Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's ass on purpose - we all need to chill.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: It's ass on purpose - we all need to chill.
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2023, 09:10:59 AM »
So if Ashford wants to play like his childhood days he must still have that feeling of being bottled up in this "system." He was happy that Finley is no longer dominating the QB room but he is still frustrated by not having the opportunity to throw the ball around the yard like he knows he can. Freeze has stated that Ashford is the best athlete that he has ever had at the QB position and if he really believes this why is Finley not progressing?
Thorne has regressed from his previous seasons of success under Freeze and Montgomery.

So given that... I have to conclude that Freeze and Montgomery are insistent that their offense can't be altered beyond the QB pulling the ball down and running it in desperation.
The bottom line is, one of us needs to see if we can talk Doug Barfield into coming back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2023, 09:33:47 AM »
The bottom line is, one of us needs to see if we can talk Doug Barfield into coming back.
Barfield wasn't scared to try something different. He knew Brooks could do damn near anything on a football field. What he failed to notice was the pass catching ability of William Andrews whom he used mostly as a blocking back for Cribbs within the veer.
Byron Franklin was the best receiver and Doug would  move Brooks to wide receiver some and use some gimmick plays to get more out if the offense which had challenges across the offensive line in size, talent and depth.

Much easier for Freeze with a multiple offense to adjust than it was for Barfield with the veer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2023, 10:38:26 AM »
One thing Ashford needs to do, is run the play that's called.  The very first play of the OM game was supposed to be a straight hand off to Cobb, but Ashford either forgot, or decided to take off on his on. 2 yard loss. Freeze was not happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2023, 11:41:22 AM »
One thing Ashford needs to do, is run the play that's called.  The very first play of the OM game was supposed to be a straight hand off to Cobb, but Ashford either forgot, or decided to take off on his on. 2 yard loss. Freeze was not happy.

Or maybe they both forget which was right and left? We are talking about 18-20 year old dudes here. They are barely beyond dragging knuckles at that point in life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2023, 03:25:04 PM »
Or maybe they both forget which was right and left? We are talking about 18-20 year old dudes here. They are barely beyond dragging knuckles at that point in life.
Man, he thinks he’s personal friends with Robby’s momma because some drunk lady stopped by his BiL’s tailgate and claimed to be. Just go along with it and humor him. He’s old and craves the attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2023, 03:28:59 PM »
Man, he thinks he’s personal friends with Robby’s momma because some drunk lady stopped by his BiL’s tailgate and claimed to be. Just go along with it and humor him. He’s old and craves the attention.

It was Robbie's moms.  I have Polaroid evidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2023, 03:41:42 PM »
It was Robbie's moms.  I have Polaroid evidence.
Those of us who know Robby and his mom, know that the plural possessive form for him is: Robby’s.

That lady worked for the contractor that cleans up after games. You were soused and she saw an opportunity for free ripple. You don’t know Robby’s mom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2023, 03:51:49 PM »
Those of us who know Robby and his mom, know that the plural possessive form for him is: Robby’s.

That lady worked for the contractor that cleans up after games. You were soused and she saw an opportunity for free ripple. You don’t know Robby’s mom.

I’m in love with Stacey’s mom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2023, 03:57:01 PM »

Your wrong!  It was definitely Robbiey's mom.  And I here that shes a waitress at Applebees, on a date night, got that bourbon street steak, and the Oreo shake, get some whip cream on the top too, two straws, one check girl, I gotchu. Boujee like Natty in the styrofoam, squeak squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home.  Some Alabama-jamma, she's my Dixie Land Delight.  That's how we do, how we do, fancy like...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2023, 04:03:48 PM »
Your wrong!  It was definitely Robbiey's mom.  And I here that shes a waitress at Applebees, on a date night, got that bourbon street steak, and the Oreo shake, get some whip cream on the top too, two straws, one check girl, I gotchu. Boujee like Natty in the styrofoam, squeak squeakin' in the truck bed all the way home.  Some Alabama-jamma, she's my Dixie Land Delight.  That's how we do, how we do, fancy like...

If Applebee’s is eatin’ good in the neighborhood, well, you may want to consider moving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2023, 09:05:36 AM »
No, Colonel Sanders...you're wrong!
Hue's ornery cause he gots all dem teef and no toofbrush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.