Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Bidnezz Here 2018

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Putcher High School Bidnezz Here 2018
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2018, 03:34:10 PM »
They will probably beat the hell out of that inner city JDHS!

I predict some bitches gonna get cut 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2018, 03:36:17 PM »
Anyone hear of those crazy Wright brothers over in Kitty Hawk?  If God meant for us to fly, we'd have wings.  Them boys are gonna' get kilt.

Germans 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2018, 03:47:20 PM »
Yo GH.  What do the Devils look like this year?  Pulled up their roster on Max Preps.  131 kids playing ball this year.  Jeez Louise.  And being the heights and weights guy I am, they've got some freakin' monsters on that O-line. YUGE! Saw where they open in the ATL tomorrow night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2018, 05:14:54 PM »
Is it just me, or is HS football starting earlier every year?  It's the 23rd of August and I was sitting in Rip Hewes Stadium tonight watching a 6A vs. 7A match up.  Well, not much of a match.  Dothan and Enterprise played for the 89th time.  I think E'prise has won the last 253 of those. Make it 254.  It was 31-7 midway through the 3rd when I decided an adult beverage and Sports Center were better options.

For the 19th time in the last 20 years, Dothan is teh sux.  You look at them and wonder how the suckage could be at that level.  Big, athletic looking team.  No!  They suck.

Last year, I posted early about watching Enterprise, which is about 20 miles down the road.  They looked like they had all the tools.  Good size, speed, nice QB etc.  Rolled through the first few games.  Then they faced one of the State's elite, GH's Phenix City Red Devils.  Got that shoot pushed in by about 50+.  This year is a different looking club.  They range from 270 to 325 on the O-line. They spread you out 4 and 5 wide and sling it around. The QB is a 6'1" senior who is very poised.  Good arm, extremely accurate.  I'd guess he'll do well at a smaller college.  Fun to watch.

But ultimately, he was facing much suckage in Dothan.  So, who knows?  The bottom line is that football is back.  I'm headed to a game tomorrow night.  Whatcha' got?  Who in your area looks skrong?  Any D1 prospects?  BTW, there were quite a few guys that came through here last year that signed with teams like Texas A&M, Mizzou, Florida etc.  When I see a prospect coming, that's the game I go see.

How's your team? 
My team steamrolled Dothan last night.  Coach Faulkner said he saw your car parked at Teasers in Wicksburg when they drove through on the way back to E'prise.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2018, 05:36:06 PM »
My boys from Hewitt kick things off on ESPN2 I think Satuhday aftanoon.  Playing some 3A school from Georgia after the Headliner of Pinson at Hoovah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2018, 08:41:50 PM »
My boys from Hewitt kick things off on ESPN2 I think Satuhday aftanoon.  Playing some 3A school from Georgia after the Headliner of Pinson at Hoovah.
Wouldn't pay too much attention to classification. Those kids from Ellenwood play pretty good foosball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2018, 10:37:14 PM »
The fighting Pettways just smoked the schoolyard Julios!

PHS 37
Foley 00

The Caleb Ross era begins in Pratt-Vegas!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2018, 10:37:33 PM »
My team steamrolled Dothan last night.  Coach Faulkner said he saw your car parked at Teasers in Wicksburg when they drove through on the way back to E'prise. 
That wasn't my truck.  Or...it could have been.  But it was ...stolen...yeah, that's it.  Stolen.  I'm gonna' file a police report tomorrow...or Tuesday. 

The very idea of me being at a strip club.  Pfffffft.  My truck was stolen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2018, 10:40:43 PM »
The fighting Pettways just smoked the schoolyard Julios!

PHS 37
Foley 00

The Caleb Ross era begins in Pratt-Vegas!
Damn! Foley usually has enough athletes to be better than 37 point dogs.  Is Pelham back?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2018, 10:47:48 PM »
So my Wolverines are hiring the last boy scout?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2018, 11:47:08 PM »
I quit keeping score. Watched Wetumpka kick the mule Dookey out of Fairhope.(on the WiFi tv btw)

Seriously, I understand 2 transfers from cctau’s lions? And a d line that averages 300? In hs friends.

You don’t think they recruit, do ya?

But Fairhope kicker boots it and kicks it. Missed fg from 56 I believe but booted one about 56. College is paid for...for the (correction—he’s a jr.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 12:07:13 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2018, 12:13:16 AM »
I quit keeping score. Watched Wetumpka kick the mule Dookey out of Fairhope.(on the WiFi tv btw)

Seriously, I understand 2 transfers from cctau’s lions? And a d line that averages 300? In hs friends.

You don’t think they recruit, do ya?

But Fairhope kicker boots it and kicks it. Missed fg from 56 I believe but booted one about 56. College is paid for...for the (correction—he’s a jr.)
So you DIDN’T go to the game?
Is this your adopted son?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2018, 12:21:15 AM »
So you DIDN’T go to the game?
Is this your adopted son?
No. It was on tv. I don’t think he played anyway. But it looks like he may.

wetumpka looks pretty good with a backup q.b.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2018, 10:41:29 AM »
Damn! Foley usually has enough athletes to be better than 37 point dogs.  Is Pelham back?
 Snicker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2018, 10:42:59 AM »
Yo GH.  What do the Devils look like this year?  Pulled up their roster on Max Preps.  131 kids playing ball this year.  Jeez Louise.  And being the heights and weights guy I am, they've got some freakin' monsters on that O-line. YUGE! Saw where they open in the ATL tomorrow night.

I see them practicing in the morning on the way to work and the field is covered like ants so doesn’t surprise me. 

They beat Mays (Atlanta) sat night at the cam newton classic thingee 48-12. Never heard of Mays. No idea if they are good or bad or what. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2018, 09:40:09 AM »
Wouldn't pay too much attention to classification. Those kids from Ellenwood play pretty good foosball.
Good call.  Even the great Bar Brunt's grandson couldn't outscore them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 10:13:59 AM »
Good call.  Even the great Bar Brunt's grandson couldn't outscore them.
:rofl:

Well, just so you know CCHS took care of their GA opponents (Griffin) 35-20. Starters didn't play the the 4th Qtr.

On a side note, the Bucs beat the hell outta the Indians. Dayum!! Apparently they only have Bo to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2018, 10:31:13 AM »
:rofl:

Well, just so you know CCHS took care of their GA opponents (Griffin) 35-20. Starters didn't play the the 4th Qtr.

On a side note, the Bucs beat the hell outta the Indians. Dayum!! Apparently they only have Bo to play.

Amazingly Griffin is 5A in Ga - it being such a small place in bfe. They were decent a couple of years ago and went to g6. Not sure today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2018, 10:59:28 AM »
Etowah beat Gadsden City 32-23.  Looks like there won’t be any chargers coming to Gadsden this year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2018, 11:01:38 AM »
Amazingly Griffin is 5A in Ga - it being such a small place in bfe. They were decent a couple of years ago and went to g6. Not sure today.
CCHS is 6A here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions