Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Observations

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Observations
« on: November 16, 2019, 06:22:57 PM »
After watching the abortion which is AU offensive football I am of the opinion we will win one more game this season. It ain’t Fuck gawja or Fuck bammer. 
Oh yeah FUCK GUS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Observations
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 06:37:12 PM »
After watching the abortion which is AU offensive football I am of the opinion we will win one more game this season. It ain’t Fuck gawja or Fuck bammer.
Oh yeah FUCK GUS
Easy now. We knew it was coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 06:43:17 PM »
Easy now. We knew it was coming.
You are correct.

FUCK GUS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 07:37:42 PM »
I third this. Fuck Gus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 08:32:59 PM »
Gus carries the lion's share of the blame, but that was a pretty egregious spectacle of SEC protectionism.

At least two games this season have been directly impacted by the refs' refusal to call holding in the face of the Auburn pass rush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 09:03:52 PM »
Well, after Gus "taking over" the offensive playcalling, there isnt any where for Gus to run, away from the blame that is. Offensive genius? Nah. That was pathetic. Just pathetic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 09:54:02 PM »
The offensive line cannot create consistent running lanes. Therefore, RBs can't get loose except on rare occasions. That's the key to Gus's offensive "plan" and it's disrupted.

The QB has talent but is raw and does not receive quality coaching. Therefore, he is erratic and "skittish rabbit" in the pocket, particularly in key moments.

That's a recipe for a disaster in big games.

This is the best defense in the SEC, maybe the nation. They are saddled with maybe the 10th best offense in the conference. Therefore, hello 8-4.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:05:45 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 10:05:09 PM »
They are saddled with maybe the 10th best offense.
In the state of Alabama, maybe. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 10:06:02 PM »
In the state of Alabama, maybe.
Meant "in the conference." Added to OP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 10:07:41 PM »
Instead of giving Oregon "credit" for losing to Auburn, maybe the committee should be asking them, "how did you manage to lose to THAT offense?" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2019, 10:11:03 PM »
Meant "in the conference." Added to OP.
I stand by my correction. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2019, 11:39:41 PM »
"Everybody can see we got a great football team." 
-- Gus Malzahn, 11/16/2019

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2019, 07:51:46 AM »
A couple of things.  So many spot on points above, including the part about a very skittish QB. He panics at the first hint of pressure.  Couple that with an O-line that's just not very good and consistently bad play calling and yes, it's a recipe for disaster.

My fear coming in was what no one was really talking about.  I certainly wasnt and didnt want to look at the stats to confirm it.  We can talk about our D all day, but FUGA is really really good.  Statistically much better than ours.  After last night, they're only giving up 10.5 points a game.  They allow 267 total yards per game and with our 2 TDs, that's 12 total given up for the year.  

Let's face it, athletic defenses have eaten our lunch all year.  We have no answer and that was the best D we have faced and will face this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2019, 07:53:47 AM »
And BTW, despite how good their D is, I think LSU takes their lunch money.  No way FUGA can outscore that bunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2019, 08:51:06 AM »

Nix had the key runs that allowed us to score twice. He also fumbled, took a bad sack and missed some throws but he played pretty well considering our offensive line wakes up to play one quarter each game and the ever present challenge of having to deal with Malzahn. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2019, 08:59:20 AM »
Work in progress.
We're going to get better.
The future is bright.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 11:06:37 AM »
Work in progress.
We're going to get better.
The future is bright.
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2019, 11:21:52 AM »
The prevailing sentiment from the Auburn folks on Twitter is we all need to shut up, stop complaining, we are the problem, we need to accept things and be better people, root for the team and give athletics all the money they want. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2019, 11:25:00 AM »
And Read the Creed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2019, 12:43:45 PM »
The prevailing sentiment from the Auburn folks on Twitter is we all need to shut up, stop complaining, we are the problem, we need to accept things and be better people, root for the team and give athletics all the money they want.
 Prevailing from those who don’t see context or trends, sure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE