Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Auburn fans feel lied to....no longer trust Gus"

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: "Auburn fans feel lied to....no longer trust Gus"
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2017, 11:18:07 AM »
My biggest fear is that Jacobs stays, Gus is let go, we hire a million dollar search firm, jay talks about hiring the best possible fit and a nationwide search and sometime around Christmas he will name Dameyune Craig or Lashlee or Steve Ensminger.
I swear to the 10 lb baby Jesus, if we hire Lashlee I will not show up to a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2017, 11:25:47 AM »
Rob Pate: Time for a Plan B, C, D, E for Auburn offense

Headline on 24/7
VIP Access...wah wah wah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2017, 01:11:30 PM »
All I asked, when he said he had a small dick, was if it Buzz's second account. A legitimate question.

Also, I called GF a Jive Turkey.
You are a cruel man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2017, 03:08:40 PM »
Can't say that I blame chizhead. Between the closet gays, pricks and nerds, there isn't a lot of men's men around this place. Honestly, I wonder why I still post here.

I don't know why Jarhead had to be so nasty so soon to him. But dude was older than snags. And oldautiger. He old.

Plus he had a pussy removed.

Older than me?  Damned dat boy be OLD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2017, 11:27:18 AM »
Kind of resigned myself to the fact that we are fucked on offense this year. Pretty obvious when former players like Snags hero, Trevon Reed, is calling it out on twitter that this is still Gus' offense. Lindsey is nothing more than a title holder at OC. He don't design the plays and sure as fuck don't call the plays. That was obvious as day considering Gus' ass was the one walking around with the play sheet and Chip was on the sideline signaling in plays like a 4th string walk-on QB. Even if Gus turns over the play calling its not like Chip is going to be able to design a new passing attack mid season. This is the shit we've been practicing all summer long and this is the shit we will be running all season long.

While its royal pisses me off to see this kind of talent on offense wasted, I've come to peace with it. Unlike GF I believe there is no way in hell Gus returns after an 8-5 or 9-4 again. That means this season is a win-win really. If Auburn continues looking shit, we get a new HC. If not, that means we've beat our rivals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2017, 12:41:19 PM »
Kind of resigned myself to the fact that we are fucked on offense this year. Pretty obvious when former players like Snags hero, Trevon Reed, is calling it out on twitter that this is still Gus' offense. Lindsey is nothing more than a title holder at OC. He don't design the plays and sure as fuck don't call the plays. That was obvious as day considering Gus' ass was the one walking around with the play sheet and Chip was on the sideline signaling in plays like a 4th string walk-on QB. Even if Gus turns over the play calling its not like Chip is going to be able to design a new passing attack mid season. This is the shit we've been practicing all summer long and this is the shit we will be running all season long.

While its royal pisses me off to see this kind of talent on offense wasted, I've come to peace with it. Unlike GF I believe there is no way in hell Gus returns after an 8-5 or 9-4 again. That means this season is a win-win really. If Auburn continues looking shit, we get a new HC. If not, that means we've beat our rivals.
There is a consensus here and likely on other Auburn sites as well to pull the plug on Malzahn.
None of us can tolerate mediocrity but those in power now don't seem to be as eager to change as they once were nor is there a recognized individual in the forefront like a younger Bobby Lowder to shake things up.
I personally don't think our grumblings amount to much to those that make such decisions, at least not as much as in the past.

Is it tolerable to lose to powerhouse Alabama under the Saban regime?
In some minds that's almost a given but aside from that game the rest of our western division opponents should be prime for the pickings due to lesser talent, transitioning of coaches, rules violations etc...but we suck so badly on offense we can't get out of our own way.

It's too depressing to discuss really.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »
Is it tolerable to lose to powerhouse Alabama under the Saban regime?

I may be in the minority, but yes.  Yes it is. 

Do I want to endure a 10-year streak like we did in the 70s?  No, of course not.  I want to be competitive.  Even though the NCAA has stacked the deck against us by allowing them to cheat almost as blatantly as they did in the 70s, even though our state media is aligned against us even more than they were in those dreadful 70s, I honestly believe we are better positioned to be able to compete than we were then. 

I can abide losing to Alabama.  I hate it, but I can live with it.

What I cannot abide? 

Looking like warmed over cat vomit against Jacksonville State. 
Looking inept and clueless against Clemson. 
Failing to beat Georgia when that program is as weak as I've seen it in my lifetime. 
Being 2-2 against Mississippi State over the last four
Blowing out LSU or getting blown out (no middle ground)

I've watched part of four different games already today.  I have yet to see a single quarterback for ANY team look as befuddled as Stidham did against Georgia Eastern School for the Lame (or whoever we played) much less as bad as he looked against Clemson. 

I'm watching Louisiana Fucking Tech right now hit quick passes in tight windows against A&M.  I just saw them run a play out of a bunch set where one receiver slanted short across, one ran a skinny post and the other a deeper out.  Touchdown on the intermediate route.  We couldn't do that to save our fucking lives.  It's infuriating.

I cannot take that.  We looked like a fucking junior high team against Clemson.  I've quarterbacked better games when I drew up each play in the dirt.  It was humiliating. It was embarrassing. 

I've never minded losing games.  It's part of it.  I DO fucking mind looking unprepared. I do fucking mind looking like clowns.  We had NO gameplan for Clemson despite having months to prepare.  Nothing.  No answers. There is no excuse for that.  No excuse for butt puckering in the red zone -- a THREE YEAR FUCKING TREND!

Our defense gives us chances to win.  The very least we could do on offense is not look like chimpanzees who were handed a coconut. 

It's been a week and I am STILL pissed off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2017, 01:07:24 PM »
And I'm in total agreement but there are others that don't see it our way... thousands of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2017, 01:27:56 PM »
And I'm in total agreement but there are others that don't see it our way... thousands of them.

Fuck them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2017, 02:18:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2017, 05:18:03 PM »
Fuck them.

They give the millions. And think their opinion matters more. It's their kingdom. I've seen them personally in the last week. Jay and Gus are still their boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #171 on: September 16, 2017, 06:42:05 PM »
They give the millions. And think their opinion matters more. It's their kingdom. I've seen them personally in the last week. Jay and Gus are still their boys.

Identify them.  Contracts will be taken out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #172 on: September 16, 2017, 09:41:59 PM »

You know their names.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2017, 11:15:18 PM »
I feel so dirty. At some point in the Mercer game, I thought, "If Mercer can pull this off, they have to can Gus"!
A win win situation!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2017, 12:05:13 AM »
I feel so dirty. At some point in the Mercer game, I thought, "If Mercer can pull this off, they have to can Gus"!
A win win situation!

I think at one point, Buzz, We!!!, GF, and I all said same thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2017, 12:36:05 AM »

:meme:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2017, 01:08:41 AM »
Give me 50k cash. I've got chemicals NCIS doesn't even have a test for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2017, 02:03:41 AM »
Harrumph.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2017, 06:45:39 AM »
friendly