Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For the majority of fans that thought the "Tiger Prowl" was big......

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: For the majority of fans that thought the "Tiger Prowl" was big......
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »
The fact that an hour after the event concluded AU was already looking into the possibility of violations tells me alot. Yes or no question: Regardless of how minor the violations are, do you think that some of the things that happened at Toomer's violate NCAA bylaw(s)?

Here I must call bullshit, double bullshit and triple dog bullshit. 

Evan "Douchebag motherfucker" Woodberry initiated the entire "NCAA violation" scenario when HE -- because he is at his core a bama-loving, auburn-hating motherfucking son of a trailer trash whore -- called the event into question and when HE -- because he is at his core a saban-sucking, auburn-loathing offspring of a hyena and a trailer-park bitch -- started asking questions. 

It started with him. 

I hope he chokes on a man pickle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009, 12:45:22 PM »
How 'bout we don't?  That was BG03's typical "I know you are, but what am I" dodge on the old site.  If you said a Bama player had head lice, he'd bring up all the Auburn players who had been bitten by a mosquito. 

Taking a page from that playbook is a fail.

If we did something wrong, we just did and we'll deal with it.  Motes, beams and whatnot.

It's not about what's fair and what's equal.  I'm not talking about if we did something wrong or not.  I'm talking about how the media in this state has had numerous strokes over our recruiting weekend and has even listed - just like RWS did - the exact bylaws we violated.  Have you read some of the bullshit articles that have been published in the newspapers over the last few days? 

My argument isn't against fans' reactions/perceptions of secondary violation.  I'm talking about what is supposed to be objective reporting - hell some of them are supposed to be biased FOR Auburn cough Evan fuckstick Woodberry cough as AU beat writers, and they are even ignoring the success of the weekend and focusing on the possible violations.  Violations that won't matter in the long run.  It's ridiculous that there isn't fair reporting in this state, and the media seems to believe they can help Alabama football by portraying Auburn in a negative light. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2009, 12:45:22 PM »
Here I must call bullshit, double bullshit and triple dog bullshit. 

Evan "Douchebag motherfucker" Woodberry initiated the entire "NCAA violation" scenario when HE -- because he is at his core a bama-loving, auburn-hating motherfucking son of a trailer trash whore -- called the event into question and when HE -- because he is at his core a saban-sucking, auburn-loathing offspring of a hyena and a trailer-park bitch -- started asking questions. 

It started with him. 

I hope he chokes on a man pickle.
He said his source for his information was an AU spokesperson. Do you think:

A) They are only investigating because he raised questions.
B) They were going to look into it anyway before he spoke to said "AU spokesman".
C) They have not and will not be looking into it.

Thats fine and great that you think he is a bama-loving auburn-hating motherfucking son of a trailer trash whore saban-sucking auburn-loathing offspring of a hyena and a trailer-park bitch, but you don't really give a clear opinion on where you stand on what he actually reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »
He said his source for his information was an AU spokesperson. Do you think:

A) They are only investigating because he raised questions.
B) They were going to look into it anyway before he spoke to said "AU spokesman".
C) They have not and will not be looking into it.

Thats fine and great that you think he is a bama-loving auburn-hating motherfucking son of a trailer trash whore saban-sucking auburn-loathing offspring of a hyena and a trailer-park bitch, but you don't really give a clear opinion on where you stand on what he actually reported.

His source was an Auburn spokesperson BECAUSE HE FUCKING CALLED THE GUY AND QUESTIONED IT.   That's where it started. 

Everything that's come since is an extension of that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »
RWS,

It's been one bullshit monger after another.  Woodberry, Finebaum, name the bammer cocksucker, has been on the misinformation bandwagon since this weekend.  The weekend that Auburn had 20 TOP RANKED recruits on campus.  Finebaum had to start his show monday, LYING...claiming it was Luper announcing the players names at Toomer's Corner.  He was eventually called down about it, then went on a rant about how Auburn Sports dot come was editing video of the event at the request of Auburn coaches. 

Bammers, and y'all can deny it until the end of time, Auburn is back on the recruiting trail, and y'all fucking can't stand it!  You can laugh, poke fun at, giggle, (actually laugh nervously)...but here's the thing...recruiting is about hard work.  Auburn is working at recruiting again, and it interferes with what bammers perceive as their rightful place.  Saban's rule breaking ass was hailed as the hardest working coach in the biz because they had to make a rule to stop him from constantly violating the bump rule.  Contrary to what you fuckers call it, they didn't make the rule because the other coaches were too lazy to work as hard, they made it because he wouldn't abide by the other rules.  I personally don't give a fuck if Auburn happened to violate some dumbass secondary violation rule...it won't result in sanctions, and thus means jack shit! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »
RWS,

It's been one bullshit monger after another.  Woodberry, Finebaum, name the bammer cocksucker, has been on the misinformation bandwagon since this weekend.  The weekend that Auburn had 20 TOP RANKED recruits on campus.  Finebaum had to start his show monday, LYING...claiming it was Luper announcing the players names at Toomer's Corner.  He was eventually called down about it, then went on a rant about how Auburn Sports dot come was editing video of the event at the request of Auburn coaches.  
I could give a shit less about Finebaum or what he says. Whether the video was edited at the behest of AU coaches, nobody knows that except the coaches and the AUSports staff. I don't know of anything that says they asked them to edit it, so whatever.

Bammers, and y'all can deny it until the end of time, Auburn is back on the recruiting trail, and y'all fucking can't stand it!  You can laugh, poke fun at, giggle, (actually laugh nervously)...but here's the thing...recruiting is about hard work.  Auburn is working at recruiting again, and it interferes with what bammers perceive as their rightful place.  Saban's rule breaking ass was hailed as the hardest working coach in the biz because they had to make a rule to stop him from constantly violating the bump rule.  Contrary to what you fuckers call it, they didn't make the rule because the other coaches were too lazy to work as hard, they made it because he wouldn't abide by the other rules.  I personally don't give a fuck if Auburn happened to violate some dumbass secondary violation rule...it won't result in sanctions, and thus means jack shit!  
Actually, I'm not nearly as worried as other Alabama fans are. You are going to get yours, and we are going to get ours, simple as that. Thats fine that yall are "back on the recruiting trail". We're still getting studs, and we're still getting who we are getting. Not a big deal. I don't preceive it as our "rightful place". Mind you, I wasn't around in the days of Bear, etc, so don't group me into that mentality to fit your argument. They didn't make a rule because he kept violating a rule. That in itself doesn't make sense. Thats like saying they are going to make a law about committing murder because so many people are violating the law for committng muder. They made a new rule to cover an ambiguous area that another rule left open. I never called it anything but simply the guys we got wanted to go to Alabama more than they wanted to go to the other schools that offered. I never said anything about other coaches being lazy. But hey, keep throwing out those inflammatory party lines. I'm sure some folks will bite on them.
In short, that shoe doesn't fit nearly as good when its on the wrong foot, does it?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:16:25 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler