Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cavanaugh "assault"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Cavanaugh "assault"
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2018, 08:04:26 AM »
I kind of hope this happens to you one  day. You’ll think very different.
There would have to be the possibility that a woman would be near enough to him to be assaulted.  Nobody would believe it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2018, 08:27:30 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2018, 09:51:08 AM »
I'm looking forward to the completion of our country's descent into pure hatred and violence.
So Ted Cruz and his wife are run out of a restaurant by protesters.  Since when did it become okay to do this?  If I was in the restaurant at the same time, a little hatred and violence would probably come out when I asked which one of you mother fuckers are paying for my meal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2018, 10:36:25 AM »
So Ted Cruz and his wife are run out of a restaurant by protesters.  Since when did it become okay to do this?  If I was in the restaurant at the same time, a little hatred and violence would probably come out when I asked which one of you mother fudgeers are paying for my meal?
This country was a lot better off when asswhuppins were still a thing.  Ted should have drop kicked one of these soy motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2018, 10:48:20 AM »
I have contended for quite some time that there is a direct correlated relationship between the amount a mother fucker run their cocksuckers and the ass whippings that they are subject to take/not take.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2018, 09:17:20 PM »
I kind of hope this happens to you one  day. You’ll think very different.
3rd accuser won't be named, mainly because her employment would be at risk and morons, like you, would send her death threats like the other accusers have received.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:10:39 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2018, 10:11:29 PM »
Sounds like a 5th accuser will come forward within the next 2 days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2018, 10:32:23 PM »
Where did he touch you, bitch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2018, 10:59:59 PM »
Where did he touch you, bitch?
Quick question.
If some of these allegations are true, do you write them off as "boys will be boys"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2018, 11:06:07 PM »
Uncle George Soros has really opened the checkbook
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2018, 11:22:05 PM »
Quick question.
If some of these allegations are true, do you write them off as "boys will be boys"?
If it's a 17 year old and a 15 year old at a drunken H.S. party.....or a drunken college frat party where someone allegedly whipped out their junk.

Yep.  Do YOU actually believe something like that, if true, has any bearing on someone's fitness to serve on the SCOTUS?  Something that allegedly happened...with zero witnesses and zero proof of...30 plus years ago? 

Or are we playing politics here?  No need to answer. We know what it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2018, 12:19:24 AM »
Quick question.
You're damned skippy.  And I only have daughters.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2018, 02:00:37 AM »
If any of these are proven true, then Kavanaugh should be facing more than just not being a Supreme Court judge. 

As for having daughters and still writing it off as boys will be boys, something is fucking wrong there. If that was your daughter at a party...boys will be boys, drunk and gets a pass. But if the female was drunk, then she's lying (it's her fault if it happened).

Again, that's if any of these mounting allegations are true. Leave it up to Kavanaugh to say something as retarded as "I was a virgin, therefore I couldn't sexually assault anyone."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2018, 02:19:26 AM »
Republicans regarding Bill Cosby: Thank goodness they're finally putting him in jail for something that happened 35 years ago.

Republicans on the Catholic priests: Thank goodness they're finally getting those monsters that molested boys 35 years ago.

Republicans on Dr. Ford: She's lying, if this really happened she would've come forward 35 years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2018, 06:53:00 AM »
Republicans regarding Bill Cosby: Thank goodness they're finally putting him in jail for something that happened 35 years ago.

Republicans on the Catholic priests: Thank goodness they're finally getting those monsters that molested boys 35 years ago.

Republicans on Dr. Ford: She's lying, if this really happened she would've come forward 35 years ago.
The difference seems to be pretty clear but I will spell it out since you may have missed the clear part.

The first two have some type of evidence or established pattern.  The other does not.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2018, 08:10:38 AM »
3rd accuser won't be named, mainly because her employment would be at risk and morons, like you, would send her death threats like the other accusers have received.

Did you just seriously accuse me of a death threat?

Youre just like them

Really - I hope this happens to you. It would be karma. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2018, 08:29:15 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2018, 09:08:00 AM »
If any of these are proven true, then Kavanaugh should be facing more than just not being a Supreme Court judge.

As for having daughters and still writing it off as boys will be boys, something is fudgeing wrong there. If that was your daughter at a party...boys will be boys, drunk and gets a pass. But if the female was drunk, then she's lying (it's her fault if it happened).

Again, that's if any of these mounting allegations are true. Leave it up to Kavanaugh to say something as retarded as "I was a virgin, therefore I couldn't sexually assault anyone."
And I've taught my daughter to punch a guy in his nuts if tries anything with her.

And all I will say about the allegations coming from Yale...  You must not have been interviewed for a FBI background check for anyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2018, 09:21:11 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2018, 09:38:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/C_3C_3/status/1044745017745707008

Posting for Graham video...not commentary on Graham himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions