Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I don't understand it!

Birmingham

Re: I don't understand it!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »
Hell take away all of Jeremy Richardson's $tars and give them to Milliner, make him the first ever 9* Rivals/8* Scout player....Drop him completely off the map, I don't care.  He is a STUD KAT, regardless of how many stars he has or who has or hasn't offered him.  6'4" 220lbs. 4.45-4.5 40, I'll take that all day every day.

Hey maybe they could list him as a TE, that way he would be the #1 TE, Best TE EVER...in the History of HS recruiting.

I can almost see the diatribe being written in protest if tomorrow The Prowler woke up and Jeremy Richardson was actually changed to a zero star.  lmao.  You know there'd be hell to pay, Prowler, and you'd be the one up front.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »
Hell take away all of Jeremy Richardson's $tars and give them to Milliner, make him the first ever 9* Rivals/8* Scout player....Drop him completely off the map, I don't care.  He is a STUD KAT, regardless of how many stars he has or who has or hasn't offered him.  6'4" 220lbs. 4.45-4.5 40, I'll take that all day every day.

Hey maybe they could list him as a TE, that way he would be the #1 TE, Best TE EVER...in the History of HS recruiting.

:rofl: Easy fuck nuts, I am as stunned as ya'll are about this commitment. I mean this is actually stud athlete but there again even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:48 PM »
:rofl: Easy fuck nuts, I am as stunned as ya'll are about this commitment. I mean this is actually stud athlete but there again even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.
There will be more studs.  Probably another one, by this time next week.  And no, I wouldn't complain about Jeremy Richardson being dropped, I would think it was funny and I would want to know why...if that were to happen.  He'll still have 6 Grillz and that's all that really fuckin' matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs