Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's ass on purpose - we all need to chill.

Re: Everything about this team is ASS !!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2023, 06:33:35 PM »
If you’re honest with yourself and the rest of us, then I think you have to say that comparatively speaking, it is much the same. At least in one instance. You traded Titan Tiger for Snags.

They could be the same person.
Funny this you are say.

Snag use alias account sometime under pseudonym DoucheNozzle1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2023, 07:17:43 PM »
If you’re honest with yourself and the rest of us, then I think you have to say that comparatively speaking, it is much the same. At least in one instance. You traded Titan Tiger for Snags.

They could be the same person.

Half Jewish/half Methodist?

God’s chosen & grafted in. Covering all the bases.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2023, 10:25:05 PM »
I am sure there are some good people over there but shit!  The majority make WT look smart.
They must work out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2023, 10:48:50 PM »
I am sure there are some good people over there …

Wes says that about the terrorists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2023, 09:23:00 AM »
Just to check the temperature, I did something I rarely do. Something I haven't done in years. 

I tripped on over to AUfambly - the worst AU board on planet earth. 

Every mild complaint about the team was met with "Hugh just doesn't have the talent! Don't forget he beat Bama TWICE when he was at Ole Miss." 

I'm truly afraid this is what our "braintrust" used as the basis for hiring this guy and his pack of not-ready-for-junior-high assistants.  "Hey! He beat bammer!" 

Dammit, son, that's not enough.

Then there are some there proposing that this is all by design.  Lose now, avoid a crappy bowl, and get an earlier start on recruiting. 

:facepalm:

I'm part of it (I loathe Hugh Freeze and always will) but we have one of the worst fanbases. It hasn't always been this way. I don't know what happened to us.

I was amused there to see epic douchenozzle TitanTiger still locking down threads at the first sign of dissent or discontent.  Somebody should beat that guy's ass.
Any true Auburn fan can clearly see that Hugh Freeze is a fantastic grandfather.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2023, 06:23:27 PM »
I blame myself for buying into the hype and not paying attention to what was in front of my own two eyes. Lesson learned. It's going to take time. A lot of time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2023, 08:21:24 PM »
I blame myself for buying into the hype and not paying attention to what was in front of my own two eyes. Lesson learned. It's going to take time. A lot of time.

i can't disagree.  #metoo

apologies too for telling you to settle down.  you're right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2023, 09:10:01 PM »

Is it? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2023, 12:36:22 AM »
We’ll be good once the dudes start coming in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2023, 10:38:27 AM »
I'm about to spike some Warn Meters up in this bitch.

I don't pretend to know the dynamics of how the offensive game plans are formed, and who exactly is calling and/or approving the plays.  I know I have been consistent since the start of the season in questioning the lack of any rhyme or reason with regard to that. 

But, Saturday night was mind boggling.  Folks, we only had 4 first downs late in the 4th quarter. And so much of it was because on 3rd down after 3rd down, the common cry from the stands was, "That's all you've got?" Eventually, the repeat performances of running straight into the middle of the line on another 3rd and 7, turned into boos.  And rightfully so.

The last two drives of the game that resulted in an interception and a TD, saw Auburn actually moving the ball, mostly through the air.  I heard many say, well that was because Ole Miss was playing soft.  However, look at the plays they were running. Short to intermediate pass plays that are a staple of just about every team in the country.  We only run them in desperation.

I completely acknowledge that there has been a gap in overall talent between our guys, and the last 4 teams we've played.  And from what I've seen from this staff so far on the cruitin' trail, we should be able to close that gap sooner than later. But right now, it's just plain frustrating to get beat, due in large part to such head scratching use of the talent we do have.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2023, 12:17:54 PM »
I'm about to spike some Warn Meters up in this bitch.

I don't pretend to know the dynamics of how the offensive game plans are formed, and who exactly is calling and/or approving the plays.  I know I have been consistent since the start of the season in questioning the lack of any rhyme or reason with regard to that. 

But, Saturday night was mind boggling.  Folks, we only had 4 first downs late in the 4th quarter. And so much of it was because on 3rd down after 3rd down, the common cry from the stands was, "That's all you've got?" Eventually, the repeat performances of running straight into the middle of the line on another 3rd and 7, turned into boos.  And rightfully so.

The last two drives of the game that resulted in an interception and a TD, saw Auburn actually moving the ball, mostly through the air.  I heard many say, well that was because Ole Miss was playing soft.  However, look at the plays they were running. Short to intermediate pass plays that are a staple of just about every team in the country.  We only run them in desperation.

I completely acknowledge that there has been a gap in overall talent between our guys, and the last 4 teams we've played.  And from what I've seen from this staff so far on the cruitin' trail, we should be able to close that gap sooner than later. But right now, it's just plain frustrating to get beat, due in large part to such head scratching use of the talent we do have.

I bet you I boo’d louder than you boo’d.

I keep reverting back to this… our offense was better last year with arguably worse players. An inaccurate QB with a bum shoulder throwing for 300 yds in some games. WRs either still on the roster or deemed not worth retaining through NIL that got more separation than this bunch (which have been highly productive in previous years at other schools).

Something stinks. And it ain’t the asses pictured in this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2023, 02:18:08 PM »

Therein lies tne problem. 

We've seen teams with worse talent be far more productive than this.  Is there any confidence that other than just "out-athleting" teams (possibly, maybe) at some point in the future, that the complete, baffling cluster hump we see week after week won't just continue?

This offense -- and cut the crap about waiting on players because many of the ones on the field are "his" guys poached from the portal -- is worse than ANYTHING I've ever seen.  Ever.  It's by far the worst college football offense I've ever witnessed. It's worse than the worst high school football team I remember seeing.  What is being built? What is being improved?

Charlatan. Fraud. Those were my terms and nothing has budged me from that one iota.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: It's ass on purpose - we all need to chill.
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2023, 03:09:42 PM »
New theory drops: Hugh is sabotaging the offense to make a case for 5-star playing time.

Class of 2025 5-star Caleb Cunningham saw the need at WR and the ability to make an immediate impact during his first visit to Auburn (VIP).

"It’s live. I could see myself playing in front of all these folks."

https://twitter.com/CClemente247/status/1716876370897141787
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2023, 03:28:54 PM »
New theory drops: Hugh is sabotaging the offense to make a case for 5-star playing time.

Class of 2025 5-star Caleb Cunningham saw the need at WR and the ability to make an immediate impact during his first visit to Auburn (VIP).

Not buying it. Sure, his emphasis has been heavily shifted to the direction of recruiting and I’m glad that it is. I wish he had not made the comment about not thinking about the game until 30 min before. But I am glad that he is hyper focused on recruiting.

The way that Hager left us, I actually do think it should take priority. Proof of concept is not the priority, in this case. He has some history to point toward.

If AU doesn’t make bowl eligible? I may be moving in with Kaos. I think he will let me. Maybe for a little while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,jmar,
Members reacted dislike:
jmar,

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2023, 04:09:45 PM »

It's a different age.  Players are taking different things into account now than back when it was all about suiting up for ole State U. NIL, for one.

But his comment made me think back to Saturday night.  It was the start of the 4th quarter, and you all know how we had looked to that point.  But, that places was rocking, and I specifically noticed the Cruitin' Section was still 75%, or 214/298ths full.  Not only that, but they were all dancing that ass off.  I couldn't help but think that some of them were saying the same thing.  I could see myself playing in this atmosphere.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2023, 05:33:09 PM »
 :wtf:JMAR? How could you give me a thumbs down?👎 This.

1. You of all people should know that I am one of the onliest persons on here that knows what in the fuck I am talking about.

It’s not like I don’t have extensive knowledge and experience to back up what I say.

And b, I don’t think you have ever questioned me. So, why start now?

I tell you, man. I hope you won’t be getting as contrarian as Kaos in your golden years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2023, 06:39:55 PM »
:wtf:JMAR? How could you give me a thumbs down?👎 This.

1. You of all people should know that I am one of the onliest persons on here that knows what in the fuck I am talking about.

It’s not like I don’t have extensive knowledge and experience to back up what I say.

And b, I don’t think you have ever questioned me. So, why start now?

I tell you, man. I hope you won’t be getting as contrarian as Kaos in your golden years.
Get a grip. I agree with you bc 7 out of 10 times in the past we lost high profile recruits with the same opportunity to start only to lose them to UGA, Clemson, Alabama and others when those programs were stacked at that position.
And our NIL money suddenly isn't any better than theirs.

Kids still want to play for a winner that gives them the exposure they crave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2023, 10:40:45 PM »
https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2023/10/auburns-qb-rotation-isnt-going-away-heres-how-thorne-ashford-are-handling-it.html

Consider the source… Al.communist… but there’s a lot being said here and not by the words that were spoken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2023, 08:53:08 AM »
https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2023/10/auburns-qb-rotation-isnt-going-away-heres-how-thorne-ashford-are-handling-it.html

Consider the source… Al.communist… but there’s a lot being said here and not by the words that were spoken.

If you are looking for The Boogeyman (and you definitely are):

"If you do that they'll be seeing him on every street corner, they'll look for him in every house. Just tell your men to keep their mouths shut and their eyes open."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2023, 08:56:07 AM »

So if Ashford wants to play like his childhood days he must still have that feeling of being bottled up in this "system." He was happy that Finley is no longer dominating the QB room but he is still frustrated by not having the opportunity to throw the ball around the yard like he knows he can. Freeze has stated that Ashford is the best athlete that he has ever had at the QB position and if he really believes this why is Finley not progressing?
Thorne has regressed from his previous seasons of success under Freeze and Montgomery.

So given that... I have to conclude that Freeze and Montgomery are insistent that their offense can't be altered beyond the QB pulling the ball down and running it in desperation.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions