Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Roll Call

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Roll Call
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »
So we know Snaggle will be in the ATL at some Christmas lighting or gossip parlor.  What about the rest of you fucks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

Re: Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »
So we know Snaggle will be in the ATL at some Christmas lighting or gossip parlor.  What about the rest of you fucks?
This fuck has to work afterwards...as alllllllwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »

It is not a Christmas lighting.  There will be espresso, assorted hor dourves and yes, there may be some gossip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:02:58 PM »
It is not a Christmas lighting.  There will be espresso, assorted hor dourves and yes, there may be some gossip.

Faggot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 04:03:15 PM »
I've got an Auburn flag in front of my house.  An Auburn wreath on the door. I'm wearing an Auburn hoodie. 

Just had a cute looking real estate agent girlie knock on the door and invite me to a neighborhood open house with cookies, hot chocolate, prizes and other seasonal trappings.  I asked when and she says "tomorrow at 2:30." 

I just shook my head. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 04:03:59 PM »
I've got an Auburn flag in front of my house.  An Auburn wreath on the door. I'm wearing an Auburn hoodie. 

Just had a cute looking real estate agent girlie knock on the door and invite me to a neighborhood open house with cookies, hot chocolate, prizes and other seasonal trappings.  I asked when and she says "tomorrow at 2:30." 

I just shook my head.

Gate A
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 04:08:46 PM »
Gate A

If I knew I could take her Gate A, I'd pop into the open house, knock it out and probably be home in time for kickoff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 04:17:27 PM »
If I knew I could take her Gate A, I'd pop into the open house, knock it out and probably be home in time for kickoff.

Thats called a quicky
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 04:39:52 PM »
Faggot.

That was uncalled for. I prefer light in the loafers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 05:04:32 PM »
I have a friend coming into to town who HAS A TICKET! But not one for me. Of course he wants a place to stay. Its gonna cost him some beer tonight.

My wife asks, "Do you want to go to the Christmas parade at the restaurant downtown like we did last year?"
The parade is at like 3-5. I just stare at her. I mumble a few expletives and carry on. We've been married 22 years. Do aliens take over after a while? She then says, "We can record it!"
I can't take those words back....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:12 PM »
I have a friend coming into to town who HAS A TICKET! But not one for me. Of course he wants a place to stay. Its gonna cost him some beer tonight.

My wife asks, "Do you want to go to the Christmas parade at the restaurant downtown like we did last year?"
The parade is at like 3-5. I just stare at her. I mumble a few expletives and carry on. We've been married 22 years. Do aliens take over after a while? She then says, "We can record it!"
I can't take those words back....
Kill him, bury his body in a shallow unmarked grave and go to the game.

I won't tell anyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 07:30:28 PM »
Being a mere few minutes from the SEC championship game and not going seriously may be the gayest thing I’ve ever heard.

Actually, that’s an insult to rotten Bottom so I take it back and apologize. A better word would be toolish. Only a tool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com