Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Auburn fans feel lied to....no longer trust Gus"

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: "Auburn fans feel lied to....no longer trust Gus"
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2017, 10:18:57 AM »
can you fucking read?.....i said that i would have to recruit for this site through pm's because of the snowflake environment over there

That's more like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2017, 10:19:23 AM »
No. no he can't. You didn't put it in twitter format!

He will also respond better if you say anything at all positive about Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2017, 10:29:16 AM »
can you fucking read?.....i said that i would have to recruit for this site through pm's because of the snowflake environment over there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2017, 10:29:30 AM »
He will also respond better if you say anything at all positive about Trump.
THE DONALD is the best thing that ever happened to this country.  Wait and see once once he gets all the trash picked up and gone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
Did I just hear a thud?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2017, 10:45:14 AM »
Did I just hear a thud?

It was a mic dropping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2017, 10:52:03 AM »
I just got an email from my guy.    He asked his guy and it seems there was never an actual "in your face" confrontation but chip was "livid" at coach doublebubble and let it be known.    This guy is money on his info, so tifwiw
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2017, 11:00:24 AM »
Have you seen a picture of my car?

chiz...you'll soon hate Dallas if you haven't already. 

welcome to the board!  do you eat organic?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2017, 11:10:09 AM »
chiz...you'll soon hate Dallas if you haven't already. 

welcome to the board!  do you eat organic?
kinda'....i used to eat pussy until I had prostate cancer and had to have it removed :haha:....I actually do raise our own food and use some chemicals, but only when necessary
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
kinda'....i used to eat pussy until I had prostate cancer and had to have it removed :haha:....I actually do raise our own food and use some chemicals, but only when necessary

Why'd you have your pussy removed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2017, 11:23:17 AM »

You are getting him confused with the other chiz!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2017, 11:26:53 AM »
I can see now that there are some people on this board that are too stupid to breathe :facepalm:....I mean, shit, reading comprehension is a valuable tool on a message board.....I thought I had found a decent football board and all I get here are damn kids that pick their noses and eat the boogers :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2017, 11:28:55 AM »

He didn't want to get pregnant?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »
I can see now that there are some people on this board that are too stupid to breathe :facepalm:....I mean, shit, reading comprehension is a valuable tool on a message board.....I thought I had found a decent football board and all I get here are damn kids that pick their noses and eat the boogers :rofl:

Nobody can take you seriously until you answer somebody with a random movie quote.  How can anyone believe you have game if you never hijack a thread with some Carl Spackler?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »

Shortly, there will be a lawyer to come tell you the need to learn the format here, but in a much stronger tone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2017, 11:51:48 AM »
Don't worry about him chizhead. He's a loser. I warned you.

But if you make arrangements to beat that ass, he won't show up. Never does.

As far as inside info, I'm not one to talk big. But, pretty sure the ones on here that really know me realize that I carry a big stick. I'm a true Auburn man, unlike most on here. And, yes, I'm a part of the inner circle of decision makers.

But I prefer to keep things low key. I don't like to pull the old "I can pee farther" on anyone.

Not my style. BTW, try to get more Trump supporters over here. We've gotten rid of most of the sissies but still working on a few.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2017, 11:56:31 AM »
Don't worry about him chizhead. He's a loser. I warned you.

But if you make arrangements to beat that ass, he won't show up. Never does.

As far as inside info, I'm not one to talk big. But, pretty sure the ones on here that really know me realize that I carry a big stick. I'm a true Auburn man, unlike most on here. And, yes, I'm a part of the inner circle of decision makers.

But I prefer to keep things low key. I don't like to pull the old "I can pee farther" on anyone.

Not my style. BTW, try to get more Trump supporters over here. We've gotten rid of most of the sissies but still working on a few.

Fuck, no wonder we have more than sucked the last few years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2017, 12:02:22 PM »

And others that are new here don't seem to grasp the format. Now do they?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2017, 12:04:14 PM »
And others that are new here don't seem to grasp the format. Now do they?

Knowing the format makes life much easier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2017, 12:10:30 PM »
AUBURN, Ala. — It’s no secret Gus Malzahn's Auburn teams need time to develop on offense.

The issue usually leads to a frustrating early-season loss, but in his first four years as coordinator or head coach at Auburn, it usually resulted in adjustments and big rebounds, whether it was an impressive first season in 2009, a national title in 2010 or an SEC Championship in his first season as the Tigers’ head coach in 2013.

Those early-season struggles, however, have grown worse and worse in the last three seasons. The three worst starts on offense in Malzahn’s seven seasons as a head coach or coordinator at Auburn have all occurred since 2015.

So, why the constant struggles to start seasons and the need to rebound?

“Just looking at this season, I think the fact that we have a new coordinator,” Malzahn said. “We do have a new quarterback, a couple new guys up front and I think the coordinator is learning his offense, his players are getting used to him and I think that’s really the facts of the matter right now.”

Auburn hired Chip Lindsey to call Auburn’s offense on game days, but it’s clear the offense hasn’t changed much since last season, according to sources. Malzahn is also heavily involved in play calls on game days and the resulting 23.5 points per game is the worst two-game start in Malzahn’s seven-year history at Auburn.

Interestingly, Malzahn has echoed a sentiment every season after his first as the head coach: the coaches have a much better understanding of the offense’s strengths in the preseason. In other words, growing pains should be few.

Instead, the growing pains have been many over the last three years. The 2015 season resulted in the benching of quarterback Jeremy Johnson in the first month of the system. Malzahn didn’t foresee that happening. “No, we have a lot of knowledge,” Malzahn said in a one-on-one interview.

The 2016 season wasn’t much better as the Tigers averaged 24.5 points per game in the first month of the season, including an absolutely baffling game plan in a 19-13 loss against Clemson. Auburn utilized five different players at quarterback.

This year has been much of the same. The Tigers were discombobulated offensively in the opener against Georgia Southern and played its worst game every in Malzahn’s coaching career in the 14-6 loss at Clemson (117 yards, 11 sacks). All of this happened with a new coordinator promising a revamped offense and a five-star quarterback transfer leading the team (Jarrett Stidham).

Why do the struggles continue and why does it seem to grow worse each season? Coaches certainly didn’t expect it.

“I think we've done a nice job during camp of identifying where are strengths are and how we can best utilize those no matter who we're playing,” Lindsey said Aug. 27.

Even when Auburn was successful, Malzahn needed time to tweak the offense. He didn’t quite know what he had in future Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton until the fourth game of the season, a 35-27 victory against South Carolina. Auburn averaged 32.8 points per game in the first month of the season, but accelerated to average 47.1 points in the next nine games as the Tigers went on to win the BCS National Championship.

The same happened in 2013 as the Tigers averaged only 28.5 points per game in the first month. The Tigers were drilled 35-21 at LSU, but rallied in the second half and were within striking distance. Auburn found its identity in the rain, sludge and disappointment. Auburn never quit, and following a fumble by Cameron Artis-Payne, it became clear Tre Mason was the Tigers’ best threat on offense. A bye week followed, and the Tigers went on to win its next nine games while averaging an incredible 328.3 rushing yards to become the first SEC team in history to lead the nation on the ground. Auburn won the SEC title.

Can Auburn experience a similar turnaround or will the trend of struggles spilling into October and beyond over the last two years prove true? Slow starts have led to seven- and eight-win seasons over the last two, including a near-loss to FCS foe Jacksonville State in 2015. The Tigers won six straight games after a slow start in 2016, but injuries to quarterback Sean White and running backs Kamryn Pettway and Kerryon Johnson derailed the season in November.

“I will say this, we are going to improve,” Malzahn said. “We’re going to be a good offense; that is for sure. But that’s [the fans’] frustration and I understand that so it’s natural to say that and I get that and I own that but we are going to improve. You got to look at it really from the big-picture standpoint that [Clemson] is one of the best teams in college football, if not the best, could be.

“We have a very good defense, we have a good kicking game. We’re going to improve on offense and our goals are all still intact. We’re a good football team. Obviously, we didn’t get it done on one side of the football. it’s very frustrating for me it’s very frustrating for our coaches but we have a team that has great leadership. We have a staff that is very close and we’re going to put it in our rearview mirror and we’re going to move forward. Our mind’s on Mercer and we’re going to play well. We need to improve each week and we have the makings of a good football team and that’s what we’re going to do.”

Auburn will likely increase its scoring average against Mercer, an FCS team, Saturday at 3 p.m. CT. The game will be televised on SEC Network Alternate.

Auburn scoring in first month of season under Gus Malzahn

2009: 45.3 points per game
2010: 32.8 ppg
2011: 34.3 ppg
2013: 28.5 ppg
2014: 42.3 ppg
2015: 22 ppg
2016: 24.5 ppg
2017: 23.5 ppg*

* Note: Two games

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Gus-Malzahns-slow-offensive-starts-continuing-growing-worse-107376254
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips