Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So...Any News On The Justice League's Recruiting Efforts?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: So...Any News On The Justice League's Recruiting Efforts?
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »
It varies from state to state.

As do individual results.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »
4 out of 5 molesters agree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 01:48:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »
It may cause dry throat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »
Super Duper Loper is showing why we Chiz hired him.... This week he has visited:

Rueben Randle WR- #1 prospect in the country according to Rivals.  Loper was recruiting him to OS, and had one of his visits.
Bryce Brown RB- #2 prospect in the country according to rivals. Luper was also recruiting him to OS.  He is a SOFT commit to Miami.
Tyrik Rollison - #2 QB in the country according to Rivals.  High was extremely high on OS because of Luper

We might not be able to get any of these guys in the 09 class. The Thing about it though, I never saw CTT going after these high profile (according to rivals anyway) players.  Only time while tell, but i am becoming more and more optimistic!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:28:28 PM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »
Super Duper Loper is showing why we Chiz hired him.... This week he has visited:

Rueben Randle WR- #1 prospect in the country according to Rivals.  Loper was recruiting him to OS, and had one of his visits.
Bryce Brown RB- #2 prospect in the country according to rivals. Luper was also recruiting him to OS.  He is a SOFT commit to Miami.
Tyrik Rollison - #2 QB in the country according to Rivals.  High was extremely high on OS because of Luper

We might not be able to get any of these guys in the 09 class. The Thing about it though, I never saw CTT going after these high profile (according to rivals anyway) players.  Only time while tell, but i am becoming more and more optimistic!!!
That's mainly because he knew what type of players we could get at Auburn and they weren't his type.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »
Oh please.  These guys are not 2*-3* players they evaluated at "Camp" and who can add 20-30 lbs. with Yoxercise and who are good citizens that can be "Coached up". 

Definitely doesn't fit the Auburn mold.  Onward Hard Fighting Soldiers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 05:58:11 PM »
A note on Tyrik...  He has offers from Oregon, Arizona State, Arizona, Baylor, but lists his "favorite" as OSU because of Luper....who has NOT extended an offer...  He is currently uncommitted.

Interesting....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »
Also, Coach Malzahn went to Gadsden today to speak to three prospects....a DB, a WR, and a TE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »
Kaos will still not be happy. Haha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »
Don't tell me she has Monty Python in that collection too, or I might jizz my pants here at work.
Carl said that was one of things he noticed about me too the first time he came over to my apartment - the Monty Python movies, Blazing Saddles and Stripes in my collection.  All are classics... and freaking hysterical.

Back on topic - do you think Bro. Chette's influence and Chiz's experience with CTT will be enough to keep a high moral character aura around the team?  I would hate to revert back to the days of police blotters and thugs...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:57:44 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2009, 09:00:08 AM »
Carl said that was one of things he noticed about me too the first time he came over to my apartment - the Monty Python movies, Blazing Saddles and Stripes in my collection.  All are classics... and freaking hysterical.

Back on topic - do you think Bro. Chette's influence and Chiz's experience with CTT will be enough to keep a high moral character aura around the team?  I would hate to revert back to the days of police blotters and thugs...

CGC went through alot to get a team "advisor" while at ISU. I would be surprised if the FCA and Bro. Chette lost any influence with the team under CGC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2009, 09:35:45 AM »

Liston Eddins swears that this will not be an issue under Chizik's watch.  High morals and character.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2009, 09:37:55 AM »
Could you say that again, but a little slower this time?  Yeah...that'd be nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.