Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2018, 06:07:11 PM »
There is something to the assault charge, and not just with Dr. Ford. Kavanaugh has a couple more accusers that the FBI will speak with.
You are a fool.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2018, 06:44:09 PM »
There is something to the assault charge, and not just with Dr. Ford. Kavanaugh has a couple more accusers that the FBI will speak with.

You have sunk to a new low. 

And desperate. Answer the questions Mildred. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2018, 06:53:27 PM »

You have sunk to a new low.

And desperate. Answer the questions Mildred.
So, you believe Kavanaugh because he got upset and angry at simple question, sometimes resorting to political conspiracy theories. But, you don't believe Dr. Ford who did none of that.

I believe there should be an investigation involving ALL of the accusers. IMO, Kavanaugh showed that he is unfit to sit on the highest court in the Country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2018, 07:00:10 PM »
So, you believe Kavanaugh because he got upset and angry at simple question, sometimes resorting to political conspiracy theories. But, you don't believe Dr. Ford who did none of that.

I believe there should be an investigation involving ALL of the accusers. IMO, Kavanaugh showed that he is unfit to sit on the highest court in the Country.
You're a fool.  

I believe Kavanaugh because of the timing of the "allegations", the vagueness of the "allegations", the fact that the shit eating democrats sat on this bullshit for months just in case they couldn't cry, whine and bitch to keep him from being immediately confirmed, the fact that this "metoo" horseshit has gotten completely out of hand, and the fact that he's been thoroughly vetted numerous times and nothing REMOTELY like this came up (when it would have).  

I think your dumb ass should be "investigated."   You're taking up precious air people of worth could be using.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2018, 08:10:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2018, 09:16:41 PM »

FUCK this asshole.  He can die in a fire.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2018, 11:06:39 PM »
It was reported nearly 2 months ago. Why wasn’t it investigated then?  Why didn’t the proper authorities look into the case before it was made public? Why didn’t the proper authorities investigate the claim when it was made? Why wasn’t the crime reported to an agency with the ability to investigate instead of a senator who has ZERO authority to investigate a crime? Why did it take over a month to comeback forward with the claim?
Bump for Prowler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2018, 12:18:53 AM »
 IMO, Kavanaugh showed that he is unfit to sit on the highest court in the Country.
You are too damn stupid to have an opinion. This is the exact quote that every libtard has been using the last few days!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2018, 12:31:32 AM »
So, you believe Kavanaugh because he got upset and angry at simple question, sometimes resorting to political conspiracy theories. But, you don't believe Dr. Ford who did none of that.

I believe there should be an investigation involving ALL of the accusers. IMO, Kavanaugh showed that he is unfit to sit on the highest court in the Country.
Since you are purposely ignoring my other questions. 

Yes. I believe Kavanaugh is innocent until evidence proves he is guilty. The testimony of someone with claims of 30+ year old crimes who wrote a letter to a democratic senator rather than going to an agency who has authority to investigate such a crime is suspect. Kavanaugh has the right to a fair investigation and the democratic senators who sat on this claim for 2 months for their own political reason should be stripped from their seats and charged with obstructing governmental operations. 

This has absolutely nothing to do with a sex assault from 30 years ago which is why we are about to see the argument shift from rapist to “Lyin about his alcohol problems”. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2018, 01:37:24 AM »
You are too damn stupid to have an opinion. This is the exact quote that every libtard has been using the last few days!
It should be the exact quote from everyone that watched the hearing, but yet, morons like yourself and others here, seem to not care that Kavanaugh may have sexually or physically assaulted a girl in HS and/or in college and lied under oath numerous times. Boys will be boys, Devil's Triangle and all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2018, 08:47:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2018, 09:02:05 AM »
You are a fool. 
You support the vicious attack of women, I guess?

You are an embarrassment to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2018, 09:12:45 AM »

You have proof?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2018, 09:32:46 AM »

I would support a vicious attack on you.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2018, 09:35:11 AM »
I like bourbon...guess I can't be on the Supreme Court.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »
I like bourbon...guess I can't be on the Supreme Court.
You're ok because you like it neet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2018, 10:25:36 AM »

You can take your fucking attitude and shove it right the fuck up your ass.  For all this fucking shit talking they do here in the political forum, not one fucking time have I ever seen Kaos or Prowler question their love for Auburn, or call them an embarrassment to Auburn.  If you're a chick, you should be mommy part punted.  If you're a dude, go sit on a dick full of goat aids.

And then turn in your degree and go root for a team that plays Australian Rules Football, because not even the turds in Tuscaloosa deserve a fuckwad like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2018, 10:32:58 AM »
You can take your fucking attitude and shove it right the fuck up your ass.  For all this fucking shit talking they do here in the political forum, not one fucking time have I ever seen Kaos or Prowler question their love for Auburn, or call them an embarrassment to Auburn.  If you're a chick, you should be mommy part punted.  If you're a dude, go sit on a dick full of goat aids.

And then turn in your degree and go root for a team that plays Australian Rules Football, because not even the turds in Tuscaloosa deserve a fuckwad like you.
I'm sensing some tension here.  Maybe cut back to 3 cups of coffee every morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2018, 10:33:50 AM »
I'm sensing some tension here.  Maybe cut back to 3 cups of coffee every morning.
My job would be a lot better if it weren't for all the fucking students.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions