Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What in the fuck is going on?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: What in the fuck is going on?
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2017, 08:09:41 AM »

I'm not even sure Tee Martin wants the gig at this point.

Internet rumor is that Daddy Peyton put the kibosh on Tee as HC.  I guess he's still bitter that Tee got the crystal ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2017, 08:13:42 AM »
Internet rumor is that Daddy Peyton put the kibosh on Tee as HC.  I guess he's still bitter that Tee got the crystal ball.

From what I've read they haven't even made contact with him or freshwater. Not that I blame them on the latter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 09:08:41 AM »
Auburn just signed DC Kevin Steele to a 3 year extension.
Link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2017, 09:25:08 AM »
From what I've read they haven't even made contact with him or freshwater. Not that I blame them on the latter.

Donte Stallworth has "news":

Soooo...I can confirm reports of a Lane Kiffin head coach, Tee Martin as OC, Kevin Steele as DC package deal was turned down. What a shit show. And we’re gonna hire who? We may as well hire Kim Jong-un for real.

https://twitter.com/DonteStallworth/status/936093254881349633
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: What in the fudge is going on?
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2017, 09:39:10 AM »

Soooo...I can confirm reports of a Lane Kiffin head coach, Tee Martin as OC, Kevin Steele as DC package deal was turned down. What a shoot show. And we’re gonna hire who? We may as well hire Kim Jong-un for real.

Dafuq? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 09:43:59 AM »
Link?

Steele's already been rewarded in a more tangible way. After discussions that began during the off-season, he recently signed a new three-year contract with Auburn.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/11/whos_got_it_better_than_auburn.html#incart_river_index

It's indirect, but I can't find the article that specifically discusses the contract extension.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 09:52:43 AM »

Soooo...I can confirm reports of a Lane Kiffin head coach, Tee Martin as OC, Kevin Steele as DC package deal was turned down. What a shit show. And we’re gonna hire who? We may as well hire Kim Jong-un for real.

From one of the tweet quoters
That is a serious dream team that would put the fear of God in everyone on our schedule. Thats why the UT Admin and the Haslams will never let it happen.

That's a serious dream team?  UT folks have some fucked up dreams...and here I thought sometimes we were a fucked up fanbase?!? They are on a whole nother planet
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:58:45 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »
I was listening to some PF on the way home last night and this UT fan was talking about bringing in Tee Martin as HC and Kevin Steele as DC.  I was all like, "Dafuq?". (Just made that up 3 posts ago)

So, you think UT is so special, they're just going to pluck coaches from the SECW Champs at will?  Dumbass.  But, it also made me think Steele's D is making people take serious notice of the job he's doing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 09:56:05 AM »
Steele's already been rewarded in a more tangible way. After discussions that began during the off-season, he recently signed a new three-year contract with Auburn.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/11/whos_got_it_better_than_auburn.html#incart_river_index

It's indirect, but I can't find the article that specifically discusses the contract extension.
I think that was at the beginning of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 09:57:45 AM »
I was listening to some PF on the way home last night and this UT fan was talking about bringing in Tee Martin as HC and Kevin Steele as DC.  I was all like, "Dafuq?". (Just made that up 3 posts ago)

So, you think UT is so special, they're just going to pluck coaches from the SECW Champs at will?  Dumbass.  But, it also made me think Steele's D is making people take serious notice of the job he's doing.
Didn't you know that no one really wants to coach at Auburn.  Steele's dream job is to be DC at his alma-mater UT and Gus is going to his dream job at Arkansas where he can feel at home and lose a lot.   

And they all want Tee Martin as HC.....bahahahahah guy has been an OC for a little over a year.  That is a pretty big gamble.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:59:57 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 09:59:22 AM »
Last I checked Kiffin hadn't killed or molested anyone and unless he wants to give Layla half his salary he's not slipping around like Petrino.
Makes sense to me for Arky to land him and the Briles kid to hunt talent in Texas as Arky kids go to Arkansas.
The guy can build, he connects and is a helluva play caller. Just need a top-notch DC.

You can always dump him after he gets things going if he goes full blown moron for somebody else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2017, 10:00:40 AM »
Last I checked Kiffin hadn't killed or molested anyone and unless he wants to give Layla half his salary he's not slipping around like Petrino.
Makes sense to me for Arky to land him and the Briles kid to hunt talent in Texas as Arky kids go to Arkansas.
The guy can build, he connects and is a helluva play caller. Just need a top-notch DC.

You can always dump him after he gets things going if he goes full blown moron for somebody else.
dafuq?

I especially like the way the cats have astronomy signs. There collars jangle but to have the proper pieces of the puzzle they look like ants on a pizza.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2017, 10:03:41 AM »
dafuq?

I especially like the way the cats have astronomy signs. There collars jangle but to have the proper pieces of the puzzle they look like ants on a pizza.

He speaks for all of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 10:06:44 AM »

Already happened.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/lane-kiffin-finds-a-new-way-to-show-he-hasnt-grown-up-in-latest-early-exit/

Kiffin with a joke after initially asking if he should say it: "I used to say there's a constantly daily battle between who can take more of my money between [his ex-wife] Layla and Obama. I figured it out. I really don't make any money. I pay around 52 percent in taxes. Layla gets 34.5 percent in the divorce, and [agent Jimmy Sexton] gets 3 percent. I make [about] 9 percent, and I'm living in Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2017, 10:08:10 AM »
dafuq?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2017, 10:11:24 AM »
Already happened.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/lane-kiffin-finds-a-new-way-to-show-he-hasnt-grown-up-in-latest-early-exit/

Kiffin with a joke after initially asking if he should say it: "I used to say there's a constantly daily battle between who can take more of my money between [his ex-wife] Layla and Obama. I figured it out. I really don't make any money. I pay around 52 percent in taxes. Layla gets 34.5 percent in the divorce, and [agent Jimmy Sexton] gets 3 percent. I make [about] 9 percent, and I'm living in Tuscaloosa.

I never saw that quote, say what you will about him (and I wouldn't want him at our program) but the boy doesn't coach speak.  That is fucking Gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2017, 10:19:13 AM »
I never saw that quote, say what you will about him (and I wouldn't want him at our program) but the boy doesn't coach speak.  That is fucking Gold.

He's also dangerous on sorority row.  I like him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2017, 10:26:42 AM »
But, it also made me think Steele's D is making people take serious notice of the job he's doing.

Marlon Davidson 5-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, UGA, LSU, etc

Derrick Brown 5-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, UGA, LSU, etc

Jeff Holland 4-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, UGA, Michigan, Ohio State

Dontavious Russell 4-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, UGA

Tre Williams 5-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, USC, LSU

Deshaun Davis 3-star
Auburn, FSU, Clemson, Tennessee

Carlton Davis 4-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, UGA, LSU, Miami, Ohio State

Jeremiah Dinson 3-star
Auburn, Florida

Jamel Dean 4-star
Ohio State, Florida, Miami

Tray Matthews 4-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, Florida, UGA, Ohio State

Stephen Roberts 4-star
Auburn, Bama, Clemson, FSU
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2017, 10:29:17 AM »
He's also dangerous on sorority row.  I like him.

That's not him. That's the Joey guy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.