Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Preeeerichardshuns Week SIX

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Preeeerichardshuns Week SIX
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 09:45:07 AM »
Been seeing and saying that all season thus far about the pass rush.  Big Kat ain't no Lemon ear.  He is consistently a second and a half late getting to the QB...even when he jumps offsides.
We typically have to bring a safety or a delayed LB on 3rd downs to actually get a sack.  That and our OL's ability to keep their front 7 out of the backfield are the 2 things that worry me the most about this game.  Trask is servicable at QB and if he gets time he can pick us apart...especially with that TE and speedy WRs they have.

IF we can get a serious pass rush and teh OL can play like they did last week, it should be a win for the stormtroopers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2019, 10:06:46 AM »
Been seeing and saying that all season thus far about the pass rush.  Big Kat ain't no Lemon ear.  He is consistently a second and a half late getting to the QB...even when he jumps offsides.
We typically have to bring a safety or a delayed LB on 3rd downs to actually get a sack.  That and our OL's ability to keep their front 7 out of the backfield are the 2 things that worry me the most about this game.  Trask is servicable at QB and if he gets time he can pick us apart...especially with that TE and speedy WRs they have.

IF we can get a serious pass rush and teh OL can play like they did last week, it should be a win for the stormtroopers.
Really important IMO to get out ahead early and keep pressing. That pretty much depends on how much confidence Gus has in our ability to protect the ball and our quarterback.
This season he seems to have a better handle on the flow of the offense to where we aren't just laboring to get into FG range.

The latest report has Grantham's defense fully healthy and biting at the bit to get at Nix.
We've seen this all before so there's no call for panic. Still think we win something like 31-20.

:cheers: ...to Nix staying clean!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2019, 09:51:00 PM »
Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd right on cue, the mojo is disturbed. 
Told ya...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.