Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No More Excuses

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
No More Excuses
« on: October 26, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
Cam Newton is a officially a little bitch.  Yeah I know, most of us are done with the NFL right now.  I'm right there with ya'.  The only 30 seconds I've watched were when I came across a game while flipping channels.  But if you pay attention to sports coverage in general, it's almost impossible to not know at least a little about what's going on. 

Mike & Mike just showed a clip from his time with the press yesterday.  In the past 3 weeks, he's made fun of a woman for well, being a woman and asking a question about a wide receiver.  Then he's all Colon Craperdump is a great guy and I'm gonna' black panther err'body during the anthem.  On the field, he has flat out sucked lately. He skips last weeks presser.  Then yesterday, he comes in and stands at the podium with a mad on, bristling at every question.  Then he abruptly just walks out on everyone in the middle of it. 

So, I guess it's not just the pressure and emotions that come with losing a Super Bowl that causes you to be a little bitch at a press conference.  This guy has done nothing but pout on the field when things go wrong, hiding under a towel.  Play the over-the top, "Look at me" role at the most minute bit of success. But he hands kids the football after he scores.  He'll eventually apologize like he always does, then he'll embarrass himself and the organization again with his 4th grade antics soon enough. 

Hey Cam, thanks for the MNC.  Done with you.  When I come back to the NFL, and I will at some point, I'll be pulling for you to go 5-32 every game with 6 picks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: No More Excuses
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 07:28:09 AM »
He was still worth the 180k though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 07:31:21 AM »
Cam Newton is a officially a little bitch.  Yeah I know, most of us are done with the NFL right now.  I'm right there with ya'.  The only 30 seconds I've watched were when I came across a game while flipping channels.  But if you pay attention to sports coverage in general, it's almost impossible to not know at least a little about what's going on. 

Mike & Mike just showed a clip from his time with the press yesterday.  In the past 3 weeks, he's made fun of a woman for well, being a woman and asking a question about a wide receiver.  Then he's all Colon Craperdump is a great guy and I'm gonna' black panther err'body during the anthem.  On the field, he has flat out sucked lately. He skips last weeks presser.  Then yesterday, he comes in and stands at the podium with a mad on, bristling at every question.  Then he abruptly just walks out on everyone in the middle of it. 

So, I guess it's not just the pressure and emotions that come with losing a Super Bowl that causes you to be a little bitch at a press conference.  This guy has done nothing but pout on the field when things go wrong, hiding under a towel.  Play the over-the top, "Look at me" role at the most minute bit of success. But he hands kids the football after he scores.  He'll eventually apologize like he always does, then he'll embarrass himself and the organization again with his 4th grade antics soon enough. 

Hey Cam, thanks for the MNC.  Done with you.  When I come back to the NFL, and I will at some point, I'll be pulling for you to go 5-32 every game with 6 picks.
Appreciate everything about him while at Auburn and followed his NFL career up until this year. His overall behavior has gotten progressively worse to the point that I don't care about him anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:22:42 AM »
Racists!

There. I saved Prowler the effort...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 08:53:51 AM »
I don't like the way he's acting.  But he's been an overgrown child since before he was at Auburn.  That hasn't changed.

The guy hates to lose more than anybody I've ever seen.  He can't stand it. And he does not handle it well. He loves to win more than anybody I've ever seen. He basks in it. He does not handle it well.

The question he was asked (paraphrased).... "do  you think you can sustain success in this offense..." was a loaded grenade.  It was insulting. No answer would be right.  It pissed him off.  Cam is not politically correct. He does not hide his pissededness.  The question pissed him off and he bailed.

It's not a good look. 

He needs to get his shit together.  Shula sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 09:55:11 AM »
But the man is 28.  This is his 6th year in the league.  He's making over $20 million a year ($60 mil guaranteed) and just took himself a $22.5 million signing bonus.  He completely skipped the mandatory presser last week.  Just saw a report saying he walked in yesterday with only a couple of cameramen in the room and started talking before reporters even got there. 

I honestly don't care if he's an overgrown child.  Put your big girl panties on and stop being a little bitch.  This your profession!  He's been in the league long enough and had waaayyy more than enough press conferences in the best and worst of times to know how he should handle himself.  By the way, Ron Rivera took the exact same question Newton did and answered it honestly, saying Yeah, they definitely need to be more consistent. 

The presser was Tuesday.  He didn't have enough time to compose and/or prepare himself? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:04:22 AM »
But the man is 28.  This is his 6th year in the league.  He's making over $20 million a year ($60 mil guaranteed) and just took himself a $22.5 million signing bonus.  He completely skipped the mandatory presser last week.  Just saw a report saying he walked in yesterday with only a couple of cameramen in the room and started talking before reporters even got there. 

I honestly don't care if he's an overgrown child.  Put your big girl panties on and stop being a little bitch.  This your profession!  He's been in the league long enough and had waaayyy more than enough press conferences in the best and worst of times to know how he should handle himself.  By the way, Ron Rivera took the exact same question Newton did and answered it honestly, saying Yeah, they definitely need to be more consistent. 

The presser was Tuesday.  He didn't have enough time to compose and/or prepare himself?
You poor people have no idea the tax consequences and  responsibilities that come with a 20 million dollar paycheck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 10:07:54 AM »
You poor people have no idea the tax consequences and  responsibilities that come with a 20 million dollar paycheck.

You forget your place.  Snags could buy and sell your brain 20x over.  He spends 20 million on dog toys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 10:10:25 AM »
You forget your place.  Snags could buy and sell your brain 20x over.  He spends 20 million on dog toys.

Anyone could buy that brain 20X over.  It's been slightly used.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 10:12:43 AM »
Then why does he massage his own dog’s anal glands? Never mind. I get it. Because he enjoys it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 10:14:28 AM »
Then why does he massage his own dog’s anal glands? Never mind. I get it. Because he enjoys it.

I don't necessarily enjoy it, but the dog really seems to.  I don't get having to do it twice a day, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 10:14:39 AM »
Like many n the NFL, dude has so much money that he is bored:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 10:15:35 AM »
Dr. Freakin Seuss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 10:17:44 AM »

That looks like my Uncle Melvin in the tie.

I didn’t know he was in Cam’s crew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 10:19:39 AM »

I have that same hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2017, 10:22:18 AM »
I have that same hat
This is like Wes’ gay hat, when it grows up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 10:22:55 AM »

Check out the stalker/photobomber over his shoulder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 10:37:38 AM »
I don't like the way he's acting.  But he's been an overgrown child since before he was at Auburn.  That hasn't changed.

The guy hates to lose more than anybody I've ever seen.  He can't stand it. And he does not handle it well. He loves to win more than anybody I've ever seen. He basks in it. He does not handle it well.

The question he was asked (paraphrased).... "do  you think you can sustain success in this offense..." was a loaded grenade.  It was insulting. No answer would be right.  It pissed him off.  Cam is not politically correct. He does not hide his pissededness.  The question pissed him off and he bailed.

It's not a good look. 

He needs to get his shit together.  Shula sucks.

He can cry a river of tears. What a pussy when it comes to reporters. I like how Trump handles them better. Head on. Beat them at their own game. Snags is right. He's a little bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »
He can cry a river of tears. What a pussy when it comes to reporters. I like how Trump handles them better. Head on. Beat them at their own game. Snags is right. He's a little bitch.

Well to be fair, he's actually a 6'5" 250 pound bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 10:58:40 AM »
Well to be fair, he's actually a 6'5" 250 pound bitch.

And still can't handle a reporter. Two times in a couple of weeks. Wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE