Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bowl Games & Other Shit

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bowl Games & Other Shit
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2019, 12:30:08 PM »
Sad thing is, we're probably going to be watching Clemson/Bama Part XXVIIX this time next year.  Tua Turnovers and all those receivers are back.  You know they'll reload everywhere else.  Jeff Spicoli, Etienne, Ross etc. are all back for The Fighting Dabos and there's no one in the ACC that can even get a ticket to their world.  You'll have the usual suspects that pretend as challengers like tOSU, Oklahoma and FUGA.  Of course, Notre Dame will go 11-1 and get propped up as being "back". 

But who can realistically challenge these two next year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2019, 12:30:37 PM »
I know you hate Dabo cause he's a bammer.  But I gotta say to me It's hard not to like the guy.  He's the anti $aban, he seems to enjoy what he does, seems genuine about liking his players and is a better on field coach.  He's out there enjoying what they did not with a stoneface scowl of a cock sucker who would sell the souls of his players to get more championships.  He doesn't speak coach speak like our own cock sucker and quite frankly has built that program into a solid powerhouse at a school nowhere near the pedigree of bammer.

I would take him as our head coach in a red hot minute, turtle looking penis head and all.
Preach it, brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2019, 01:09:34 PM »
We saw a team that has mimicked the Bama way (and if you listen to the whispers coming from the Carolinas, it includes the same kind of gifting that goes on in Tuscaloosa). 
Makes you wonder how the Ross kid (from Phenix City) went from an AU lean, to a bammer lean, and then on to CU!

I know a feller who knows a feller. I will try to get the full story at some point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2019, 01:17:52 PM »
Makes you wonder how the Ross kid (from Phenix City) went from an AU lean, to a bammer lean, and then on to CU!

I know a feller who knows a feller. I will try to get the full story at some point.
One word, Bagman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2019, 02:25:18 PM »
I know you hate Dabo cause he's a bammer.  But I gotta say to me It's hard not to like the guy.  He's the anti $aban, he seems to enjoy what he does, seems genuine about liking his players and is a better on field coach.  He's out there enjoying what they did not with a stoneface scowl of a cock sucker who would sell the souls of his players to get more championships.  He doesn't speak coach speak like our own cock sucker and quite frankly has built that program into a solid powerhouse at a school nowhere near the pedigree of bammer.

I would take him as our head coach in a red hot minute, turtle looking penis head and all.
I hate Dabo not because he's a Bammer necessarily, but because after taking a 21-7 lead at Clemson in 2011 Schizo Gus first reared his ugly head and the offense went into a shell.  The Chizfense continued to suck and the offense just shriveled. Lost 38-24. 

That clown stood in the middle of the field and (I'm paraphrasing) said "This one's for Bama!!"  

Never forgive that.  Not now, not ever. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2019, 02:35:43 PM »
Image result for Never forget images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2019, 02:38:03 PM »
One word, Bagman.
Isn't that two words that you left a space out on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2019, 02:40:20 PM »
I hate Dabo not because he's a Bammer necessarily, but because after taking a 21-7 lead at Clemson in 2011 Schizo Gus first reared his ugly head and the offense went into a shell.  The Chizfense continued to suck and the offense just shriveled. Lost 38-24.

That clown stood in the middle of the field and (I'm paraphrasing) said "This one's for Bama!!" 

Never forgive that.  Not now, not ever.
Me thinks you may have misremembered...perhaps.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:42:01 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2019, 02:42:34 PM »
One thing I do wonder, however.  

Where was all of Talulah's Hawaiian garb after the game?  I didn't see any of the flowerdy necklaces, headbands or any of that.  He pouted as bad as Cam ever has.  Well, almost.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2019, 02:47:23 PM »
Me thinks you may have misremembered...perhaps.
Something's missing there.  I remember something being said like that.  Vividly.  Because I had no feeling about Dumbo either way before that game.  And we all complained after the game that he was more about Bama than he was Clemson after it was over.  

There's more to that somewhere.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2019, 02:50:46 PM »
I am not making excuses for Bama here.  There are none.  But I got to thinking about something and pulled up the chrome on the googles. Down the home stretch and into the championship games/playoffs, Bama played.

LSU
Miss. State
Citadel
Auburn
Fuck Georgia
Oklahoma
Clemson

The Fighting Dabos obviously ended last night with Bama, but the games leading up to that were:

Louisville
Boston College
Duke
South Carolina
Pitt
Notre Dame

Which schedule would you prefer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2019, 02:59:21 PM »
Something's missing there.  I remember something being said like that.  Vividly.  Because I had no feeling about Dumbo either way before that game.  And we all complained after the game that he was more about Bama than he was Clemson after it was over. 

CLEMSON, South Carolina -- Saturday's victory was especially sweet for Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, who grew up in Pelham and played football at Alabama.
Clemson had lost to Auburn in 14 consecutive games before Saturday.
"It's only fitting that an Alabama grad would be in charge of a the team that ended the winning streak," Swinney said.

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/09/auburn_notebook_dabo_swinney_b.html
Screw him...forever!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2019, 04:14:30 PM »

I will still always cheer for anyone over bama, and an earthquake when it's bama vs FUGA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2019, 04:17:45 PM »
I will still always cheer for anyone over bama, and an earthquake when it's bama vs FUGA.
He speaks for all of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Bowl Games & Other shoot
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2019, 09:25:11 AM »
One word, Bagman.
I thought Uncle Miltie was an Auburn guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.