Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bye Week Needs and Wishes

jmar

Re: Bye Week Needs and Wishes
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2019, 09:07:54 PM »
Thought the same thing but I remembered Gus is friends with Chad unlike Bert and he won't run it up on his friend. We probably do them 24-10 or something as I expect we'll fumble fart around on offense for at least two quarters while we figure out which of the other five RB starters Gus claims we have can carry the load.
I was expecting fumble farting regardless of friendship because we just have a disjointed offense with no flow.
Can't move the chains on the ground, predictable third down calls and if we don't strike on 1st or 2nd down as we did with State we are punting.
Hard to get excited about Arkansas but we can recede to the level of 2018 Tennessee and help our ol buddy Chad if we show up with our heads up our arses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2019, 09:35:05 AM »
I was expecting fumble farting regardless of friendship because we just have a disjointed offense with no flow.
Can't move the chains on the ground, predictable third down calls and if we don't strike on 1st or 2nd down as we did with State we are punting.
Hard to get excited about Arkansas but we can recede to the level of 2018 Tennessee and help our ol buddy Chad if we show up with our heads up our arses.
How many years are we going to talk about a fumble farting offense that can’t move the chains on third down, doesn’t use the middle of the field, is gallingly predictable, isn’t developing players, has no second option when a player gets injured, makes head scratching personnel decisions (where was Gatewood against UF?) and grinds a single RB into a worn out nub? 

These are no longer issues, they are identifies.  This is who Gus is.  The “old Gus” is a mirage propped up by a generational talent (Cam) and holdovers from Chizik’s party bus recruiting blitz (Tre and that OL).  

Its why why I’ve drifted into apathy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2019, 10:55:23 AM »
The knock is that Joiner just doesn't hustle in practice. His legs just don't move like the blur that is Shiver's legs...

I used to walk by Brent Fullwood on the bicycle every day at practice. He hardly took a snap. And then tore it up in the games. Man that just killed morale...

Gus is an idiot. He never knew Pettway could run the ball until Jovon was gone and he was forced to use him. I wonder if Joiner might be the same.

And what happened to Jovon? If that dumbass plays a whole season at AU, he gets drafted!
Damn, Son!  You old!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2019, 10:59:15 AM »
Damn, Son!  You old!!
You juat now figuring that out!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2019, 12:11:42 PM »
You juat now figuring that out!
I mean yeah, but I'm talking old, old.  Dinosaurs and Snaggs old! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2019, 01:00:17 PM »
I mean yeah, but I'm talking old, old.  Dinosaurs and Snaggs old!
Bitches gettin' stitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2019, 03:02:49 PM »
Bitches gettin' stitches.
Is that sort of like Cuttin’?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions