Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

Birmingham

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS
« on: October 21, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »
(sam addams octomberfest is what im drinking if your wondering)

I was banned from thiat piss hole aunation and so I want to say to those bullshit panty waste... fuck you motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 12:21:37 AM »
What did you do? Most of the mods have me on ignore, so I don't catch much flack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 12:29:04 AM »

I was banned from thiat piss hole aunation and so I want to say to those bullshit panty waste... fuck you motherfuckers.
You came to the wrong place to air your grievances, that's for sure.

This is the land of the Misfit Toys. Pretty much every one here has been banned over there. Wear it as a badge of honor.

Might I interest you in some light reading?

http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?topic=2403.0

I'll wait a little closer to the holidays before making this my avatar.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 12:29:44 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 02:02:33 AM »
Fuck Aun, welcome to the club. :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:24 AM »
Yeah....I might be the only one that hasn't been banned or blocked.  B'Ham, what did they ban you for?  Probably deserved it, Pussy!  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 08:46:30 AM »
Yeah....I might be the only one that hasn't been banned or blocked.  B'Ham, what did they ban you for?  Probably deserved it, Pussy!  :poke:
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know.  Was it general asshattery, or was there more to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know.  Was it general asshattery, or was there more to it.

he basically gave his opinion and called CTT out on some of the bullshit he has spewed week by week this year. i think it was after the post in the Woodshed giving a week by week account of things CTT had said. i will copy/paste below just for reference. unless something happened after that, i dunno. that is the last post i see from Bham then i see WarTiger celebrating that he was banned.....so it was possibly WarTiger that banned him. you guys know how that whole having a negative opinion thing works out....

Week 1: In regards to the Quarterback situation Tony Franklin said "This is the best problem I've ever had".

Week 2: "Our offense was a little flat. It will improve as our players become more comfortable with the spread and begin to run it more fluidly." -Tony Franklin

Week 3: On if he worries about the fans' perception of the offense: "No, really not. I'm here to win games. We're 3-0." - Tommy Tubberville
"We're so close it's scary" -Tony Franklin

Week 4: "We're going to cut down the number of plays in the offensive play book so we can focus on group of plays that will be more effective." -Tony Franklin

Week 5: "I just bein' a total dumbass and that's what I was" -Tony Franklin
"We don not currently have the personnel to run the spread" -Tommy Tubberville
"We're gonna narrow the play book to a few plays that we can run well" -Tony Franklin
"This is not the Tony Franklin Offense" -Tony Franklin

Week 6: "We're going to narrow down the play book again and run some plays that we will be able to run really effectively" - Tony Franklin
"The old Tony Franklin is back" -Tony Franklin

Week 7: We are commited to the spread and Coach Tony Franklin is our coach.
Coach Tony Franklin is fired the next day

Week 8: "The rest of the teams on our schedule better pack their lunch." -Tommy Tuberville
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 10:42:39 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »
The admins (Titan, stoic-one, and DKW) are the only people who can ban anyone on AUN. 

I don't see anything wrong with his post, so there has to be more to it than that.  Then again, they have been a little trigger-happy lately with respect to banning folks, so maybe that was all it took.  I just find it hard to believe that they would ban anyone over a post like that, especially if it was posted in the Woodshed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »
The admins (Titan, stoic-one, and DKW) are the only people who can ban anyone on AUN. 

I don't see anything wrong with his post, so there has to be more to it than that.  Then again, they have been a little trigger-happy lately with respect to banning folks, so maybe that was all it took.  I just find it hard to believe that they would ban anyone over a post like that, especially if it was posted in the Woodshed.

he was put in timeout for about a week by Titan for getting in a pissing match with him i guess, i don't remember the specifics of it but i do remember thinking...."uhhhh, ok, whatever." so i don't think it was over anything serious. Bham would be able to tell you i guess....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »
See I don't see why anyone would care...I mean its AUN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »
What was your screen name over there?

nm. I saw it. I think they just didn't like you. If you step on the e-penis more than twice, they meet in a super-duper secret forum and think of ways to really hurt you. Sorry. Apparently you are on the super-duper secret shit list.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 11:34:36 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »
I'm rather surprised I haven't been banned before... Though I guess I can see why I haven't also.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »
I'm rather surprised I haven't been banned before... Though I guess I can see why I haven't also.
I'm actually surprised that any of you bammers were banned.  They seem to have a larger problem with Auburn fans that don't quote the company line over and over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 12:37:46 PM »
You got banned because you are a little dickhead over there and no one really cares for you at all. Perhaps you noticed that most people who responded to you did so negatively. You come across with a lot of passive aggressive crap like you are so smart and no one realizes it or can combat it. You were a true turd in a punchbowl over there. I am sure the admins pm boxes were crammed full of requests to remove your little boil self from their butt.

Maybe this place will be much better for you. Here people can call you a little dickhead in the open and don't have to ban you to get their point across.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
Here people can call you a little dickhead in the open and don't have to ban you to get their point across.
He has a "little" dickhead? Do you have problems urinating and why does tiger88 know about it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
He has a "little" dickhead? Do you have problems urinating and why does tiger88 know about it?

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »
You come across with a lot of passive aggressive crap like you are so smart and no one realizes it or can combat it.
To be fair, he probably is more witty and intelligent than anyone over there, and no one actually can combat it. One of the side effects of banning every member with rapier wit. Even bamertards can make them look like fools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 03:43:24 PM »
The massive e-penis explodes yet again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."