Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No hyperbole POV

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
No hyperbole POV
« on: June 17, 2017, 11:45:03 PM »
Here's my non-partisan, no hyperbole view of where we stand today.

1) Trump has made some mistakes.  But he is not corrupt in they way we currently understand corruption. His business experience and personal hubris -- on top of the stunning wave of working man support he was received -- led him to believe he could bull in a China shop his way through Washington. He underestimated the way career politicians (of both camps) would react.  He expected the country to unite behind him and quickly do what he wanted on behalf of the people who elected him. He's treated the office as he would a CEO position and worked to make deals.  His lack of political experience has led him to do things which give his detrators ammo.  But he's not doing any of those things out of some nefarious scheme to fill his pockets or give him power.  That was Obama. That was Clinton.  Both truly and deeply corrupt. Trump just isn't. He just doesn't have the political polish and stumbles on the way.

2) the left honestly believes that if it pitches a big enough fit it can somehow reverse 2016. He will go away. So they attack like thousands of swarming ants.  Comey is part of that.  Establishment.  It is a witch hunt. They are doing to Trump what the NCAA, FBI, IRS and legions of bama backers did to Auburn in 2010.  It will amount to the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: No hyperbole POV
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »
Well, he reversed his position on deporting "dreamer" illegals. Not a fan if that. Also not loving the milk-toast response he had to that wack job lefty who shot up the damned charity baseball game practice. I'd prefer he stop giving any fuchs what Radical Madcow or Stephen mommy partbeer says about him n late night shit ratings television. Also, when can we get to turning Raca into a parking lot?

But he's still light years ahead of the assault Herliry Clinton would be waging against free speech and the right to bear arms. Or the "free shit for everybody" (that hard working people will need 80 hours a week to pay for) Old Man Bernie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: No hyperbole POV
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 12:05:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions