Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sharing the misery

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Sharing the misery
« on: September 17, 2017, 11:04:46 PM »
Yesterday was such a complete dud in terms of Auburn football, I decided to check a few other boards and dwell in their angst for a few moments. 

Surprisingly I discovered that Chip Kelley and Bob Stoops will most definitely be coaching at Tennessee, Ole Miss, Arkansas and LSU next season.  Jon Gruden may join them at at least two of those.  As both Kelley and Stoops will also be at Auburn, I'm not sure exactly that's going to work. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Sharing the misery
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 11:49:27 PM »
Here's how it will work...not for Auburn.  There is a coach that a few years ago, stepped away from corching, citing skress and family reasons.  After a one year hiatus, he wound up at tOSU and the Buckeyes have been one of the top programs ever since.

Not too long ago, another highly successful corch, stepped away from the game, citing skress and family reasons.  He will come back to Florida and the entire SEC will look at their AD's and ask why the hell he didn't go get this guy. 

I predict Stoops will return to Florida.  If that happens, shit just got real.  Kirby will continue to recruit Saban style.  Tennessee will fire Butch and get Chip. Saban will retire and Auburn, under jay Jacobs, will become Ole Miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 01:08:32 AM »
Here's how it will work...not for Auburn.  There is a coach that a few years ago, stepped away from corching, citing skress and family reasons.  After a one year hiatus, he wound up at tOSU and the Buckeyes have been one of the top programs ever since.

Not too long ago, another highly successful corch, stepped away from the game, citing skress and family reasons.  He will come back to Florida and the entire SEC will look at their AD's and ask why the hell he didn't go get this guy. 

I predict Stoops will return to Florida.  If that happens, shit just got real.  Kirby will continue to recruit Saban style.  Tennessee will fire Butch and get Chip. Saban will retire and Auburn, under jay Jacobs, will become Ole Miss.

Ole guacamole! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 02:01:08 AM »
We'll hire chip Lindsey and drop to FCS level
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 09:39:24 AM »
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 09:44:22 AM »
We'll hire chip Lindsey and drop to FCS level
I don't know if we can compete at that level
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 10:35:08 AM »
I don't know if we can compete at that level

Dude.  Did you not just see us wear down the Mercy Bares?  We have a shot. Our coach is definitely FCS level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.