

If someone...associated with Auburn or not...has conclusive evidence that Alabama has cheated, they're going to want it public.  However, if someone is not sure if the evidence they have is conclusive and can withstand the firepower of the Alabama attorneys, they may leak it out to certain people to see what they have to say.  But, that's all my opinion.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »
You answered your own question. Its great if you are on the conspiracy theory bandwagon. If it comes true, you are a God. If its false, you get to make up some story that Alabama had it swept under the rug or some other bullshit. It works out well for those guys.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:42:23 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »
It is ridiculous that people leak information.  Why the hell did these rumors start on the Bunker?  Why would THAT be the place you spill the beans?  I can't figure that out.  
That is where the majority of Alabama rumors start out, in case you haven't noticed. Like I've said to Prowler, gee, I wonder how our primary rival fanbase always has the scoop on supposed violations that are happening week in and week out? It helps when you are the one manufacturing each rumor.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:50:56 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »
     My apologies to you cavelizardmoneyeyeball fans.  I had them for 6 months, decided I couldn't do business with a company that spends that much money on advertising. You can't watch an hour of TV without catching a couple of their commercials.
     I've been with Progressive for a while now (also a lot of commercials, but nothing compared to the cavemoneyeyeballlizard), last year I trashed a Mercedes SUV after a wild weekend of golf and drinking with Saniflush and friends.  They wrote me a check I traded for an 04 Avalanche, and my premium went down the next time I renewed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2009, 08:29:12 PM »
Yep Progressive has my accounts now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »
Yep Progressive has my accounts now.
Off Topic...well kinda, lol:  Does Progressive do Life Insurance?  Because, we had a layoff and I'm going to be needing some LI.  I've called a couple of numbers, but for some reason I can't get in touch with anyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »
What other schools are involved?
Still waiting......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »
Off Topic...well kinda, lol:  Does Progressive do Life Insurance?  Because, we had a layoff and I'm going to be needing some LI.  I've called a couple of numbers, but for some reason I can't get in touch with anyone.
I honestly don't know about life insurance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions