Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*It's getting Very Very DARK in West Vance*

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: *It's getting Very Very DARK in West Vance*
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2009, 01:20:43 PM »
What does Peter Frampton have to do with any of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »
That whole post is apparently from TigerDroppings and has made its way to a few Alabama boards. It was posted by an AU fan who posts on ITAT premium boards and TD as well. Who the fuck knows if its truthful or not.
Actually AUgrad85 has never posted on ITAT, he might post under a different handle...I'm not sure.  And to call him an Auburn fan is laughable to say the least.  Think about it for a second, rws, it would be like you coming on this site and going on to the other site and saying that your University is cheating....and here's how.  He's an imposter, sorta like #2bammer trying to post as Nick Sabban.  I will say this though, if any of that is true, then Coach Tuberville or his assistants were absolutely Horrible in trying to cheat.  LOL, the next thing the bammers will say is that Jerrell Harris' Charger was paid for by an Auburn Booster as hush money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2009, 02:00:15 PM »
Actually AUgrad85 has never posted on ITAT, he might post under a different handle...I'm not sure.  And to call him an Auburn fan is laughable to say the least.  Think about it for a second, rws, it would be like you coming on this site and going on to the other site and saying that your University is cheating....and here's how.  He's an imposter, sorta like #2bammer trying to post as Nick Sabban.  I will say this though, if any of that is true, then Coach Tuberville or his assistants were absolutely Horrible in trying to cheat.  LOL, the next thing the bammers will say is that Jerrell Harris' Charger was paid for by an Auburn Booster as hush money.
Like the guy says, he says he posts under a different handle on ITAT. Whether thats true or not, I don't know. Its like I agreed with Saniflush about, it seems like just the usual off-season bullshit.

Anyway, are you going to answer my question? I have no idea what schools are supposedly involved, so please enlighten me. I would like to know which recruits' grades at those schools were fixed as well. Also, when did the NCAA receive this "packet" and who at the NCAA confirmed this with you?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »
I'm not saying anything one way or the other...  However, mods (Mark Murphy) at ITAT have shot down this email today saying that it is, in summary, bogus.

Just passing that along...   I do find it interesting that they felt compelled to defend "rumors" or just random BS on the boards of this nature.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:02:11 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009, 03:31:26 PM »
Anyway, are you going to answer my question? I have no idea what schools are supposedly involved, so please enlighten me. I would like to know which recruits' grades at those schools were fixed as well. Also, when did the NCAA receive this "packet" and who at the NCAA confirmed this with you?
Schools involved are multiple ones...one of the schools involved has already been brought out and the information is a behind the scenes look at to what happened.  There's a school in West Mobile and another in Pensacola.  I'm not sure if there are more schools involved in the Grade Fixing that was in the package.

Which recruit's grades?....Yeah, I'm not going to let that info out.

When did the NCAA receive the "Package"?.....About a month ago.

Who confirmed this to me?....Again, I'm not going to let that info out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »
Schools involved are multiple ones...one of the schools involved has already been brought out and the information is a behind the scenes look at to what happened.  There's a school in West Mobile and another in Pensacola.  I'm not sure if there are more schools involved in the Grade Fixing that was in the package.

Prowler, let me bottom line this for you.  EVERY school breaks the rules.  When you run around mouthing off about it, IF something ever comes of it, and usually it doesn't even if it's true, all you're going to do is cause someone else to try to do the same thing to Auburn.  If they look hard enough, they can find it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »

Allow me to translate all this  :bs: for ya.

Bama is rolling like a fucking runaway locamotive and I know for a fact that there is noway cheznit can complete with THE GREAT ONE so if the ncaa doesnt help us out we are in a long ass beat down!!!!

Yep I think that about does it!!! :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#1Bammer

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2009, 04:58:11 PM »

Did you get that off the bunker to? Damn dude, you need a hobby. :eyeroll:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »
Nope....and no I'm not going to tell you who I got the information from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#1Bammer

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2009, 05:03:06 PM »
Nope....and no I'm not going to tell you who I got the information from.

Because you do not have any info jackass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2009, 05:04:45 PM »
   Because you do not have any info jackass!
                                                           Yup, I do....mouthbreather!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2009, 05:05:30 PM »
Have you ever thought fuckin' with bammers is his hobby?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
All this information regarding scandal is fine and well, but I'm still waiting for information pertaining to Alabama recruiting more African Americans than normal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »
                                                           Yup, I do....mouthbreather!
Translation: I don't know shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2009, 05:50:46 PM »
Translation: I don't know shit.
nope....you sure don't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »
Is your double secret information more secret the Greasybammers?  I love this board and all your secrets, reminds me of my wife's family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »
Have you ever thought fuckin' with bammers is his hobby?
Thats not a hobby.....that is a reason to live. :pee:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

JR4AU

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »
Thats not a hobby.....that is a reason to live. :pee:

You might try it sometime, and try a little less fucking with Auburn people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »
Listen dumb stupid fucker.
I am not fucking with Auburn people. I am one. They are my family. You really should pay attention to what I actually say instead of just attacking me for doing what is in Auburns best interest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

boartitz

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2009, 07:02:13 PM »
     You're not an AutoCad drafter by any chance are you?
I can do that. What's the deal?
Piping, high pressure design is my specialty. ISO breakdown for fabrication is bonus as I have worked in and managed fab shops also. Field experience, so I know how to fabricate the largest pieces possible for installation.
$200,000 per year with Nov-Jan off every year for starters. I likes my hunting seasons. I missed the last two so somebody has to pay. Up front.
Fuck work. I haven't worked a single day this year for anyone but me on my own shit. I don't have to work. I need to, but I don't have to. A country boy can survive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions