Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Could Bama Lose Another Coordinator?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Could Bama Lose Another Coordinator?
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:35 AM »
I saw a bunch of posted videos and arguing...then I went outside for a smoke.

It's really more like two gummy bears fighting with marshmallows. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »
It's like two tree sloths fighting with tasers.

I'm glad you rephrased this statement with this

It's really more like two gummy bears fighting with marshmallows. 

because the former statement would just be impossible.  See, tree sloths (whether you're talking about two toed sloths, seen here, looking quite seductive, I might add)

(or three toed sloths, seen here)

have these very hard toenails that are actually extensions of their hands/feet.  It would be virtually impossible for them to handle a taser (seen here, in a life size model)

due to the fact that the butt of the gun just wouldn't fit in between their toes.  In fact, the genus name of sloths is Choloepus , and when translated into English it literally means "lame foot". 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-toed_sloth

Does anybody really think that anything with a lame foot can hold a taser?  I think not.

So, in closing, I really have to take a shit, and I think it might be diarrhea, but my hot coworker is stationed right by our single bathroom so it looks like I'll be squirting until I get home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »
Hence the reference to sloths and tasers.  The implication seems to be that the combatants in said exchange above, possess not the capabilities to wage a, shall we say, "Vicious brawl".  Therefore, as was aptly detailed in your presentation, an adversarial confrontation between sloths wielding only the taser as their weapon of choice, would be anything but adversarial. One would not fear loss of life or limb should they come between the two warriors whilst engaged in "Battle".

Oh..and I hope that whole shit thing works out for ya'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."