Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So...Any News On The Justice League's Recruiting Efforts?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
So...Any News On The Justice League's Recruiting Efforts?
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:54:03 AM »
Dead Period is lifted for this one week. Those who pay for this sort of info...what's going on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: So...Any News On The Justice League's Recruiting Efforts?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:31:45 AM »
Those who pay for this sort of info...what's going on?

What if you don't really pay for the info but you got a password from your brother who has a friend who has a friend thats dad pays for the info?

If that's the case, I don't really see anything. The only person that Malzhan has visited is Moseley. They haven't offered him anything though. They are only bringing in 1 QB this year, and if I had to guess, they are probably waiting to see what Cotton does.

I have seen nothing on Trooper and Looper yet. I will update if I see anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 11:57:32 AM »
Can we please refrain from the lame nicknames?

Must I bring up the ill fated "Dr. Franklinstein"?  We all know how that shit turned out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »
Can we please refrain from the lame nicknames?

Must I bring up the ill fated "Dr. Franklinstein"?  We all know how that shit turned out. 

"It's Frankenstine"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »
"It's Frankenstine"
classic movie :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »
Jimmy Perry went to visit Brandon Jacobs and Coach Luper called him on the phone, that was yesterday, so between that and what WE said about Coach Malzhan and Coach Willis visiting Mosely I have nothing to add.

Oh, Phillip Lolley went to Gordo to visit some WR/DB.  Don't know much about the kid, I think his last name is Lanier.....Prowler: you have any info on this kid?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
This was my favorite part.

"narnanrnanrenNMNSQARF'/KLAHRT;AJSEHGI;AOSUEFYHAILSG"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 02:21:06 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »
Unfortunately I have never seen it, but that guy looks familiar.  Who is he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »

Well the one playing young Frankestein is Gene Wilder and the one playing the monster is Peter Boyle.  You know Raymond's father from "Everybody Loves Raymond"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 02:37:16 PM »
Well the one playing young Frankestein is Gene Wilder and the one playing the monster is Peter Boyle.  You know Raymond's father from "Everybody Loves Raymond"?

Damn, I didn't catch that at first.  I will have to see about checking that movie out and watching it.  Is it worth stopping by movie time and buying it or should I try and see if I can rent it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
Damn, I didn't catch that at first.  I will have to see about checking that movie out and watching it.  Is it worth stopping by movie time and buying it or should I try and see if I can rent it?

It's a classic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »

It is as solid as they come if you like Mel Brooks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 02:43:22 PM »
It is as solid as they come if you like Mel Brooks

And if you don't, then fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 02:46:46 PM »
And if you don't, then fuck you.
and your dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 02:49:49 PM »
Mel Brooks is solid in my book, my dogs has been in hiding since my first day here.  I think the thought of Jumbo's fist have scared them off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »
Dear Lord, how old are you?  Twelve?   :blink:  Between you and Chizad's cougar comments today, damn, I feel old...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »
Dear Lord, how old are you?  Twelve?   :blink:  Between you and Chizad's cougar comments today, damn, I feel old...

12 + approx 20 years :)  I usually watch a lot of the classics, just never have seen Young Frankenstein.  A co-worker is going to let me borrow it so I will get to watch it in a couple of days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
So what I'm getting here is that we are recruiting Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »
So what I'm getting here is that we are recruiting Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder?

Pretty much.  I forgot for a minute what the thread was about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions