Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Love It or Hate It the Rumors Are Picking Up...

Re: Love It or Hate It the Rumors Are Picking Up...
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »
You can read this and take it for what it's worth, or pop a squat on it like Kaos will....  I heard it on JOX myself also...

Posted on Rivals...  Thought I'd post it here for shits and giggles....

Clay Travis, a VOL supporter is present at a meeting of the NCAA Infractions - an educational seminar, I gather, at Vanderbilt.

He spoke off record with numerous NCAA folks, and came away with the clear impression that the investigation troubles for Bammer are a LOT more serious than they appear.

Stay tuned. I am fairly confident that Mal Moore ALREADY KNOWS about more serious charges, whether by reports from boosters, or from the NCAA. I could share more as to why I believe that, but will not for now.

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2009, 04:46:53 PM »
I can vouch for titz's story.  It is a helluva tale.

It combines football, sex, drugs, senility, shady corporate deals, texting, finger biting, crab pinching, taunting, gambling, "callin' that play, brutha!", and backroom legal dealings.

It is rather intriguing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 04:57:40 PM »
You can read this and take it for what it's worth, or pop a squat on it like Kaos will....  I heard it on JOX myself also...

Clay Travis, a VOL supporter is present at a meeting of the NCAA Infractions - an educational seminar, I gather, at Vanderbilt.

He spoke off record with numerous NCAA folks, and came away with the clear impression that the investigation troubles for Bammer are a LOT more serious than they appear.

Stay tuned. I am fairly confident that Mal Moore ALREADY KNOWS about more serious charges, whether by reports from boosters, or from the NCAA. I could share more as to why I believe that, but will not for now.

I didn't get to hear the interview, but did Ian and Lance just laugh it off and go to a quick commercial break?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 05:10:26 PM »

I didn't get to hear the interview, but did Ian and Lance just laugh it off and go to a quick commercial break?

No.  I guess since they've known and spoken with Clay on several occasions, they actually seemed to take it seriously enough.  They didn't talk to him until about 15 mins left in the show, so there wasn't a lot of time for reactions.

So, when are we going to hear the story Pale.....????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2009, 05:19:11 PM »
Take it for what it is worth. You can choose to believe what I say is credible or not. No skin off my back. I think there are a coupe of you over that I trusted with the knowledge of who my UAT contact is when you were over at AUN. I have never bullshitted about the info I get. For example, some of you were privy to the very specific info a gave about the Juwan Simpson story a couple of days before it ever broke in the media. Sometimes I get very detailed info that my contact has no problem with my sharing, just as long as I don't attach his name with it. Sometimes his info is not very specific because he does not have all the details himself, the info may not be 100% reliable, or sometimes he just does not want to speak about at the time. He trusts me and I don't risk our friendship by violating his trust either.

He has told me nothing specific except to say that what he knows is being looked at right now will get Saban fired and UAT put on probation. Saban has not been very good about hiding things as he was at LSU. Also, some issues being looked into involved Shula's last year. As I stated earlier, the Gasden situation is not the only thing being looked at. Folks involved with the UAT athletic department are not sleeping real good right now. People with connections to the football program are not sleeping good right now.

Like I said, I put the info out there, even though it is not much, so you can take it or leave it.
Take It
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Six

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2009, 05:27:17 PM »
So, when are we going to hear the story Pale.....????

I will defer to the people that it actually happened to.  Or made it happen, as it were. 

I was told mainly because someone thought I was cool enough for school.  I shall not repeat the story verbatim or I risk being banned.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2009, 05:47:43 PM »
I will defer to the people that it actually happened to.  Or made it happen, as it were. 

I was told mainly because someone thought I was cool enough for school.  I shall not repeat the story verbatim or I risk being banned.     

Understood Sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »

I hear there is a grassroots campaign to ban you anyway, so you might as well go out in a blaze of glory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2009, 05:50:35 PM »

Our story?
Here's some of it for public consumption.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3620040
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

Who is Clay Travis?  I tried to find this out on Rivals.  Is he just a blogger?  Also, did he just kinda say that in passing, or was he all "DUDE, Bama is fucked!"? 

I think I'm starting to see nubs in these rumors.  A friend of mine (I know, I know) is from Gadsden and his whole family is involved in education.  His dad was a head coach for long time in Alabama.  I'm not sure if he's still coaching.  Anyways, I gave him a call to razz him about these rumors.  I asked him if he had heard of anything, and he said he was just hoping for the best.  I didn't pry, but he got tight lipped when I brought it all up. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 06:02:30 PM by townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »
Who is Clay Travis?  I tried to find this out on Rivals.  Is he just a blogger?  Also, did he just kinda say that in passing, or was he all "DUDE, Bama is fucked!"?

http://www.claytravis.net/about.html

A blogger.  Wrote a book or three.  Used to write for a division of CBS Sports.  He's not going after this story, just happened to be where infraction committee members were gathered for a conference (at Vanderbilt's campus).   He stayed away from specifics in the interview on JOX.  Kept it more to the fact that the NCAA folks he talked to were pretty much shocked that the media in Alabama (in particular) were taking this so lightly.   Said it was very clear that there was much more coming.  He didn't say much more than that.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
Leave it. 
I don't think that really surprises anybody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »
His book "Dixieland Delight" is a good read about taking a year and attending a game at all of the stadiums in the SEC.
For a Tennessee grad he is borderline intelligent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 03:54:42 AM »
For a Tennessee grad he is borderline intelligent.

I think he's quite funny as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »
I don't think that really surprises anybody.

It shouldn't.  I don't read the National Enquirer, or the Star or Weekly World News.  And I don't subscribe to David Ward's Black Helicopter Blog. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

boartitz

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »
This just became public. This is the part pertaining to Nutt.
There is more, but it exceeds yall's attachment limit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »
You fucking barners are pathetic!!!! Same ole shit from you guys just a different day!!  What a bunch of damn losers!!   You get that ass beat 36-0 and this is what you come up with??? Douchebags!!   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »
You fucking barners are pathetic!!!! Same ole shit from you guys just a different day!!  What a bunch of damn losers!!   You get that ass beat 36-0 and this is what you come up with??? Douchebags!!   :fu:

You forgot the MooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooAgEwe

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »
Is this the same cocksucker that registered yesterday that got his posts deleted or is this one on the other end of the same dick? I can get his water turned off, but it doesn't have much effect on folks who drink Natty Light, shit outside and never bathe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:52 PM »
Is this the same cocksucker that registered yesterday that got his posts deleted or is this one on the other end of the same dick? I can get his water turned off, but it doesn't have much effect on folks who drink Natty Light, shit outside and never bathe.

No, this is a different cocksucker. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions