Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Congressman Shot

Token

Re: Congressman Shot
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »
Most people aren't well trained how to drive, some are yeah...but not most. You proved my point. Also, just because you take instructional classes still doesn't mean you're well trained. Good god, you make the dumbest statements sometimes.

I'll say this again for all the dumbasses on this board. Most people are not well trained on how to properly use their firearm. Just like with people that drive, some are well trained, but not most.

Prove it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2017, 05:40:50 PM »
Most people aren't well trained how to drive, some are yeah...but not most. You proved my point. Also, just because you take instructional classes still doesn't mean you're well trained. Good god, you make the dumbest statements sometimes.

I'll say this again for all the dumbasses on this board. Most people are not well trained on how to properly use their firearm. Just like with people that drive, some are well trained, but not most.
I'm not saying everyone with a license could win the Indy Cup, nor am I suggesting everyone with a firearm license could shoot a quarter off of a moving vehicle 200 yards away.

MOST people are well trained enough to not kill themselves or others accidentally by using either their cars or their guns.

And they sure as shit are capable enough to do more good than harm to protect themselves when a deranged lunatic is firing at them and others around them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2017, 05:45:41 PM »
I'm not saying everyone with a license could win the Indy Cup, nor am I suggesting everyone with a firearm license could shoot a quarter off of a moving vehicle 200 yards away.

MOST people are well trained enough to not kill themselves or others accidentally by using either their cars or their guns.

And they sure as shit are capable enough to do more good than harm to protect themselves when a deranged lunatic is firing at them and others around them.
So, you'd rather revert back to the Wild West where everyone is packing...there's a fine line between order and chaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2017, 05:46:06 PM »
So, you'd rather revert back to the Wild West where everyone is packing...there's a fine line between order and chaos.

Prove where most gun owners aren't trained.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2017, 05:50:18 PM »
Prove it.
You can look it up. Also, if you want visual proof, go drive around Blount or Walker County...you'll quickly realize that most drivers are not "well trained".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2017, 05:52:12 PM »
You can look it up. Also, if you want visual proof, go drive around Blount or Walker County...you'll quickly realize that most drivers are not "well trained".

That's what I thought.  Until you can bring some proof to the argument that "most gun owners aren't trained" find another position to take because that one is incorrect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2017, 05:57:14 PM »
That's what I thought.  Until you can bring some proof to the argument that "most gun owners aren't trained" find another position to take because that one is incorrect.

He told you to look it up.  Geez.  He just served your ass on a platter. 

Also, he's an experienced "well trained" driving monitor in 2 Alabama counties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2017, 05:59:16 PM »
Prove where most gun owners aren't trained.
When a child kills themselves every other day, due to the parents not knowing how to properly store their handgun, I chalk that up to most are not "well trained".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2017, 06:23:27 PM »
When a child kills themselves every other day, due to the parents not knowing how to properly store their handgun, I chalk that up to most are not "well trained".

So it's your opinion but not actually true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2017, 06:47:24 PM »
Kaos toys with chimp for his own amusement.

Token, Chizadsky and a few others attempt to reason with chimp, not realizing that its thought process rarely extends beyond "give banana"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

Token, Chizadsky and a few others attempt to reason with chimp, not realizing that its thought process rarely extends beyond "give banana"

There are a lot of good arguments on this forum.  I've actually changed my position on a few things based off very good arguments against what I believed. 

How prowler can come here daily and get dumber is beyond belief.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 07:47:59 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »
There are a lot of good arguments on this forum.  I've actually changed my position on a few things based off very good arguments against what I believed. 

How prowler can come her daily and get dumber is beyond belief.

Same. 

But I also come here to make fun of the chimp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2017, 08:01:09 PM »
Same. 

But I also come here to make fun of the chimp.

Primate shaming is not tolerated on this board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2017, 08:04:57 PM »
Racial shaming is THE ONLY THING not tolerated on this board.

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2017, 09:04:42 PM »

Most??

So people getting killed by guns outnumbers those not killed by them when used? Really??

Your wild Wild West analogy - even dumb by your standards. Apples, meet oranges.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2017, 09:06:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2017, 09:55:54 PM »
Most??

So people getting killed by guns outnumbers those not killed by them when used? Really??

Your wild Wild West analogy - even dumb by your standards. Apples, meet oranges.

Well they say an armed society is a polite society!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2017, 09:57:13 PM »

Posting in third person is not a good look, especially on you. Btw, my points have been proven time and again. Your points are merely opinion coming from Faux News or from your own diluted mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 10:00:18 PM »
Posting in third person is not a good look, especially on you. Btw, my points have been proven time and again. Your points are merely opinion coming from Faux News or from your own diluted mind.

In your mind maybe. Just like all libtards, you have convinced yourself of an alternate reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 10:21:44 PM »

In your mind maybe. Just like all libtards, you have convinced yourself of an alternate reality.
We are living in a alternate reality right now. Look at all of the clowns in the White House. Trump didn't know that being President would be hard and he hasn't done a fucking thing besides sign Executive Orders (which he rarely reads) and play golf all while managing to piss off nearly all of our allies. The movie Idiocracy is becoming a true story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions