Florida Evans looking motherfucker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Re: How Bad is the O Line?
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2022, 12:22:56 PM »
Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2022, 12:23:08 PM »
Florida Evans looking motherfucker

Now, James!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2022, 02:31:12 PM »
Now, James!

That reminds me.  I need to call now, and see if I can get some extra Medicare benefits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2022, 02:53:38 PM »
That reminds me.  I need to call now, and see if I can get some extra Medicare benefits.

I forgot that you are old enough to start drawing your benefits after this last Bday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2022, 03:37:34 PM »
I forgot that you are old enough to start drawing your benefits after this last Bday.

You just shut up, okay?

Too harsh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2022, 11:27:57 AM »
You just shut up, okay?

Too harsh?

What, you not gonna cut a bitch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2022, 12:28:57 PM »
After seeing this from Saturday, I'm less inclined to shit on the offensive line.  It might be decent, but we will never, ever know. 

Scenario:
Georgia rushing four.   AU has six men in the box and Bigsby in the backfield. 
One of the UGA defenders backs out and does nothing so in reality, the Bulldogs only send three against a six-man front with a RB adding reinforcement. Should be an easy win for the AU offensive line.  But WAIT.... there's more.

Bigsby, Deal and Zierer all converge on the same guy on the left.   Three on one!  Amazing. 

Troxell clears his guy on the right solo. Ok,with two accounted for so that still leaves three guys to handle one.  Numbers favor AU. 

But WAIT!  There's more.

Council, Jackson and Stutts all stand up and look around.  Jackson steps left - into Council - leaving a 42-foot wide gap for a free UGA rusher to beeline for the QB.  Council sees it after the fact and sort of lunges at the back of the defender, a futile effort as the play is already blown up. 

Less than two seconds after the snap, Ashford is scrambling.  He's barely got the ball in his hands before a lineman is in his face. Three against seven and UGA wins easily. 

That's not a talent issue. It's not an effort issue.  It's not being coached properly.  It's as bad as anything I've ever seen.

https://twitter.com/torresonauburn/status/1578836835551567872?s=21
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 12:36:51 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2022, 10:15:10 AM »
Let me start the piling on.  I’m actually looking forward to Tee Jay coming back, if in fact, he does.  Assford is epically bad.  Beyond belief bad.  I believe it was Rick Neuheisel doing color for the game.  Doesn’t matter if you like him or not as a commentator.  He was spot on, and being very nice about it.  95% of Ashford’s throws were 95 m.p.h. fast balls, and way off target as well.  And I totally understand that he was getting pressure all day.  But sometimes, you have to step up in the pocket, or side step a rusher.  Nope, he took off like a scared rabbit, straight for the sidelines every time.  And guess what? With all that pressure, he wasn’t sacked one time, Saturday.  Not that I want him to get sacked, but occasionally you have to stand in and try and deliver the ball. The guy was 13-38.  That’s 34%.  For the season, he’s 59-123.  Even though I was told there would be no math, that’s under 50%.  Even Fetal Mosely was over 62% for his illustrious career. 

In fairness to the staff, I thought the play calling was pretty decent overall.  I thought they had a good mixture of runs, short passes and some deep patterns thrown in.  But when your QB can’t even hold on to the ball when he’s not even touched….when he can’t hit a wide open receiver 10 yards in front of him….when he immediately bails at the first hint of pressure….you have no chance.  I know we have no other options right now.  Two injured QB’s and a true freshman that’s obviously nowhere near ready to play.  But damn, Ashford is as bad as anything I’ve seen on the field for Auburn.  I hope the light comes on for the kid.  I hope the game slows down for him.  But right now…..yeeeeeeesh! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2022, 11:30:46 AM »

In fairness to the staff, I thought the play calling was pretty decent overall. 

Fuck the staff and any fairness towards them.  We were holding our own, playing field position...and they called a FUCKING FAKE PUNT FROM OUR OWN 34?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

That's some pee-wee level shit.  Fuck these Mountain West Mouthbreathers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,GH2001,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2022, 11:36:50 AM »
Fuck the staff and any fairness towards them.  We were holding our own, playing field position...and they called a FUCKING FAKE PUNT FROM OUR OWN 34?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Okay, so there WAS that. 

That just further solidified the fact that he knows he's gone.  The going for it last week on both 4th and 10, and 4th and 15, along with Saturday's fake punt, was Havrinz' big, "Fuck you, I'ma do what I want."

The question is, why isn't he gone yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2022, 02:05:50 PM »
Okay, so there WAS that. 

That just further solidified the fact that he knows he's gone.  The going for it last week on both 4th and 10, and 4th and 15, along with Saturday's fake punt, was Havrinz' big, "Fuck you, I'ma do what I want."

The question is, why isn't he gone yet?
Before any of those, going for a 4th and 2 against Mizzou instead of kicking the field goal...then giving the ball to the back that's 10 FUCKING YARDS behind the line only to lose a yard did it for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2022, 02:20:43 PM »
Before any of those, going for a 4th and 2 against Mizzou instead of kicking the field goal...then giving the ball to the back that's 10 FUCKING YARDS behind the line only to lose a yard did it for me.

Yeah, but before that, his decision to go for it in his own territory against South Carolina, and take Tank out of the game. So he did it for me long before he did it for you.  Don't try and one up me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2022, 03:06:30 PM »

You’re so sexy when you’re right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2022, 03:08:46 PM »
Yeah, but before that, his decision to go for it in his own territory against South Carolina, and take Tank out of the game. So he did it for me long before he did it for you.  Don't try and one up me.

The coaching head scratcher calls really go back to mid season last year. None of this should be a surprise. It’s not new.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2022, 03:34:15 PM »

Yeah, but before that when he decided on potato pancakes for breakfast when he could have just had that Chick-Fil-A biscuit.  That's when I knew for sure he wasn't the guy.  GH can attest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2022, 03:38:26 PM »
Yeah, but before that when he decided on potato pancakes for breakfast when he could have just had that Chick-Fil-A biscuit.  That's when I knew for sure he wasn't the guy.  GH can attest.

Okay, you may have me there.  I didn't know until Sakerlina.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2022, 09:28:08 AM »

some sins are just unforgivable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE