Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Underway

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: NFL Underway
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2019, 10:07:13 AM »
I was reading a piece on Julian Edelman's very first conversation/encounter with Bill Bellychick.  In it, he said he's probably had about 8 conversations with the man in 10 years.  During his rookie season, he was at the training facility late one night, as was Belichick.  Edelman said I saw him on the treadmill, watching film and taking notes, and he did everything he could to avoid the coach and not have to talk to him.  Then later: (foxy)

“I just so happen to walk by the hot tub and coach is in the hot tub. Obviously, I came in the room to go in the hot tub. But then we made eye contact and my natural instinct was to turn around like I was gonna leave,” he said.

“But then I saw that he saw that I was in there and then he got up and got out and real, real big party foul by coach. We're supposed to have shorts on. Supposed to have shorts. But I guess at 11 o'clock, when you're the GOAT of coaching you go wherever you want, free—free ball. So I had to hide my absolute face of terror after seeing what I saw and sit in the hot tub.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2019, 11:32:20 AM »
Yeah that wasn't necessary Snaggle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2019, 01:28:37 PM »
Snags can’t resist a good nekkid man lockerroom story. Bellychick isn’t big or black but it’s better than nothing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2019, 02:32:56 PM »
Snags can’t resist a good nekkid man lockerroom story. Bellychick isn’t big or black but it’s better than nothing.
Me....a camera phone....and Bellychick's junk. The pinnacle of success. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2019, 07:43:29 PM »
I live next door to Robert McCune's sister. I don't know if any of you guys remember him, but he played for Louisville in college and had a short NFL career playing for different teams. Kind of weird for me. She's a sweet lady and a disabled vet. Her husband is pretty damn cool, too. I love having great neighbors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2019, 09:07:48 PM »
GotDamn.

Russell Wilson is a magician.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2019, 06:53:49 AM »
His first TD pass was incredible. Great concentration on reception as well...

...and then the score that put them ahead.

ポスマロ (@posmalo03) Tweeted:

@NFL @DangeRussWilson @Seahawks https://t.co/WGklzJD7yW https://twitter.com/posmalo03/status/1179961753976705024?s=17
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 06:57:02 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2019, 08:20:51 AM »
GotDamn.

Legit Stud. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2019, 10:11:15 AM »
GotDamn.

That's why I was saying earlier that if I was starting an NFL franchise right now from scratch, he'd be my pick under center.  I know several of the young guns, like MyHomie, are putting up sick numbers, but Wilson has more than enough sample size to prove he's legit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2019, 04:03:22 PM »
Last night, the most overhyped team in NFL history, the Cleveland Browns, got punked by the 49ers.  The highlight of the evening was Nick Bosa sacking Faker Mayflower and then simulating the flag plant that Mayfield did against tOSU.  By the way, I'ma go ahead and profess my man love for Bosa's guns.  If you watched any of the game last night, you saw that that dude is a beast.

Image result for Nick Bosa images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2019, 04:51:02 PM »
Last night, the most overhyped team in NFL history, the Cleveland Browns, got punked by the 49ers.  The highlight of the evening was Nick Bosa sacking Faker Mayflower and then simulating the flag plant that Mayfield did against tOSU.  By the way, I'ma go ahead and profess my man love for Bosa's guns.  If you watched any of the game last night, you saw that that dude is a beast.

Image result for Nick Bosa images
Watched it. With Bosa and Ford as bookends, that 49er DL is badazz. Well, the whole 49er D is badazz.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:44:34 AM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »
Watched it. With Bose and Ford as bookends, that 49er DL is badazz. Well, the whole 48er D is badazz.
Well, their D is good, but not Falcons level.

Wait.......what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2019, 09:29:26 PM »
Watched it. With Bose and Ford as bookends, that 49er DL is badazz. Well, the whole 48er D is badazz.
So you're saying take SF d in my fantasies? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2019, 10:45:46 AM »
Well, their D is good, but not Falcons level.

Wait.......what?
Im surprised you were able to understand anything in that post with all the typos. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2019, 10:46:09 AM »
So you're saying take SF d in my fantasies?
You heard it hear first but you didnt hear it from me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2019, 01:18:29 PM »
Dinorvosaurus Turner is a good fit for McCaffery and a pedestrian QB like Allen.  

He’s an awful fit for Cam. He’s a little like Gus in that he only knows how to do one moderately successful thing (West Coast, RB is the star) and has no idea what to do with an outsized talent like Cam.  

To be fair, Cam would be better served to be less THE man and more A man working within the constraints of the team.  But that’s not the role in which he was cast in Carolina.  He’s not going to succeed in Snorv’s Dino-offense.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2019, 02:57:21 PM »
Dinorvosaurus Turner is a good fit for McCaffery and a pedestrian QB like Allen. 

He’s an awful fit for Cam. He’s a little like Gus in that he only knows how to do one moderately successful thing (West Coast, RB is the star) and has no idea what to do with an outsized talent like Cam. 

To be fair, Cam would be better served to be less THE man and more A man working within the constraints of the team.  But that’s not the role in which he was cast in Carolina.  He’s not going to succeed in Snorv’s Dino-offense. 
I think you've seen the last snap of Cam in a Carolina uniform and probably anywhere else. No one wants to sign Madea, the QB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 03:01:27 PM »
I think you've seen the last snap of Cam in a Carolina uniform and probably anywhere else. No one wants to sign Madea, the QB.
You done lost your mind. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2019, 06:58:07 PM »
Cam is very much an enigma. He's a great representative for Carolina and its brand but also a huge flake that pouts under due criticism when he can't get it done.  
He's maybe 30 and could play as many as five or more seasons somewhere but only as a starter with that salary. 

His best year was 2015 but stats show he more or less goes from 11-5 to 6-8 from year to year. The inconsistencies seems to coincide with injuries...just can't stay healthy.

I don't think it will be Carolina.  He's a difficult fit, not that any one quirk is so bad as to disqualify him. 
Teams are always desperate to make the playoffs and are willing to sell out to get there. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2019, 07:44:20 PM »
Falcons suck. But replay sucked even worse today!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.