Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For the majority of fans that thought the "Tiger Prowl" was big......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
For your information greaseybammer, the "Tiger Prowl" was anything BUT an embarrassment.  So, you asked your classmates what they thought about the "Tiger Prowl"?  As for shocking Coach Chizik?  What the fuck are you talking about?  The only thing that shocked Coach Chizik, was the amount of publicity the "Tiger Prowl" created all across the Country.  I agree that most, if not all, of these prospects will want to wait and see what Auburn can do on the field.

IMO, here's what they'll see, they'll see marked improvement among the Wide Receivers, a Defense that will swarm to the ball and will create more turnovers than last year's unit did, a more physical Offensive Line, Offensive plays that have the RB run North/South as opposed to the East/West running plays of last year.  They'll notice the lack of Depth on the OL as well as the LBers and they'll see marked improvement on the overall record than last year's team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
One of the fans, that was getting his picture taken with Lache, said that while he was getting it taken, a guy jumped up and snapped a picture of Lache and yelled "raw taghd".  The Auburn fan looked at Lache to see what his response was, the Auburn guy said that Lache gave the mouthbreather a "Go To Hell" look before he quickly tucked tail and got out of his face.  That guy would've gotten dropped right were he stood, if I was Lache.   :rofl: That's what people call having Little Brother Syndrome or being the retarded, red-headed, mouthbreathing, neckbearded, step-child.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
IMO the name "Tiger Prowl" wasn't cheesy, but if it was up to you what would you have named it?  Also the concept, might've been cheesy to fans over 30, but it wasn't cheesy for kids at the age of 16-17.

Kaos, what would you have called this weekend's festivities?

I don't know.  I just want those fucking whippersnappers to get off my lawn. 

Maybe this is the way things are done now.  I'm just having trouble correlating dignified, austere """We are Auburn" with "Big Cat Weekend..."  Why does it even need a name? 

It's like the difference between Haverty's Fine Furniture and Crazy Eddie's Sofa Shack. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
That's what people call having Little Brother Syndrome or being the retarded, red-headed, mouthbreathing, neckbearded, step-child.
Says the fan of the fanbase who is having to do all of this to simply try and catch up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Says the fan of the fanbase who is having to do all of this to simply try and catch up.
Says the fan of the fanbase that is bitchin' and moanin' about how the coaches broke a handful of NCAA violations....blah, blah, blah.  Also, says the fan of a rival fanbase that goes onto nearly all of the websites of his rival.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

Says the fan of the fanbase that is bitchin' and moanin' about how the coaches broke a handful of NCAA violations....blah, blah, blah.  Also, says the fan of a rival fanbase that goes onto nearly all of the websites of his rival.
And I even commented to some of those folks that its the same thing we get upset at AU fans for doing, and we shouldn't get into that. If I think its bullshit for one, its bullshit for everybody. I don't agree with the wild accusations AU fans come up with, and its embarassing when our fans do it back. Some idiot posted a thread on BOL about Seastrunk being an "idiot", and it was quickly zapped too.

I don't know if AU broke a handful of NCAA violations or not, so I'm not going to come up with whatever story I can. If AU broke rules, and it gets out, I'm sure it will be dealt with accordingly. If AU broke rules and nobody finds out, then whatever. If AU didn't break any rules, then whatever. I wasn't there, so I don't know. From what I've seen publically, I don't really see any rules AU broke. I think the only thing that was called into question was having fans at Toomer's corner. Some said it was the same as having fans staged in a stadium and cheering for recruits when they took the field. It has something to do with some rule about organized recruiting or something, I don't know if thats something we've been in trouble for before, or if it happened at some other school and they got in trouble, or what. I don't know the rule so I'm not going to speculate on if it was broken or not.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:48:04 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Says the fan of the fanbase that is bitchin' and moanin' about how the coaches broke a handful of NCAA violations....

I don't know if AU broke a handful of NCAA violations or not,

Point of order?

You can't actually break a violation.  You can commit one, but to break a violation would mean that you actually did it correctly.  (The double-negative rule applies).

So in this case, I hope that Auburn broke a ton of violations.  

English. Learn it. Live it.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:14:30 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
For your information greaseweasel, the "Tiger Prowl" was anything BUT an embarrassment.  So, you asked your classmates what they thought about the "Tiger Prowl"?  As for shocking Coach Chizik?  What the fuck are you talking about?  The only thing that shocked Coach Chizik, was the amount of publicity the "Tiger Prowl" created all across the Country.  I agree that most, if not all, of these prospects will want to wait and see what Auburn can do on the field.

IMO, here's what they'll see, they'll see marked improvement among the Wide Receivers, a Defense that will swarm to the ball and will create more turnovers than last year's unit did, a more physical Offensive Line, Offensive plays that have the RB run North/South as opposed to the East/West running plays of last year.  They'll notice the lack of Depth on the OL as well as the LBers and they'll see marked improvement on the overall record than last year's team.

Blah blah blah.....chizik was shocked that something he was responsible for didn't blow up in his face.
and the tiger prowl was not an embarrassment if you were looking for something that makes Auburn look desperate and bush league.
To the rest of us it was very much an embarrassment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
To the rest of us it was very much an embarrassment.
by "rest of us" I assume you're meaning all of your bammer brothers.  So, greasey have you received your Sons of Sabban (SOS) t-shirt yet?  Again, you are wrong, it wasn't an embarrassment to all of the Auburn fans that knows that things need to be done in recruiting to catch the recruits attention, to bad you're too fuckin' retarded to understand that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
by "rest of us" I assume you're meaning all of your bammer brothers.  So, greasey have you received your Sons of Sabban (SOS) t-shirt yet?  Again, you are wrong, it wasn't an embarrassment to all of the Auburn fans that knows that things need to be done in recruiting to catch the recruits attention, to bad you're too fuckin' retarded to understand that.

While GW's opinion isn't the majority, it should be noted that yours isn't either, Prowler.  You're just as fringe as he is, but in a different direction.

You don't speak for the "majority" any more than he does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

Apparently AU is now investigating possible secondary violations during the "Big Cat" weekend....

http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2009/05/auburn_to_review_possible_seco.html

It appears that the issues at hand are:

-Coach Luper doing a roll call of each recruit before they each rolled the tree.

-An "obvious organized recruiting event" at Toomer's Corner. This involved advertisement on all three major AU sites and push-pinned posts by moderators on major AU boards urging fans to attend, but none of them said it was at the coaches urging that people attend. Aubie also attended and AU police were called in to assist with traffic control for the event.

It wouldn't surprise me if AU knew they would violate these, but felt it would be worth it since they would not affect the eligibility of any recruit and would be a secondary violation. However, I really don't think I would want to push the envelope like that very often. No determination at this time though, only a review. I was a little curious after AU's Rivals site originally posted a video that showed the coaches with everybody and him calling recruits' names but then all of a sudden it was edited from about 4 minutes of video to around 2 minutes.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 11:46:32 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hater, should we have taken the recruits to a Dodge dealership instead?

This made me chortle.   :bowl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: For the majority of fans that thought the "Tiger Prowl" was big......
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 12:20:57 AM »
Apparently AU is now investigating possible secondary violations during the "Big Cat" weekend....

http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2009/05/auburn_to_review_possible_seco.html

It appears that the issues at hand are:

-Coach Luper doing a roll call of each recruit before they each rolled the tree.

-An "obvious organized recruiting event" at Toomer's Corner. This involved advertisement on all three major AU sites and push-pinned posts by moderators on major AU boards urging fans to attend, but none of them said it was at the coaches urging that people attend. Aubie also attended and AU police were called in to assist with traffic control for the event.

It wouldn't surprise me if AU knew they would violate these, but felt it would be worth it since they would not affect the eligibility of any recruit and would be a secondary violation. However, I really don't think I would want to push the envelope like that very often. No determination at this time though, only a review. I was a little curious after AU's Rivals site originally posted a video that showed the coaches with everybody and him calling recruits' names but then all of a sudden it was edited from about 4 minutes of video to around 2 minutes.

When it comes to secondary violations, we learned from the best.  You can have credit for that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 02:39:45 AM »
For your information rws, Coach Trooper nor Coach Luper didn't yell out any of the player's names.  Again, you need to go back and watch the videos...as does the rest of your mouthbreathing fanbase.  The guy that's yellin' out the names of the players is coming from a little white guy.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:41:33 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 02:45:50 AM »
you need to go back and watch the videos...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2009, 02:48:27 AM »
It's a white guy callin' out the names, so whoever wrote the article about Coach Luper callin' out the names needs to do a little more homework....Sounds more like some bammer spin to me.  Maybe Coach Sabben got his widdle panties in a wad when the #1 RB in the country told him that he's SOL in regards to Ladarius Owens?  Hmmm?

http://www.oanow.com/oan/sports/college/article/watch_toomers_corner_is_rolled_during_big_cat_weekend/74538/

Kaos, you're gonna start your shit here?  I'd figured that you were already bled out.  Keep gettin' up and I'll keep knockin' you back down.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:51:17 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2009, 02:52:28 AM »
Kaos, you're gonna start your shit here?  I'd figured that you were already bled out.  Keep gettin' up and I'll keep knockin' you back down.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You couldn't knock me down if I bought you a bazooka and tattooed directions for use on the back of your hand, chump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2009, 02:56:13 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You couldn't knock me down if I bought you a bazooka and tattooed directions for use on the back of your hand, chump.

:tehebay:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 03:05:31 AM »

:tehebay:

I bid on a bazooka.  Doubt I'll win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 03:10:10 AM »
I bid on a bazooka.  Doubt I'll win.
Make sure you check the sellers feedback rating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.