Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Could Bama Lose Another Coordinator?

Re: Could Bama Lose Another Coordinator?
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »

Best T-Shirt site on teh internets BTW....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
Best T-Shirt site on teh internets BTW....
Sie verstehen nicht.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »
Nr. sie nicht
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 02:43:43 PM »
Nr. sie nicht
Traurig, Du verstehst nicht.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »

someday...somehow...my high school german class would prove worthy.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:50:58 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »

Nun Sohn einer Hündin dann. Deutsch sucks sowieso.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »
Sal is coming by way of the Carolina Panthers as their DL Coach.  It's being reported that he'll coach the ILB Positions while Willis will be coaching the OLB Positions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 01:20:55 PM »
Still waiting..........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »
waiting for what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »
waiting for what?
Still waiting for this McElwain shit to materialize. All the message board rumors were saying it was going to be the day after NSD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 01:50:55 PM »
Still waiting for this McElwain shit to materialize. All the message board rumors were saying it was going to be the day after NSD.
What I've heard is that it could be up to 2 weeks after signing day.  Have fun waiting for up to 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 01:51:43 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »
What I've heard is that it could be up to 2 weeks after signing day.  Have fun waiting for up to 2 weeks.
Of course, of course......You guys are so predictable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »
You guys?  I've never stated the day after signing day. I think that's just something that you got in you little head, that when it doesn't happen the very next day, I'm not saying that it's going to happen, you can come over here and pound your chest like you just won a track meet in the Special Olympics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
You guys?  I've never stated the day after signing day. I think that's just something that you got in you little head, that when it doesn't happen the very next day, I'm not saying that it's going to happen, you can come over here and pound your chest like you just won a track meet in the Special Olympics.
Gene Chizik will be gone at the end of the season. I didn't say which season, so technically whenever it happens, I will be right. You said:

So, I'm hearing that McElwain decided to stay on until after Signing Day and Cignetti will be staying on to be the OC.

That pretty much says that you think its going to happen. But I guess that little "I heard" (which really means "I copy/pasted from another message board), in your mind, excuses you from it. Normally, when you repeat an "I heard", one would assume that in some way, shape, or form you agree with the statement unless you otherwise state that you do not. Thats my take from it, anyway. McElwain hates CNS SO much that he's going to be a team player and stay on for NSD to help CNS out and then leave? Doesn't make much sense, but OK.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:13:03 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »
Gene Chizik will be gone at the end of the season. I didn't say which season, so technically whenever it happens, I will be right. You said:

That pretty much says that you think its going to happen. But I guess that little "I heard" (which really means "I copy/pasted from another message board), in your mind, excuses you from it. Normally, when you repeat an "I heard", one would assume that in some way, shape, or form you agree with the statement unless you otherwise state that you do not. Thats my take from it, anyway. McElwain hates CNS SO much that he's going to be a team player and stay on for NSD to help CNS out and then leave? Doesn't make much sense, but OK.
No, you dumbfuck, when someone states...."That's what I'm hearing, or this is what I've heard" doesn't necessarily mean that, said person, believes what was heard or what was being rumored to be heard.  I guess before I post what I've heard that instead of saying "this is what I'm hearing", I should state....TIFWIW, it's the same God Damn thing except for people that are reading imparied.  BTW, I didn't copy/paste anything, from another message board, not that it would take away anything from what is being rumored, I just posted what I was hearing from multiple message boards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 03:06:04 PM »
No, you dumbfuck, when someone states...."That's what I'm hearing, or this is what I've heard" doesn't necessarily mean that, said person, believes what was heard or what was being rumored to be heard.  I guess before I post what I've heard that instead of saying "this is what I'm hearing", I should state....TIFWIW, it's the same God Damn thing except for people that are reading imparied.  BTW, I didn't copy/paste anything, from another message board, not that it would take away anything from what is being rumored, I just posted what I was hearing from multiple message boards.

Maybe posting wild ass unfounded speculation from other message boards is a failed strategy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »
Maybe posting wild ass unfounded speculation from other message boards is a failed strategy? 

Agreed. 

Rumors, rumors, rumors and INSIDE SOURCES are pointless.  Let's wait until it happens or doesn't happen then discuss it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2009, 03:20:49 PM »
Agreed. 

Rumors, rumors, rumors and INSIDE SOURCES are pointless.  Let's wait until it happens or doesn't happen then discuss it. 

Hell no.  I want to be first.  I want people to stand in awe of my Itoldyousoidness.

I'm hungry for BBQ
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »
Hell no.  I want to be first.  I want people to stand in awe of my Itoldyousoidness.

I'm hungry for BBQ

Shhhhh...

Don't say BBQ.  Some people around here will point at you and go TUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAABERVILLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  You'll be a pariah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.