Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Malzahn Resume

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The Malzahn Resume
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »
That's about 93%, right?

Actually, Nick Brahms took over at center for Cream Puff Kim.
So that's why we got some push in the middle late season...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2019, 04:06:38 PM »
Did Schwartz catch a ball this season?
I remember Canella and Hastings catching one each against Alabama.
Pretty tricky that Gus.
I know sarcasm, but had to check anyway.

35 catches for 391 yds and 1 TD.

The first couple of games can be forgiven with the club hand.  Only had the opening play catch against Bama then out with an injury.  So many ways they could use this guy's speed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2019, 04:55:47 PM »
I know sarcasm, but had to check anyway.

35 catches for 391 yds and 1 TD.

The first couple of games can be forgiven with the club hand.  Only had the opening play catch against Bama then out with an injury.  So many ways they could use this guy's speed.
Honestly I think the sheer neglect of not getting this guy the ball downfield (as with Waddle) makes me crazier than anything else because it opens the sidelines and middle portions of the field which we should attack with both backs and receivers constantly. Then Boobee is running in open lanes for 10 to 20 yards instead of squatting. Even Nix becomes a bigger threat and he only has to do it a couple of times.
We have great talent,  better than 9/10ths of all of college football but we have no Patrino, Sark or Leach to make it click like a well oiled machine.
No.
We got a Kodi with the ever important obligatory "we love him."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2019, 05:38:41 PM »
The look on his face when the interview with Andy Burcham begins tells me a lot.  

He looks like every Auburn fan I know looked Saturday and Sunday. He's happy, exhausted, excited, proud. Like a little kid on Christmas morning. I want that in our coach.  I want him to enjoy it.  So much better than that morose, miserable garbage we get from the other side win or lose. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »
The look on his face when the interview with Andy Burcham begins tells me a lot. 

He looks like every Auburn fan I know looked Saturday and Sunday. He's happy, exhausted, excited, proud. Like a little kid on Christmas morning. I want that in our coach.  I want him to enjoy it.  So much better than that morose, miserable garbage we get from the other side win or lose.

Yeah I'm with you brother. If you're going to be neurotic at least drive home an energetic message.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions