Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama and Auburn both show improvements from last spring

Birmingham

Alabama and Auburn both show improvements from last spring
« on: April 08, 2009, 03:48:15 PM »
I was just sitting here thinking about how quiet its been in T-town in regards to Athletes getting arrested.  I then realized that Auburn has improved from where they were a year ago as well.  We don't have any linebackers supplying blow for the Tuscaloosa Police department and the UFC is no longer sanctioning Auburns practices.  I'd say things are better this year with Chizik than last year without him.  This is my semi-nice post of the year so make sure I get credit for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Alabama and Auburn both show improvements from last spring
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 03:50:07 PM »
+ 1/2

I cannot give you a full point...you know why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

hoov5

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »
It was a good thing that POS Jimmy Johns is gone. If he would have made it into a game, theres no telling how many personal fouls would have got called against us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »
It was a good thing that POS Jimmy Johns is gone. If he would have made it into a game, theres no telling how many personal fouls would have got called against us.

No worries.  He would've never made it across the white lines on to the field.  Can you get a penalty for snorting chalk? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
"the UFC is no longer sanctioning Auburns practices."
LOL nope, but an MMA Event will be down at Auburn on April 25th, featuring Junie Browning from last season's UFC The Ultimate Fighter.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:09:28 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »
LOL nope, but an MMA Event will be down at Auburn this weekend, featuring Junie Browning from last season's UFC The Ultimate Fighter.

Dude, Junie was a first class punk.  I was so hoping he'd get his ass waxed with a 2"X4".  Part of me was wondering if some of that was staged to liven up the show, or if he was really that big od a nut job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »
I think some of that was staged, because I've seen fighters getting kicked off for less.  And yeah, I think he's that big of a Nut Job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs