Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's ass on purpose - we all need to chill.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Everything about this team is ASS !!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2023, 04:47:34 PM »
 Meh. The best drive of the day was when PT got us to the RZ and Robby finished.
Robby will move the ball maybe two drives. After that, the cork will go back in the bottle.
But I’m all for giving him a shot. At least it will settle some conversations one way or the other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2023, 06:52:10 PM »
Just a friendly reminder but you have yet to Like my Happy Birthday to Jmar thread. Please take care of this. Thx.
I finally got to it. Don't know any hookers but there's plenty of loose women out there just bitin' at the bit to get to someone just like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2023, 08:59:01 PM »
I finally got to it. Don't know any hookers but there's plenty of loose women out there just bitin' at the bit to get to someone just like you.

They love a musician, or so I’ve heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2023, 09:09:29 PM »
I certainly would think that they are out there but somehow I keep missing them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2023, 11:45:03 PM »
You didn't give me my own thread.  I need to reassess.
I sent you a pm. Remember? The dick pic? Did u get others?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2023, 05:38:32 AM »
I sent you a pm. Remember? The dick pic? Did u get others?

That’s what that was?! Mistaken for a skin tag on my end. Apologies… and thank you, I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2023, 11:59:10 AM »
Speaking of ass.  Auburn released the depth chart for Saturday night's game against the Ole Miss Black Bear Ackbar Landshark Hobby Lobby's.  Payton Thorne will trot out there with the ones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2023, 12:06:36 PM »
Speaking of ass.  Auburn released the depth chart for Saturday night's game against the Ole Miss Black Bear Ackbar Landshark Hobby Lobby's.  Payton Thorne will trot out there with the ones.

I saw this.

Printed it off, sat on the throne after morning coffee, and wiped with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2023, 12:14:58 PM »
I saw this.

A true Auburn man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2023, 05:08:35 PM »
I saw this.

Whoever paid that NIL is absolutely having an effect here. SS;DD.

I would personally rather win than "get my money's worth" and admit the dude was a bust. But some want to burn the whole thing down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2023, 05:41:35 PM »
Whoever paid that NIL is absolutely having an effect here. SS;DD.

I would personally rather win than "get my money's worth" and admit the dude was a bust. But some want to burn the whole thing down.

I think what's funny, is as morbid as we've looked this year, if Tennessee somehow beats Bama Saturday, which ain't that much of a stretch, Auburn won't even be mentioned.  It will be, "Saybinz done lost it."  "The game done passed him by."  "We needs to burn this shit down and start over."

Whutchu thank, Paaawwwl?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2023, 07:40:25 AM »
I think what's funny, is as morbid as we've looked this year, if Tennessee somehow beats Bama Saturday, which ain't that much of a stretch, Auburn won't even be mentioned.  It will be, "Saybinz done lost it."  "The game done passed him by."  "We needs to burn this shit down and start over."

Whutchu thank, Paaawwwl?

I think it's a long year and this year ain't over yet. 4-8 is a real possibility, boys. Real.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2023, 08:09:27 AM »
I think it's a long year and this year ain't over yet. 4-8 is a real possibility, boys. Real.

Consistency and rhythm can’t be established with the revolving door at QB AND WR. It’s science. Yet, in the postgame presser he doubled down and said he will continue to utilize the strangely timed rotation.

These reporters need to start asking the hard questions.

Do you have press credentials with your past experience, Six?

K, with your writing history, could you get press credentials?

Hugh needs to start feeling the pressure. There should never be such a thing as a throw away season when take home pay is in the millions. Some of the decisions are so baffling that it makes the twirly bird look a pube hair short of genius.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2023, 08:25:09 AM »
Consistency and rhythm can’t be established with the revolving door at QB AND WR. It’s science. Yet, in the postgame presser he doubled down and said he will continue to utilize the strangely timed rotation.

These reporters need to start asking the hard questions.

Do you have press credentials with your past experience, Six?

K, with your writing history, could you get press credentials?

Hugh needs to start feeling the pressure. There should never be such a thing as a throw away season when take home pay is in the millions. Some of the decisions are so baffling that it makes the twirly bird look a pube hair short of genius.
I don't and, even if I did, there's no way Auburn would allow any difficult questions to get within a massage table of HF or this program. They've fully insulated all of it to the point that there is no dissention allowed. It's how he wants it, demands it. It's a masterclass in propaganda. Filmed with his grandkids, bragging about switching up the practice schedule, reclaiming part of the play calling (the Robby part, apparently). All of that carefully planned and executed.

The good news is this won't last for long. It'll either get turned around in a year (maybe two) or he'll be gone along with a lot of others. They will be replaced with another group of people who aren't any different. Rinse repeat. Is what it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2023, 08:54:35 AM »
I don't and, even if I did, there's no way Auburn would allow any difficult questions to get within a massage table of HF or this program. They've fully insulated all of it to the point that there is no dissention allowed. It's how he wants it, demands it. It's a masterclass in propaganda. Filmed with his grandkids, bragging about switching up the practice schedule, reclaiming part of the play calling (the Robby part, apparently). All of that carefully planned and executed.

The good news is this won't last for long. It'll either get turned around in a year (maybe two) or he'll be gone along with a lot of others. They will be replaced with another group of people who aren't any different. Rinse repeat. Is what it is.

Same.

I don't have the connections any longer.

You don't want me on that wall.  I've never liked the hire and every week that passes hardens that in me. Besides, I think people are coming around. I saw a brutal piece on al.com after I write my "things that are ass" morning missive that hit on some of the same things that baffle me -- like the fact that nobody on this team has improved at all. 

I didn't know about the booing. I heard that there was some, but the al.com piece made it sound like the boos where shaking the stadium.  Frankly?  It's deserved. Any one of us could do a better job than what we're seeing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2023, 09:18:46 AM »
I was actively booing during portions as well. Hugh certainly heard it. It was pretty loud.

What I don’t understand? It seems like self-sabotage. Next phase, we lose Perry Thompson and Demarcus Riddick as commitments.

How do you hold on to top talent and put this on the field week after week? It is the very definition of insanity that we are seeing on the field. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 09:45:23 AM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2023, 10:53:54 AM »
I was actively booing during portions as well. Hugh certainly heard it. It was pretty loud.

What I don’t understand? It seems like self-sabotage. Next phase, we lose Perry Thompson and Demarcus Riddick as commitments.

How do you hold on to top talent and put this on the field week after week? It is the very definition of insanity that we are seeing on the field.
This. Yes we have lost to three teams that are deeper and more talented but Freeze should not be able to hide behind his own self styled built-in excuses.
Last night we reached yet another key opportunity to advance the ball and Freeze elects to substitute en masse which eliminates that chance. Team is penalized. His fault.

[size=78%] [/size]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2023, 11:27:15 AM »
Just to check the temperature, I did something I rarely do. Something I haven't done in years. 

I tripped on over to AUfambly - the worst AU board on planet earth. 

Every mild complaint about the team was met with "Hugh just doesn't have the talent! Don't forget he beat Bama TWICE when he was at Ole Miss." 

I'm truly afraid this is what our "braintrust" used as the basis for hiring this guy and his pack of not-ready-for-junior-high assistants.  "Hey! He beat bammer!" 

Dammit, son, that's not enough.

Then there are some there proposing that this is all by design.  Lose now, avoid a crappy bowl, and get an earlier start on recruiting. 

:facepalm:

I'm part of it (I loathe Hugh Freeze and always will) but we have one of the worst fanbases. It hasn't always been this way. I don't know what happened to us.

I was amused there to see epic douchenozzle TitanTiger still locking down threads at the first sign of dissent or discontent.  Somebody should beat that guy's ass.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 11:34:42 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2023, 12:33:38 PM »
I just don't see much difference in what Freeze did last night and what Pittman did earlier against State.
Kiffen might be better at calling plays but it was the situational running by Dart that was the difference in the game. Freeze's job as a playcaller is to create open space for positive results.
Ole Miss didn't need to convert on third down to achieve this so why can't Freeze be more freewheeling with his play selection. There's no lesson to be learned by being predictable.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2023, 03:25:18 PM »
I was amused there to see epic douchenozzle TitanTiger still locking down threads at the first sign of dissent or discontent.  Somebody should beat that guy's ass.
If you’re honest with yourself and the rest of us, then I think you have to say that comparatively speaking, it is much the same. At least in one instance. You traded Titan Tiger for Snags.

They could be the same person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions