Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Could Bama Lose Another Coordinator?

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Could Bama Lose Another Coordinator?
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 04:03:42 PM »
No, you dumbfuck, when someone states...."That's what I'm hearing, or this is what I've heard" doesn't necessarily mean that, said person, believes what was heard or what was being rumored to be heard.  I guess before I post what I've heard that instead of saying "this is what I'm hearing", I should state....TIFWIW, it's the same God Damn thing except for people that are reading imparied.  BTW, I didn't copy/paste anything, from another message board, not that it would take away anything from what is being rumored, I just posted what I was hearing from multiple message boards.
I wouldn't think most people post some shit unless they believe it to some degree. For example, if I see some shit up on a message board and I choose to re-post that somewhere else, that is usually a sign that I believe it to some degree. That is, unless I post it and THEN say "....but this sounds pretty far fetched." or something like that. Shit that you say hardly ever pans out and then you try to back out of it when you get called on it. MAYBE if you didn't always post pure speculation and bullshit off of message boards and try to make it sound like you actually know something firsthand, we wouldn't be having this discussion. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »
Did I start the thread dumbass?  Nope, I just stated that I'd heard the same thing, then I added what I'd heard.  I don't think Coach McElwain will leave, maybe after next year...hell he might be there for a long time, who the fuck knows...All, I did was post what I'd heard, rumor or not...Message board or not, if you think that information that gets past around from message boards are false, then you really need to open your eyes.  As for "shit that I say hardly every panning out and then being called on it."  Give me a quote where I state, I know this is going to happen because I saw it first hand.  Whenever someone states....If you're too fuckin' dumb to know that whenever someone states.."This is what I've heard" or "This is what I'm hearing"..that the information is a rumor, then you have problems.  Also, never did I state, "his is from a reliable source" or "I know this information to be true, because the person that told me is usually correct", so keep looking like a retard and I'll keep sitting here laugh at you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »
Did I start the thread dumbass?  Nope, I just stated that I'd heard the same thing, then I added what I'd heard.  I don't think Coach McElwain will leave, maybe after next year...hell he might be there for a long time, who the fuck knows...All, I did was post what I'd heard, rumor or not...Message board or not, if you think that information that gets past around from message boards are false, then you really need to open your eyes.  As for "shit that I say hardly every panning out and then being called on it."  Give me a quote where I state, I know this is going to happen because I saw it first hand.  Whenever someone states....If you're too fuckin' dumb to know that whenever someone states.."This is what I've heard" or "This is what I'm hearing"..that the information is a rumor, then you have problems.  Also, never did I state, "his is from a reliable source" or "I know this information to be true, because the person that told me is usually correct", so keep looking like a retard and I'll keep sitting here laugh at you.
Its aaaaaaall in the delivery. Just take the Gerald West thing for example. You post that bullshit from some other message board, then you support the fact that you believe it by in another thread saying "Damn, that sounds like something that Coach $ would do....Oh wait, he did do that, see Gerald West." Apparently you take it as fact because you presented it as such in another thread. Hell, you maintained for months that Trent Richardson was decommitting to go to LSU or UF, I guess which way he was going depended on how you felt that day. Comments such as "And yes, Trent Richardson will look good in Orange and Blue (UF) come next year." really make me believe that you think the shit you read on message boards/spew is good stuff.

And you think I'm looking like a retard? Goddamn dude, I've seen your picture. You are a poster child.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:42:53 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 02:03:51 AM »
You're a towel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

boartitz

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 10:27:50 AM »
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 10:30:38 AM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »
Its aaaaaaall in the delivery. Just take the Gerald West thing for example. You post that bullshit from some other message board, then you support the fact that you believe it by in another thread saying "Damn, that sounds like something that Coach $ would do....Oh wait, he did do that, see Gerald West." Apparently you take it as fact because you presented it as such in another thread. Hell, you maintained for months that Trent Richardson was decommitting to go to LSU or UF, I guess which way he was going depended on how you felt that day. Comments such as "And yes, Trent Richardson will look good in Orange and Blue (UF) come next year." really make me believe that you think the shit you read on message boards/spew is good stuff.

And you think I'm looking like a retard? Goddamn dude, I've seen your picture. You are a poster child.

You sure about that rws?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »
You sure about that rws?

That may be the dumbest video I have ever seen...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2009, 01:02:59 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »
You sure about that rws?

Seeing as how that is not me, yeah, I'm pretty sure. I am also sure that you still look like a retard. I also see that you didn't even want to attempt to discuss the examples that I gave you.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 01:27:48 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »
The Gerald West story was one that looked to me like the famous $abahr, you shop we shop type deal.  As for the Richardson story, that was what I was hearing....Months ago, not just the past couple of weeks, when it was being rumored that TR had de-commited and gave a silent commitment to UF and that was why uat was going after Eddie Lacy.  FWIW, I believed the TR story more than the GW one, I was just ribbing you on the GW story figuring that you had thick skin, guess I was wrong about that.  As for the TR story, I believed it even more, when uat got Lacy's commitment, I figured that was the tell tale sign that uat had lost out on Trent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 02:41:23 PM »
The Gerald West story was one that looked to me like the famous $abahr, you shop we shop type deal.  As for the Richardson story, that was what I was hearing....Months ago, not just the past couple of weeks, when it was being rumored that TR had de-commited and gave a silent commitment to UF and that was why uat was going after Eddie Lacy.  FWIW, I believed the TR story more than the GW one, I was just ribbing you on the GW story figuring that you had thick skin, guess I was wrong about that.  As for the TR story, I believed it even more, when uat got Lacy's commitment, I figured that was the tell tale sign that uat had lost out on Trent.
The "you shop, we shop" quote was directed to a question about commits or players on the team who might think of jumping ship when CNS was hired. This was not a recruiting philosophy, and quite frankly, would be a hard philosophy to live by in recruiting. He was simply replying when a reporter asked what his thoughts were if current commits jumped ship or players transfered at one of his first press conferences. But hey, go ahead, keep putting it into whatever context is convenient for you. I know you're not a big fan of facts and reason.

If you knew anything, you would have known that Eddie Lacy was more than likely going to JUCO from the word go. Thats not an issue that JUST appeared, that has been a known issue for a LONG time. We have a stable of RBs so we can afford to have him go to JUCO, as there is not an immediate need for somebody to step in right now. Personally, I don't feel that Lacy was recruited all that hard by the staff and he wasn't a factor as they felt comfortable with TR. Lacy's commitment was never contingent on what TR was going to do, as Lacy knew he was JUCO bound anyway. If you didn't know Lacy's grades were an issue from the beginning, then you get your info from some shitty message boards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »
I knew Lacy's grades were and still are an issue....but I figured that since he's signed with uat that they can "help" him make it in.  Unless his grades are Really bad, if that's the case, then they can "help" him make it in to Prep School.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »
I knew Lacy's grades were and still are an issue....but I figured that since he's signed with uat that they can "help" him make it in.  Unless his grades are Really bad, if that's the case, then they can "help" him make it in to Prep School.
Of course.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 03:13:09 PM »

I hope we can "help" a couple of our guys get in school...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 09:51:01 PM »
At the end of round ten, this judge's scorecard has it 68-64 rws. 

The scissors was penalized a point for trotting out the lamest justification of Saban's famous "you shop we shop" line.  Not only does he have the context wrong, but he has the timing wrong as well. 

Still, the body blows landed by rws on the West and Richardson topics are piling up. 

The Punch-Meter shows RWS hitting 74% of his shots (94 of 128) while Prowler is landing 56% (52 of 93). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2009, 10:35:46 PM »
The scissors was penalized a point for trotting out the lamest justification of Saban's famous "you shop we shop" line.  Not only does he have the context wrong, but he has the timing wrong as well. 
Please, enlighten me, what was the context and the timing of the comment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2009, 11:30:25 PM »
Please, enlighten me, what was the context and the timing of the comment?

And that's going to be another penalty point assessed to RWS.  He was winning this fight handily, but failing to follow the judge's instructions could result in a DQ. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 01:53:48 AM »
At the end of round ten, this judge's scorecard has it 68-64 rws. 

Still, the body blows landed by rws on the West and Richardson topics are piling up. 

The Punch-Meter shows RWS hitting 74% of his shots (94 of 128) while Prowler is landing 56% (52 of 93). 
Puff Puff give, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 02:36:31 AM »
Puff Puff give, sir.

You ever seen a boxing match scored?  It makes no sense to me. 

Neither does most of this thread. 

It's like two tree sloths fighting with tasers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 02:58:30 AM »
You ever seen a boxing match scored?  It makes no sense to me. 

Neither does most of this thread. 

It's like two tree sloths fighting with tasers.
I saw a bunch of posted videos and arguing...then I went outside for a smoke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."