Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Melt, glorious melt

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Melt, glorious melt
« on: December 01, 2019, 09:04:08 AM »
The boiling lava meltdown from Bama fans in the aftermath of a loss is one of my favorite things ever.  it started within five minutes of the clock hitting zero last night.  

Nick Saban started the ball rolling commenting on the "unfairness" if a formation that confused him and honestly believing they should have gotten extra time to figure it out. 

Peruse the Bama boards if you want to feel better about yourself.  You'll see calls to hire Muschamp, old men claiming they could kick a field goal 9 of 10 times, lashing out at players who did nothing all season but protect their draft stock, declarations that Saban has lost it, needs to fire the whole staff and leave before he starts going 8-4 every season and so much more. 

They truly are a spoiled and entitled bunch.  God will curse them one day to wander the desert.  I hope I live long enough to see it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Melt, glorious melt
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 12:38:19 PM »
All of this is glorious. I bask in the glory of his denial that he was out coached. He was tricked and it was “unfair” to hear him tell it.

Well, I’m telling you, no matter how any of us feel about Gus or anything AU— Nick was out coached. The fg before half and the double fake punt were stellar no matter who called those and the philosophies leading to them. Keeping punts away from waddle was a crucial part of the game.

This was a great game plan to limit nix throwing across middle which I assumed we would do a lot.

Our D played great to be against 6 NFL skill players (I’m assuming). Brown and Marlon are as good as I’ve seen at AU. Period.

And we were down 4 WR at one point? At least 4 were hurt in some way. Unbelievable to me that they held on to win. 

These players deserve a hell of a lot of credit for this season. If we win 10, I think they r definitely one of the best in AU history. 

The 89 dye post game speech applies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 01:57:04 PM »
How fitting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 03:40:18 PM »
Latest melting rationalization:  

Auburn gets up for Alabama because it's the only game on their schedule that matters.  Every other game is really just practice for them until they get to us.  That's why they've won three of the last four times we went to their place.  Yeah, I know most of that was luck because we are better than they are every year, but they put all of their heart and soul into it.  

They have that motivation because most of their players wanted to come to Bama, but didn't get that offer.  So they have that desire to rise up.  

Our players are so focused on things like SEC Championships and the Playoffs, that they've forgotten that Auburn matters.  To them, it's just another game.  We need to remind Saban that all that other stuff is great, but beating Auburn matters.  I think he maybe forgot that too.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:41:00 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 09:02:53 AM »
The meltdown is much more glorious now that they got moved all the way down to 12...behind Auburn.

Dear Little 6 pound 9 ounce baby Jesus, please set them up in the Belk Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 10:09:37 AM »
There's a guy who used to call our local sports talk show on a regular basis that was so over the top Bammer, you had to stop and listen for the comedy affect.  Could be slightly raytarded, but who can really tell?  Haven't heard him in a couple of years until yesterday.  Oh the melt, glorious melt.

Malzahn cheated and got them refs to give him another second on the clock and ain't no way they could kick that field goal in one second so them refs were cheatin' against Bama.

And Malzahn lined up his punter at wide receiver.  That's cheatin' and it's the only way Malzahn could beat Saybin cause them refs didn't want Bama to get in the playoffs.

Gus Malzahn ain't nuthin' but a piece of crap.

And droppin' Bama to 12 just shows that everybody's against Bama and they have to cheat to win.  Bama would beat everyone of those teams in the top 4 by three touchdowns and they know it.

Melt, glorious melt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 10:19:52 AM »
And droppin' Bama to 12 just shows that everybody's against Bama and they have to cheat to win.  Bama would beat everyone of those teams in the top 4 by three touchdowns and they know it.

Bet Gary reiterates that at least four times during the SEC Championship Game on Saturday. 

Speaking of, Snaggs...can we get a Conference Championship Games prediction thread? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 10:20:58 AM »
Bet Gary reiterates that at least four times during the SEC Championship Game on Saturday.

Speaking of, Snaggs...can we get a Conference Championship Games prediction thread?
Ask and ye shall receive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."