Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Congressman Shot

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Congressman Shot
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 04:17:37 PM »
More gun control talks have already started.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »
Senator Rand Paul
✔@RandPaul

@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!

11:48 AM - 23 Jun 2016

Hmmm, I wonder if he has changed his mind after that tweet from less than a year ago.
Hey dipshit, zero people died BECAUSE a good guy with a gun was there to return fire.

How many more died when bombs and cars were used as weapons in multiple attacks in England this month?

This argument is always idiotic, but infinitely more so in this example.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 04:58:28 PM »
Hey dipshit, zero people died BECAUSE a good guy with a gun was there to return fire.

How many more died when bombs and cars were used as weapons in multiple attacks in England this month?

You're just trying to get me to Like your post. Not gonna happen. Nope. Not today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 05:06:04 PM »
More gun control talks have already started.

I thought you were dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 06:18:54 PM »

Hey shit for brains, no one is talking about England. All the bombs and cars don't change the fact that Sen. Rand Paul stated last year that the 2nd Amendment is for shooting at a tyrannical government.

James T. Hodgkinson committed a terrorist act, like I pointed out earlier.

And there are now more talks of gun control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 07:37:04 PM »
Hey shit for brains, no one is talking about England. All the bombs and cars don't change the fact that Sen. Rand Paul stated last year that the 2nd Amendment is for shooting at a tyrannical government.

Yeah. Shooting at a tyrannical govt means showing up to a ball field and mowing people down. That's exactly why the 2nd amendment exists. You are lower than snake shit.

Of course they are talking about gun control. YOU and your loony side use tragedies every year to push your totalitarian agenda.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2017, 09:29:16 PM »

Just a damn moment. Don't you start picking on my gay buddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2017, 10:52:32 PM »
Just a damn moment. Don't you start picking on my gay buddy.

You care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2017, 12:08:14 AM »

Only from the left. But nobody's listening to them any longer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2017, 10:14:20 AM »

Welllll....it was a LEO.  Capitol Police.  Not Joe Sixpack with his open carry sidearm JohnMclaining his way onto the scene to save the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2017, 10:21:49 AM »
Welllll....it was a LEO.  Capitol Police.  Not Joe Sixpack with his open carry sidearm JohnMclaining his way onto the scene to save the day.

But that has happened. Many times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2017, 10:25:03 AM »
You shut your dirty, whorish mouth about John McClain!  He was a POW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »
Just a fly in the ointment, Hans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2017, 10:58:50 AM »
But that has happened. Many times.

I'm not aware of any gun control argument (that is taken seriously, anyway) that advocates disarming law enforcement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2017, 11:00:20 AM »
I'm not aware of any gun control argument (that is taken seriously, anyway) that advocates disarming law enforcement.

WHIFF!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
So?

I say that seriously. So?

He was only there because Scalise, a high ranking member of Congress, was there.

If no "good guy with a gun", whether they have a badge or not, was present, we'd be looking at about 20 murdered GOP Congressmen and I don't think it'd be hyperbolic to say we might be on the brink of Civil War right now.

Would it be any different if Rand Paul was packin? It certainly wouldn't be worse than if no one were.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2017, 11:20:45 AM »
So?

I say that seriously. So?

He was only there because Scalise, a high ranking member of Congress, was there.

If no "good guy with a gun", whether they have a badge or not, was present, we'd be looking at about 20 murdered GOP Congressmen and I don't think it'd be hyperbolic to say we might be on the brink of Civil War right now.

Would it be any different if Rand Paul was packin? It certainly wouldn't be worse than if no one were.

Yes, it would be different.  LEO, and specifically Capitol Police, are trained in the use of their weapon as well as situational training.

Your average wannabe with a sidearm would just exacerbate the situation, likely causing more mayhem/casualty.

Also:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2017, 11:26:49 AM »
Yes, it would be different.  LEO, and specifically Capitol Police, are trained in the use of their weapon as well as situational training.

Your average wannabe with a sidearm would just exacerbate the situation, likely causing more mayhem/casualty.

Also:
Bullshit. This argument is bullshit.

We've found a rare line where I'm vociferously disagreeing with you.

Most people who own firearms are not fucking Barney Fife. Most people are well trained on how to use their weapon. The notion that if one or more of those senators had a firearm on them then they would have just started shooting aimlessly in 360 degrees, killing/injuring more people than the shooter intended to is not only supported by zero evidence, it is completely preposterous.

That it "would just exacerbate the situation, likely causing more mayhem/casualty" as opposed to the complete absence of any firearms from the "good guys" is a Prowleresque braindead idiotic thing to say, frankly.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:30:30 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2017, 11:36:36 AM »
Bullshit. This argument is bullshit.

We've found a rare line where I'm vociferously disagreeing with you.

Most people who own firearms are not fucking Barney Fife. Most people are well trained on how to use their weapon. The notion that if one or more of those senators had a firearm on them then they would have just started shooting aimlessly in 360 degrees, killing/injuring more people than the shooter intended to is not only supported by zero evidence, it is completely preposterous.

That it "would just exacerbate the situation, likely causing more mayhem/casualty" as opposed to the complete absence of any firearms from the "good guys" is a Prowleresque braindead idiotic thing to say, frankly.

So salty.

We'll agree to disagree on this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2017, 11:50:51 AM »
If someone, police officer or not, is immediately firing back at him, he's certainly not going to get off 50-100 shots as has been reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions