Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Bidnezz Here 2018

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Putcher High School Bidnezz Here 2018
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2018, 10:04:15 AM »
Prattvegas plays Enterprise this week.
The battle of two fat chicks fighting over a twinkie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2018, 11:09:25 AM »
The twinkie has a definite advantage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:48 PM »
Both used to be damn good too. Enterprise in the 90s was something fierce. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2018, 04:14:35 PM »
2nd round of playoffs I watched the #1 team in 5A get a 16-0 lead and start the second half of the game in the power I formation.  Didn’t get a first down, punted more in 2 quarters than they did all year and nearly blew the lead against a 6-5 team at Center Point.

It was the absolute worst offensive coaching scheme since last year when the same coaches tried to sit on a 20-0 lead at Guntersville to open the 3rd quarter and nearly lost.

Etowah has the talent to win 5A but they won’t because their head coach coaches scared. It’s a shame too, great senior class that has a legit chance to win 5A basketball title as well.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 04:24:27 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2018, 05:02:17 PM »

It was the absolute worst offensive coaching scheme since...
You’ve obviously not been to Jordan hare this year for a home game....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2018, 04:28:29 PM »
Mmmk, well just cause yalls teams aint doin shit at this point doesnt me this should be thread disregarded. 

This is gonna be a badazz game as usual. We all know Bo is headed to AU along with diddy, but, Ima tell u CC is pumped to reclaim area dominance. Too bad DJ Dale is going to bama though. I will be there as well as every news outlet in Bham and more than likely Gus and Saban. Last year Pinson won but I did get a pic with Cassinova McKinsey. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2018, 10:12:36 PM »
Etowah pummeled by Clay Central last weekend in the exact fashion in which they should have lost to Center Point.  Coach is a pussy who can't coach when he has to play equal talent.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2018, 10:20:44 PM »
Etowah pummeled by Clay Central last weekend in the exact fashion in which they should have lost to Center Point.  Coach is a pussy who can't coach when he has to play equal talent. 
Quit talking about Saban like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2018, 11:22:27 PM »

This is gonna be a badazz game as usual. We all know Bo is headed to AU along with diddy, but, Ima tell u CC is pumped to reclaim area dominance. Too bad DJ Dale is going to bama though. I will be there as well as every news outlet in Bham and more than likely Gus and Saban. Last year Pinson won but I did get a pic with Cassinova McKinsey.
Check yourself there homie. I shall be there wed night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2018, 10:04:50 AM »
Congrats to GH's Central Red Devils after going in dry on Thompson to the tune of 52-7 to win the 7A State Championship in JHS.  GH was there and I got to watch a good bit of it on teh cables. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2018, 10:09:27 AM »
Congrats to GH's Central Red Devils after going in dry on Thompson to the tune of 52-7 to win the 7A State Championship in JHS.  GH was there and I got to watch a good bit of it on teh cables.

Tuas brother - great runner. Great athlete. Much to be desired as a qb. To me he wasn’t anywhere close to Tua on skill Or central’s qb Parrish who is heading to LSU. Parrish reminds me a lot of nick marshall with a slightly more accurate arm - dude is just ice cold.

Tau finally played a fast defense last night who could seal the perimeter. His star olineman (also a Bama committ) was getting pushed back most of the night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2018, 10:19:11 AM »
Tuas brother - great runner. Great athlete. Much to be desired as a qb. To me he wasn’t anywhere close to Tua on skill Or central’s qb Parrish who is heading to LSU. Parrish reminds me a lot of nick marshall with a slightly more accurate arm - dude is just ice cold.

Tau finally played a fast defense last night who could seal the perimeter. His star olineman (also a Bama committ) was getting pushed back most of the night.
Good God what a merciless beatdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2018, 10:24:26 AM »
Tuas brother - great runner. Great athlete. Much to be desired as a qb. To me he wasn’t anywhere close to Tua on skill Or central’s qb Parrish who is heading to LSU. Parrish reminds me a lot of nick marshall with a slightly more accurate arm - dude is just ice cold.

Tau finally played a fast defense last night who could seal the perimeter. His star olineman (also a Bama committ) was getting pushed back most of the night.
Is the Parrish kid the one that is probably going MLB?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »
Congrats to AU great Chip Powell, whose son coaches for the CPC Red Devils.

I wish they would have backed their ears and asked Jamie to come back to PHS. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2018, 11:11:14 AM »
Is the Parrish kid the one that is probably going MLB?
Not that I know of. He’s full on teh foosballz 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2018, 11:13:46 AM »
Congrats to AU great Chip Powell, whose son coaches for the CPC Red Devils.

I wish they would have backed their ears and asked Jamie to come back to PHS.
He ain’t leaving his current talent pool no time soon. That cupboard is full going all the way back to the current 8th and 9th grade classes. Although with multiple state titles now at different schools in the top classification - I would honestly worry more about him making the leap to d2 or small d1 college. Much like Bill Clark did before him under similar circumstances.

I have to give Dubose credit. The guy just knows how to win. Anywhere he’s been. And without grade fixing scandals (ahem Hoover). Impressive.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »
He ain’t leaving his current talent pool no time soon. That cupboard is full going all the way back to the current 8th and 9th grade classes. Although with multiple state titles now at different schools in the top classification - I would honestly worry more about him making the leap to d2 or small d1 college. Much like Bill Clark did before him under similar circumstances.

I have to give Dubose credit. The guy just knows how to win. Anywhere he’s been. And without grade fixing scandals (ahem Hoover). Impressive. 
:bar: To Bill Clark
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2018, 12:05:09 PM »
Not that I know of. He’s full on teh foosballz
Correct.  Maurice Hampton that is committed to LSU. That's the one I was thinking of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2018, 12:39:15 PM »
:bar: To Bill Clark
Would take him in a minute. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions