Observations

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Observations
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2019, 12:51:13 AM »
What we learned today: 

End. 

Bama skull drug a team that the team Auburn skull drug skull dragged last week by a 33-13 score.  That's right, Samford hammered W. Carolina 33-13.  The Bulldogs rolled for over 400 yards on the mounted cats. 

So Mac Jones' Big Day was essentially a sham. Jerry Jones' grandson would have had a great day against W. Carolina given the same tools with which to work.  

Auburn slogged through a rain-drenched 52-0 trashing of Samford from which we learned... more nothing.  Except that Gus set a personal record with his fourth 50-point output of the season.  Don't you dare try to tell that man his offense doesn't work, bitch! 

Georgia sucked -- again -- and still won.  I hate them. 

LSU mystifies me.  They really don't look that good, but you turn around and they're scoring 40+ while Burrow hits wide open receivers all over the place.  

Tennessee has a penis for a coach and will take that hillbilly penis bowling.  Missouri needs to GTFO of this league.   

Texas A&M pays Jimbo Fisher ka-millions of dollars for Kevin Sumlin results.  That turd-breath shit stain proves yet again that without a crab-stealing mentally deficient rapist at QB, he delivers numbingly average results.  Fuck Fisher. Glad we didn't pursue him (or failed when we did). 

Arkansas fired Morris and are still the worst SEC team I've ever seen.  Their dysfunction at quarterback is Gus-like. 

Vandy. Kentucky. South Carolina. Florida. Who the fuck cares? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2019, 01:20:41 AM »
Missouri has made it to an SECCG.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2019, 05:32:21 PM »
- Mizzou has made it to a couple of SECCGs but still - agree with K. Would have rather had Clemson or FSU. Hell, i'd take memphis over them.

- Sloppiest 52-0 game ive ever seen. And many times not because of the rain. I saw us stall out with more questionable play calling in 3rd and 5-10. We bullied our way to 52 points amidst the talent mismatch but a few things were troubling. I REALLLLLLY hope Mack Jones isnt good. I really hope Brown and Davidson plant him over and over. I have no idea how good Bama's OL is (holding withstanding).

- Sorry but the refs really helped Ga out. Kirby even thanked them in the presser after. I fucking hate Kirby. Chubby jawed, butt cutt idiot. Sounds like his gargling on bacon fat at every presser. Fuck him. And fuck those fans. Auburn, Bama, Clemson - all cleaned A&M's clock statwise. Ga needed luck to hang on. Boxscore shows it too. Fuck those cocksuckers being #4.

- LSU/THE OSU may be a really good game. Entertaining at the least. Although I think Clemson is the most dangerous overlooked team in the country at the moment.

- Oregon - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Penn State - HAHAHAHAHAHA  Fuck yall. Posers.

- Sorry but Tenn has gotten better. I never thought they were as bad as they showed the first 3 games. Credit where due. Pruitt managed to block out the noise and salvage a season. I have to think Butch Jones, or Dooley would have folded. Wait, they did fold. But anywho - Theyll go to a bowl. That has to be a WIN for Tennessee. HUGE for Rocky Top. Esp with UF losing Trask, UA losing Tua, LSU losing Burrow and Ga losing Fromm next year.

- To a lesser degree Ole Miss has improved too. Theyre trending up. Miss State is NOT.

- Jimbo Sans Jameis = Gus Sans Cam/Nick. Say it aint so.

- Arkansas - good lort they awful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2019, 10:19:06 AM »
I keep going back and forth on FUGA/LSU.  I first thought LSU would skull-fuck the Dawgs because FUGA couldn't keep up on offense.  Then, I realized just how bad LSU's D really is and felt like Fuck Jawja could hang.  Now, after a sum total of 260 yards that A&M held them to, I got nuthin.

I think I'm back on the LSU Skull-Fuck bandwagon.  BTW, is it crazy that I now find myself becoming an LSU/Coach O fan?  (Just for this year)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2019, 02:13:50 PM »
Here is the question, is Bama's defense good enough to keep Gus's high school offense at bay?  We know our defense can hold their own and more than likely keep their offense in check. 
Also, with a loss to the gumps, does Gus keep his job?  I mean yes at the end of the season he will have a winning record. Do TPTB look and see that AU is a mediocre team at best, and for no other reason than the offensive "system" is a joke.  Do they accept this and subscribe to being blah, or do they do something about it? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2019, 02:46:54 PM »
Here is the question, is Bama's defense good enough to keep Gus's high school offense at bay?  We know our defense can hold their own and more than likely keep their offense in check.
Also, with a loss to the gumps, does Gus keep his job?  I mean yes at the end of the season he will have a winning record. Do TPTB look and see that AU is a mediocre team at best, and for no other reason than the offensive "system" is a joke.  Do they accept this and subscribe to being blah, or do they do something about it?
Tennessee shut our ass down last year.  So yes, Bama's defense is good enough to keep Gus in check.

And barring a 49-0 type of blowout, Gus will be head coach next year, unless he wants to leave of his own volition.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2019, 07:11:46 PM »
Bama 49-0
Auburn 52-13
Bama 13-9
Auburn 3-2

Not a single one of those outcomes would surprise me. All of those outcomes are possible. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2019, 07:51:38 PM »
Bama 49-0
Auburn 52-13
Bama 13-9
Auburn 3-2

Not a single one of those outcomes would surprise me. All of those outcomes are possible.
He speaks for....most of us. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2019, 09:11:25 PM »
I work retail and arranged my schedule for tonight and tomorrows basketball game. My boss asked me if I wanted off for the game Saturday . I asked him "What game"? He gave me that dog head tilt. Am I bad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2019, 09:22:01 PM »
I didn’t want to start a thread for this so I’ll post it here.

Fuck Alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2019, 08:38:25 AM »
I didn’t want to start a thread for this so I’ll post it here.

fudge Alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2019, 08:39:26 AM »
I'm going with:

Auburn 4
Alabama 3

Alabama's offense scores every point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bgreene

« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2019, 08:51:45 AM »
Ok, so this is not from a source that I have checked their accuracy but, they said a Woman she works with has "connections that are in the know".  Well according to this woman, Gus is leaving and Auburn is making Steel the HC and going after a big name OC
So I just heard from the same source that AU is going to go after Joe Brady once Steele takes over...for what it's worth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »
So I just heard from the same source that AU is going to go after Joe Brady once Steele takes over...for what it's worth
I understand he was a pretty good architect, but he couldn't handle 6 kids.  What makes anybody think he can manage an entire offense?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2019, 09:18:51 AM »
I understand he was a pretty good architect, but he couldn't handle 6 kids.  What makes anybody think he can manage an entire offense?
Maybe he's gonna bring Alice with him.  Will that help us out on title 9 stuff?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene

« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2019, 09:33:29 AM »
Who would be your pick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2019, 09:49:58 AM »
Good architect my ass.  He designed a house with one bathroom for those 6 kids. 

Since they weren't really blood relatives, do you think Greg and Marsha ever played Hide the Salami?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2019, 10:01:44 AM »
Maybe he's gonna bring Alice with him.  Will that help us out on title 9 stuff?
I'm like Sam the butcher, bringing Alice the meat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2019, 10:03:51 AM »
I'm like Sam the butcher, bringing Alice the meat.
"liked"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2019, 10:15:33 AM »
Good architect my ass.  He designed a house with one bathroom for those 6 kids. 

Since they weren't really blood relatives, do you think Greg and Marsha ever played Hide the Salami?
Actually Greg laid it to Mrs. Brady since Mr. Brady turned out to be a pouf. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.