Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What in the fuck is going on?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
What in the fuck is going on?
« on: November 27, 2017, 12:20:39 AM »
When we entered this weekend, there were some things we knew. 

1) Ole Miss was looking for a head coach having announced that Bubba Biscuit Belly (or whoever the interim guy is) wasn't the answer. 

2) The Beluga and Stumblin were on thin ice.

3) Tennessee all but had Jon Gruden nailed down.  It was only a matter of him getting out of his endorsement deals with Hooters and Corona.  He was crawling over broken nails to get to Knoxville.

4) Florida could have its pick of Chip Kelley and some Frost guy and some other dude. 

5) Dan Mullen's was the backup choice for Tennessee, but his wife hated Gainesville so much that she wouldn't even buy groceries there so he'd never go back there. 

And now today. 

Mullen is a Gator again.  Guess his whore wife will have take her sorry slut ass to Waldo to get her groceries.

Gruden?  No. Schiano. Or not.  Triggered Social Justice Warriors (has anybody seen wes or Prowler today?) descended on Knoxville and along with Clay Travis, helped to kill the deal. Who will now coach the Vols?  Who the fuck would want to?  This makes the Mike Price Bama debacle look tame in comparison. Word is that Tennessee may owe Schiano a buyout.  That would be hilarious.  If you dropped a nuclear bomb wrapped in napalm on a garbage dumpster, the conflagration that ensued would not come close to matching the flames roaring out of Knoxville.

On the same day Mississippi State learns it must begin the coach search process, its cross state rival Rebel Ackbearbars ended its quest, naming Billy Bubb Blubber Biscuit to the position.  I swear, I thought that hire was an Onion headline.  No way the Land Goldfish went that route.  But they did.  They're going to pay that hillbilly more than $2 mil a year.  There is no other DI program in the nation that would hire Billy Ray Goober Gob.

Texas A&M whacked Sumlin.  Allegedly going to hire Jimbo Fisher.  The way this week has gone they'll probably land Gerry DiNardo instead.

The Beluga was booted. Didn't even get off the field after a last second loss before he was chased.  Who knows what the Pigs will do if Gus doesn't want to go back home.  There are no intrinsic advantages to coaching in that hellhole.

And in Tuscaloosa there is bitching that Saban can't win games where he actually has to coach.  They say maybe it's time for him to retire. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: What in the fuck is going on?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 06:24:32 AM »

1) Ole Miss was looking for a head coach having announced that Bubba Biscuit Belly (or whoever the interim guy is) wasn't the answer. 

3) Tennessee all but had Jon Gruden nailed down.  It was only a matter of him getting out of his endorsement deals with Hooters and Corona.  He was crawling over broken nails to get to Knoxville.

4) Florida could have its pick of Chip Kelley and some Frost guy and some other dude. 

5) Dan Mullen's was the backup choice for Tennessee, but his wife hated Gainesville so much that she wouldn't even buy groceries there so he'd never go back there. 

And now today. 

Mullen is a Gator again.  Guess his whore wife will have take her sorry slut ass to Waldo to get her groceries.

Gruden?  No. Schiano. Or not.  Triggered Social Justice Warriors (has anybody seen wes or Prowler today?) descended on Knoxville and along with Clay Travis, helped to kill the deal. Who will now coach the Vols?  Who the fuck would want to?  This makes the Mike Price Bama debacle look tame in comparison. Word is that Tennessee may owe Schiano a buyout.  That would be hilarious.  If you dropped a nuclear bomb wrapped in napalm on a garbage dumpster, the conflagration that ensued would not come close to matching the flames roaring out of Knoxville.

On the same day Mississippi State learns it must begin the coach search process, its cross state rival Rebel Ackbearbars ended its quest, naming Billy Bubb Blubber Biscuit to the position.  I swear, I thought that hire was an Onion headline.  No way the Land Goldfish went that route.  But they did.  They're going to pay that hillbilly more than $2 mil a year.  There is no other DI program in the nation that would hire Billy Ray Goober Gob.

Texas A&M whacked Sumlin.  Allegedly going to hire Jimbo Fisher.  The way this week has gone they'll probably land Gerry DiNardo instead.

The Beluga was booted. Didn't even get off the field after a last second loss before he was chased.  Who knows what the Pigs will do if Gus doesn't want to go back home.  There are no intrinsic advantages to coaching in that hellhole.

And in Tuscaloosa there is bitching that Saban can't win games where he actually has to coach.  They say maybe it's time for him to retire.
Tennessee will probably go after Kevin Steele.

Ole Miss is about to get mushed by the NCAA, not many coaches would want the next few years on their resume, Luke was the logical choice (that might've been part of the deal for the NCAA to go a little easier on them, hire a shitty head coach).

Mullen to Florida...yeah, good luck with that decision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 06:52:45 AM »

And now today. 

I hope this doesn’t sound too gay but I would buy a newspaper written in this style.

What am I talking about? There is no such thing as too gay around Here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 08:18:06 AM »
Mullen to Florida...yeah, good luck with that decision.

Mullen is going to do well in Gainesville.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 08:24:31 AM »

His wife will still be a dough-faced, horse toothed whore. 

Never forget and never forgive that that slut's raw butthurt when Cam spurned her and she didn't get to worship his ballsack turned into her blowing Joe Schad and breathing jizzy lies into his ears which he then spread about Cam.   Never forget and never forgive that her hunchback husband's connection to Pete Thamel further fanned those flames.  Those two tried to destroy Auburn with their sour grape lies and the failure of their own cheating ways. 

So fuck them.  And now?  Fuck Florida football.  I hope they crash and burn.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:37:04 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 08:53:43 AM »
His wife will still be a dough-faced, horse toothed whore. 

Never forget and never forgive that that slut's raw butthurt when Cam spurned her and she didn't get to worship his ballsack turned into her blowing Joe Schad and breathing jizzy lies into his ears which he then spread about Cam.   Never forget and never forgive that her hunchback husband's connection to Pete Thamel further fanned those flames.  Those two tried to destroy Auburn with their sour grape lies and the failure of their own cheating ways. 

So fuck them.  And now?  Fuck Florida football.  I hope they crash and burn.

I didn't say that I don't despise the hunchbacked motherfucker, only that he's going to win a bunch of games at UF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 08:55:45 AM »
Honestly, that was a very wise decision for Mullen. Now he is in the East where his only real competition will be Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: What in the fudge is going on?
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 09:19:04 AM »
We are living in Bizarro world.  Up is down.  Down is up.  Hello is goodbye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 09:42:27 AM »
I didn't say that I don't despise the hunchbacked motherfucker, only that he's going to win a bunch of games at UF.
It’s too late to take it back. He’s already assembling the lynch mob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 09:52:18 AM »

Agree 100%. 

BTW, anyone hear Booger McFarland this morning on the new Golic & Wingo show?  He ripped the hell out of UT, its' fans, the administration and everybody right down to the "Radio Shock Jocks", who he says stirred things up.  It was glorious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 10:01:42 AM »
Agree 100%. 

BTW, anyone hear Booger McFarland this morning on the new Golic & Wingo show?  He ripped the hell out of UT, its' fans, the administration and everybody right down to the "Radio Shock Jocks", who he says stirred things up.  It was glorious.
Ole Miss has a better handle on hiring a head coach than UT and they're about to go to jail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 10:09:32 AM »
and they're about to go to jail.

<snicker>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 12:56:28 PM »

Agree.

Hate that asshat.

But if he could win 8-10 at msu - in the sec west - half the time, he should be able to pull that at Florida every season at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 11:38:39 AM »
A lot of talk in these parts about the Jimbo Fisher to A&M possibility.  Some think it's a done deal and will be announced before the weekend.  So, FSU puts the Hurry Cane canceled game against La. Monroe back on the schedule at the end so they can become bowl eligible with a win.  And Fisher might be glad-handing in College Station.

Does he go to A&M?  Does that scare anybody?  Yeah, the guy won a MNC against the good guys, but I've honestly never been that impressed with him.  He had a Jameis.  Chizik had a Cam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 11:46:50 AM »
A lot of talk in these parts about the Jimbo Fisher to A&M possibility.  Some think it's a done deal and will be announced before the weekend.  So, FSU puts the Hurry Cane canceled game against La. Monroe back on the schedule at the end so they can become bowl eligible with a win.  And Fisher might be glad-handing in College Station.

Does he go to A&M?  Does that scare anybody?  Yeah, the guy won a MNC against the good guys, but I've honestly never been that impressed with him.  He had a Jameis.  Chizik had a Cam.
1. A&M hasn’t had a white coach as far back as I can remember.

2. Fisher will not like Huntsville as well as Tallahassee.

3. But yes, he would do well there. Especially vs the hornets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 11:46:59 AM »

Micheal Myers scares me.

It'll be a safer job for Jimbo.  He'll recruit well...Texas is down the shitter.  TCU eventually will suck again.  Baylor..pfft.  He'll go there.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 12:03:58 PM »
Micheal Myers scares me.

It'll be a safer job for Jimbo.  He'll recruit well...Texas is down the shitter.  TCU eventually will suck again.  Baylor..pfft.  He'll go there.

I thought he mostly did comedy.  He was great in Goldmember. 

Otherwise, your words have truth in them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 12:13:50 PM »
Agree.

I hate the dude with a fucking passion, but he can coach.  UF hired the guy they should have hired 3 years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: What in the fudge is going on?
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 12:14:52 PM »
We are living in Bizarro world.  Up is down.  Down is up.  Hello is goodbye.
Wouldn't it be bad bye?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 12:17:41 PM »

I'm hearing 7mil a year at aTm. FSU can't get into a bidding war, they don't have the funds aTm has.

Wish Wench was here, she always had inside scoop on him.  Rumor down here is that Jimbo and wife are trying to patch things up and she doesn't want to be in Tallahassee anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum