What is Mildred's problem exactly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2018, 10:09:38 PM »
What is Mildred's problem exactly?
He has a penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #222 on: October 02, 2018, 10:12:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #223 on: October 02, 2018, 10:15:52 PM »
He has a penis.
And multiple accounts even. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #224 on: October 02, 2018, 10:22:24 PM »
Foxy news copy pasta from the book faces:

JUST IN: In a sworn declaration to the Senate Judiciary Committee released Tuesday, the ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, contradicts her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #225 on: October 02, 2018, 10:35:23 PM »
I’ll make sure he sees this. You sound like a real tough guy too. We will see soon enough.
Look bitch.  I'm not above pimp slapping a woman.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #226 on: October 02, 2018, 10:55:10 PM »
Dr. Ford passed a lie detector, Kavanaugh didn't take one...watching him squirm when asked simple questions, he'd fail.
You do even know how a polygraph works? Or why it’s inadmissible in court?

You can’t be this clueless. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #227 on: October 02, 2018, 10:58:09 PM »

Oh shit, you're killing me Smalls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2018, 11:02:58 PM »
It was reported nearly 2 months ago. Why wasn’t it investigated then?  Why didn’t the proper authorities look into the case before it was made public? Why didn’t the proper authorities investigate the claim when it was made? Why wasn’t the crime reported to an agency with the ability to investigate instead of a senator who has ZERO authority to investigate a crime? Why did it take over a month to comeback forward with the claim?
Before we let him change the argument.....

Bump for prowler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #229 on: October 03, 2018, 12:55:40 AM »

There's a certain judge that thinks polygraph tests are valid for law enforcement & background checks. Guess who that judge is...Brett Kavanaugh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #230 on: October 03, 2018, 01:17:57 AM »
There's a certain judge that thinks polygraph tests are valid for law enforcement & background checks. Guess who that judge is...Brett Kavanaugh.
You're not a disgrace to Auburn, you're a disgrace to humanity.  

Please don't breed.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #231 on: October 03, 2018, 09:17:34 AM »
There's a certain judge that thinks polygraph tests are valid for law enforcement & background checks. Guess who that judge is...Brett Kavanaugh.
You’re getting closer. 

Why do you believe the proper authorities weren’t notified in July when the allegation was made? Why do you believe the democratic senators failed to notify an agency who could conduct a proper investigation and instead held the information until the confirmation hearing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #232 on: October 03, 2018, 11:03:36 AM »
Actually she didn’t
Come on now. She nailed those two questions!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:27:23 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #233 on: October 03, 2018, 01:55:39 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36634/walsh-how-we-know-christine-ford-liar-matt-walsh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-podcast&utm_campaign=mattwalsh

I was among those who tried to be gentle with Christine Ford in the early going, though I never took her story at face value. I thought perhaps she was mistaken or misremembering. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, even as the inconsistencies piled up. Like many supporters of Brett Kavanaugh — and Kavanaugh himself — I theorized that something bad may have happened to her, but she accidentally misconstrued the events in her mind or subconsciously infused Kavanaugh into her memory of the event.

Now I think it is time to stop being so gentle. It is just not possible to avoid the plain reality anymore: Christine Ford is a liar. She may still have been victimized in some form at some point in the past, but it is no longer possible for a rational person to conclude that this is all an innocent case of mistaken identity. Someone is a liar here. And it seems very clear that the liar is Ford.

There's a reason why sex crimes prosector Rachel Mitchell doesn't find Ford's story credible. There are too many gaps and the gaps are too suspicious. It's not just that Ford can't remember — it's that she specifically can't remember any of the details that might prove or disprove her claim. She also can't remember the things she did and said even in the last few months. If her memory really is that terrible, she knows her memory is that terrible, and she knows that she can't therefore be "100 percent certain" that Kavanaugh was the assailant. At a minimum, her claims of certainty are a lie.

But it's more than that. Ford's story has changed to get around Kavanaugh's defenses. These aren't random changes in the narrative. These are targeted and calculated changes. If we are going to absolve her of dishonesty at this point, we must believe that her memory lapses are just coincidentally convenient, and that gaps in her story are coincidentally convenient, and the changes in the story are coincidentally convenient. The coincidences are simply too convenient and too numerous to truly be coincidental.

Also, Ford's ex-boyfriend has issued a sworn statement claiming three things: 1) Ford coached her friend on how to pass lie detector tests. 2) Ford flew recreationally all the time and never expressed any fear at all. 3) Ford never once mentioned any sexual assault, despite dating him for over five years.

The first two points, if true, would mean she lied under oath. The last point makes it even harder to believe that she was crippled by trauma all this time yet never once mentioned it to anyone, until suddenly she was gabbing about it on the beach to a group of friends only a few months ago. But her ex-boyfriend's testimony is significant for another reason: it's yet another witness who denies or refutes an element of Ford's story. If Ford isn't lying, it means her ex-boyfriend is lying, Kavanaugh is lying, Mark Judge is lying, and two other witnesses are either lying or suffering selective amnesia.

That's five against one, if you're keeping track at home. And the one is a very lonely one, because not even her parents or any other family member or any friend has come forward to vouch for any aspect of her story or at least to testify that she was suffering through some unknown trauma during that period of her life. The silence of the people around her is so deafening that you can almost count it as another witness against her. We have not even heard from her husband. Maybe they know something we don't.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:59:15 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #234 on: October 03, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »
You’re getting closer. 

Why do you believe the proper authorities weren’t notified in July when the allegation was made? Why do you believe the democratic senators failed to notify an agency who could conduct a proper investigation and instead held the information until the confirmation hearing?
Haven’t you embarrassed him enough already? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2018, 02:07:20 PM »
Haven’t you embarrassed him enough already?
Rhetorical question?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #236 on: October 03, 2018, 02:32:26 PM »
Look, while we're on the subject of rape/sexual assault, we as men, can actually learn from some of this.  Here's some helpful tips.

Image may contain: text
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #237 on: October 03, 2018, 03:44:17 PM »
Snags, you said rape twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #238 on: October 03, 2018, 03:57:46 PM »
Snags, you said rape twice.
I like rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #239 on: October 03, 2018, 04:24:34 PM »
I like rape.
And just like that, there went Snags opportunity to be on the SCOTUS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions