Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

College Footballz Week Sechs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
College Footballz Week Sechs
« on: October 06, 2022, 12:32:14 PM »
Last week, in typical Nostra Dumbass fashion, I predicted LSU would hump our lifeless skulls in Jordan Hairz.  I was wrong.  No way Auburn should have lost that game. Actually dominated that ass statistically.  But, for some strange reason under Bryman Hairpin, this team mails it in offensively after halftime.  I can imagine there have been some “discussions” between the defensive players and the offense.  Anyway, it’s Fuck Georgia week.  But a few games of note, first.

Tennessee @ LSU:  I don’t know what to think about this one.  The Vols prostitute at QB is really, really good.  On the surface, you would think UT would score at will, after our anemic offense put up over 400 yards against LSU last week.  But, I thought the same about The Pirate and his crew when they went into Baton Rude.  Not the case.  LSU sent them packing with a 15 point loss.  Maybe they’re different at home, but I can’t get over how average LSU looked against us.  It may be a barn burner….wait, that’s only at Auburn…but I’m taking the Fighting Cheetos in this one.

Tennessee:  40

LSU:  13

Arkansas @ Mississippi State:  No way I can think anything other than the bubble has burst for the Hawgs after two straight defeats. Gave it away to A&M, and then got dragged by the Tahd.  Going into Starkvegas to face a team that can hang half a Hundo on you in a heartbeat, is not the recipe for getting out of that funk. I like the Bulldogs here.

MSU:  40

Arky:  17

Texas A&M @ Alabama:  Only intriguing thing about this one is how will Bama do, IF they have to play the back up QB the whole game.  Could affect some timing.  But it should only affect how much they beat the Faggies by, because the Greasy Car Salesman’s bunch can’t score. I despise both these teams, but since I believe A&M has zero chance in this one, I hope Bama beats them by eleventeen hundred points.

Bama:  24

A&M:  20

Auburn @ Fuck Georgia:  Well, here we go again.  Over the last decade plus, it hasn’t really mattered if we were better than, equal to, or worse than the nasty mutts.  More often than not, they’ve had our number.  The fact is, they are exponentially better than us right now in the talent, and coaching department.  This is a mismatch from the word go.  The only sliver of hope is that FUGA isn’t playing very well right now.  They slopped their way through the Samford game.  They let Woke State play with them all game, and Missouri was a total head scratcher. Maybe we can hang around for a while and make it respectable.  But the fact is, we can’t score.  I’m not expecting much here.  Sometimes, that makes watching easier.

Fucking Mutts:  42

Auburn: 10

Feel free to opine.       
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 10:27:36 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: College Footballz Week Sechs
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 02:21:45 PM »
You people should pay closer attention to my picks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 02:22:24 PM »
Pay no attention to the bottom of that post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 03:10:05 PM »
You people should pay closer attention to my picks. edits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 03:22:24 PM »
I feel some bitch cuttin' coming on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 03:36:25 PM »
I feel some bitch cuttin' coming on...

^^^What this guy said^^^

How dare anyone question my integrity.  Those picks were made after 4 minutes hours of in-depth research and a wealth of knowledge gained over the years, by reading Athlon on the toilet.  I've turned down countless guest host opportunities on national college football talk shows, just so I could share this knowledge with all 3of you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions