Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*It's getting Very Very DARK in West Vance*

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: *It's getting Very Very DARK in West Vance*
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »
nope....you sure don't
As usual, you spread wild rumors and give absolutely no evidence to back it up. Then when somebody asks for evidence or specifics you crawl into your "I'm not telling" shell. Do you actually think anybody believes anything you say anymore?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 07:15:00 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2009, 07:22:34 PM »
As usual, you spread wild rumors and give absolutely no evidence to back it up. Then when somebody asks for evidence or specifics you crawl into your "I'm not telling" shell. Do you actually think anybody believes anything you say anymore?
So what "WILD" rumors am I spreading again?  That the package, that PF received, had details of Grade Fixing & Gadsden information?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »
So what "WILD" rumors am I spreading again?  That the package, that PF received, had details of Grade Fixing & Gadsden information?
I have repeatedly asked you for proof and to answer specific questions that you should know if you knew anything. You refuse to give me the information. What does that tell me? You're full of shit. You're the one that said you knew some of the schools involved. You're the one that said you knew the NCAA had it. You're the one that said grades were changed. Yet, you can provide no details about it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 07:24:27 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

number1bammer

« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2009, 10:18:15 PM »
So what "WILD" rumors am I spreading again?  That the package, that PF received, had details of Grade Fixing & Gadsden information?

Dude your fucking hilarious :rofl:. For your sake, you better hope like hell BAMA gets something out of this or I will make your posting on here a living hell! :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »
Dude your fucking hilarious :rofl:. For your sake, you better hope like hell BAMA gets something out of this or I will make your posting on here a living hell! :fu:

Wow.  Easy with the scare tactics.

:sarcasm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2009, 12:09:15 AM »
You are scary :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »

Hell Yeah! Another intrawebs fight! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2009, 09:16:15 AM »

congrats on the correct use of the word "your" one of the two times you used it in your post!
what are you going to do? be an idiot at him? you already do that everywhere you go.
when bama does get penalties we won't ever see your dumb bammer ass again.
 :stewie:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

JR4AU

« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2009, 10:21:13 AM »
Listen dumb stupid fucker.
I am not fucking with Auburn people. I am one. They are my family. You really should pay attention to what I actually say instead of just attacking me for doing what is in Auburns best interest.

Listen you cocksucker.  I've read the bullshit you spew.  You've admitted that you think it's your job to pester the fuck out of Auburn people that don't see things the same fucked up way you see things.  Your dumb fudgepacking ass actually believes that you can accomplish your mission by polluting Auburn internet forums with your constant flow of stupid fucking same ole same ole bullshit.  So fuck off.  I don't want your kind in the Auburn family.  If you'd bother to read what others say to you, you'd see you're widely despised and thought to be a fucking moron by the entire Auburn family that is subjected to your stupid fucking drivel.

:puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2009, 10:30:22 AM »
I would like to take a moment to point out the fact that we do have an Ignore function on TigersX. 

Now back to your regularly scheduled bitch-slapping contest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2009, 10:43:49 AM »
I would like to take a moment to point out the fact that we do have an Ignore function on TigersX. 

It's glorious....until some putz has to go and quote these tards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

number1bammer

« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
congrats on the correct use of the word "your" one of the two times you used it in your post!
what are you going to do? be an idiot at him? you already do that everywhere you go.
when bama does get penalties we won't ever see your dumb bammer ass again.
 :stewie:

And stewie quits sucking dick long enough to join the fun, welcome stewie :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »

I want to see it all.
I know a lot is Same Old Shit, but I skeered I'll miss something something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions