Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Comey "bombshells"

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Comey "bombshells"
« on: June 07, 2017, 03:26:45 PM »
Ok.  I read his written statements.  Fuck all.  THIS is what has had the MSM farting ink for months?

Oh my GAWD!! They done caught Trump behaving like a business owner. 

He done tole Comey he needed LOYALTY!  Find me a CEO who hasn't had a similar conversation with a problem employee.  Just one.  I've had that conversation with a guy who was talking shit out in public.  If he's going to stay on, I need his loyalty to the company. 

ERRh ma GAAAWD!!  He axed Comey if there was some way he could "let it go" in regard to Flynn.  Holy HAILSSS.  Find me somebody, anybody who hasn't asked somebody in power that same question.  Fuck a mighty when I got pulled over for speeding the other night (before I decided I was going to try to get arrested) I asked the cop if there wasn't something we could do to work it out.  I wasn't trying to bribe him.  When my daughter got in trouble with her teacher I went to the school to see if there wasn't something we could do about it.  When the state started giving me shit about who I hired to clean my building because she never reported the income even though I 1099'd her, I went up the chain trying to figure out a way to mitigate the damage to her.  That's what businessmen do.  Make deals. 

AARRRFAAHAFFFGGG.  Trump CALLED Comey and axed him what could be done to "lift the cloud..."  Oh NOOEESSS!!!  Bombshelll.... Fuck you.  What businessman, what CEO when being unfairly targeted isn't going to ask that question?  Businessmen make deals.  That's what they do.  It's 100% within Trump's personality and background to call the guy and ask him if there's anything we can do to make this go away.  Meaning a statement that there's nothing to it, a quick end to the bullshit 'investigation.'  Whatever.  That's how business is done.  I've done it.  I'll do it tomorrow if the situation arises. I've been sued over firing practices.  I called the complaintant's lawyer and asked what it would take to make it go away.  I asked what the angle was. 

There's no "collusion."  There's no "pressure."  There's no "obstruction."   There's only a businessman trying to get his job done and minimize damage/distractions. 

There's no there there.

I wish to FUCK the media had probed Obama or Clinton like they are pursuing this pile of nonsense. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: The Comey "bombshells"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 07:07:21 PM »
I'm guessing you don't understand that the FBI doesn't answer to the President. But, carry on, this might be entertaining.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »
I'm guessing you don't understand that the FBI doesn't answer to the President. But, carry on, this might be entertaining.

I'm guessing you don't understand the President just fired the head of the FBI.  So...who answers to who?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 08:06:07 PM »
I'm guessing you don't understand the President just fired the head of the FBI.  So...who answers to who?
You finally had a somewhat mildly mediocre funny. Congrats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 08:55:17 PM »

I'm guessing you don't understand shit at all. 

Whether the FBI director answers to the president or not is utterly irrelevant. 

Trump acting as a business man would, checking to see if there was any way to keep the bullshit accusations from damaging the reputation of a guy he knows and from being a hindrance to the effective execution of the job to which he was fairly elected? 

No big deal. No matter how much the democrats cry or how many CNN anchors piss their depends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 12:19:33 AM »

I'm shocked you mustered a response that provided a sentence longer than 5 words. As a bonus to all of us you typed a second sentence, well sort of.

Besides not having anything substantial , it would be foolish of Comey to throw Trump under the bus...in doing so Comey would be equally a criminal.

Trump made a decisive hire for the next FBI director.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:22:34 AM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 09:22:47 AM »
Fuck a mighty when I got pulled over for speeding the other night (before I decided I was going to try to get arrested) I asked the cop if there wasn't something we could do to work it out.  I wasn't trying to bribe him. 
Please elaborate. If you weren't trying to bribe, what exactly were you offering the officer by asking "if he's sure there isn't anything we could do to work it out". Did you ask really breathy and coyly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 09:24:11 AM »
I'm guessing you don't understand shit at all. 

Whether the FBI director answers to the president or not is utterly irrelevant. 

Trump acting as a business man would, checking to see if there was any way to keep the bullshit accusations from damaging the reputation of a guy he knows and from being a hindrance to the effective execution of the job to which he was fairly elected? 

No big deal. No matter how much the democrats cry or how many CNN anchors piss their depends.
Again. The FBI doesn't answer to the President. Also, I don't want Trump to run my Country like one of his businesses and neither should anyone else, if they had half a brain. There's another reason why Trump asked the FBI to stop looking into Flynn and it has to do with who knew what, when.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 09:30:05 AM »
Three years ago.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 09:56:28 AM »
Please elaborate. If you weren't trying to bribe, what exactly were you offering the officer by asking "if he's sure there isn't anything we could do to work it out". Did you ask really breathy and coyly?

I actually tried to get arrested.  But I have in the past asked for leniency, told the cop I was going to get my kid, had something on my mind, blah blah blah trying to get out of a ticket. 

And by the way? 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK Mark Warner.  What a fucking partisan asshole.  What a fucking moron. I wish somebody would stand up and stick a dirty sock in his mouth.  Why the fuck is he allowed to fling accusations and interpretations?  Fuck that piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 09:59:02 AM »
Again. The FBI doesn't answer to the President. Also, I don't want Trump to run my Country like one of his businesses and neither should anyone else, if they had half a brain. There's another reason why Trump asked the FBI to stop looking into Flynn and it has to do with who knew what, when.

WRONG, bitch. 

That's why he was elected.  Run the country like a business. Make. America. Great. Again. 

And he would if you fuckhole crybabies would sit your entitled asses down and shut the fuck up. We can start with Mark Warner.  I'd love to have photos of him fucking an endangered spotted owl or something.  I'd like to see him buried politically and ruined as a human.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 10:18:36 AM »
James Comey is a liar. 

I know the signs.  He's exhibiting all of them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2017, 10:21:35 AM »
You, of all people, should know exactly what he was doing. He was hitting on him. You know, offering to service the account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 12:28:54 PM »
Comey not only a liar but a blatantly partisan, self important, fruity asshole.

His personal speculations and obvious butthurt made him look like a chimp.  I'd have fired his pompous ass too.

Also? Mark Warner is the biggest asshole I've seen in quite a while.  He's a disgrace to this country.  Fuck him.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:34:01 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 02:50:37 PM »
Comey, in his high-profile appearance before the committee, accused the administration of defaming him and said comments made about his competency “were lies, plain and simple.”

Right. Because there's never a better judge if one's competency than his own self.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 03:13:55 PM »
Right. Because there's never a better judge if one's competency than his own self.

:facepalm:

I'm special and gosh darn it, people like me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 04:39:41 PM »
Kaos's Prowleresque frothing rage aside...

Comey's testimony was anticipated to prove there was obstruction of justice into an FBI investigation. It did that. Just not from who Democrats had hoped.

He said that Lynch demanded he call Hillary's investigation a "matter" rather than an "investigation", and he complied because it wasn't "a hill worth dying on".

He also said most of the media's stories about Russia are "dead wrong".

He also testified that Trump was not under investigation at the time that he "pressured" him to "lift the cloud" of the Russia investigations, but that he "did not ask him to drop the investigation" and "never sought to impede" the probe.

Also that Comey leaked his conversation to Lynch to the New York Times.

Trump is coming out smelling like a rose, relative to his adversaries.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 04:45:44 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 05:17:53 PM »

Comey's testimony was anticipated to prove there was obstruction of justice into an FBI investigation. It did that. Just not from who Democrats had hoped.

He said that Lynch demanded he call Hillary's investigation a "matter" rather than an "investigation", and he complied because it wasn't "a hill worth dying on".

He also testified that Trump was not under investigation at the time that he "pressured" him to "lift the cloud" of the Russia investigations, but that he "did not ask him to drop the investigation" and "never sought to impede" the probe.

perhaps this too...but wasn't it his "memos"with conversations with Trump leaked via a close associate? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 05:56:12 PM »

Well said.  And what's even more ironic, is that there won't be a peep about it from most of the media.  There won't be any sort of investigation.  Because there is a double standard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 06:09:20 PM »

Zero rage.

But you know how this is being spun.  Fine upstanding FBI leader thinks evil Trump is a liar!  He was fired for investigating him!

I've already seen the headlines saying he made the concrete case that Trump obstructed justice. 

I think mark warner is an assclown.  He asked no real questions. He testified himself and then asked for agreement. That was bullshit.

I found Comey to be a butthurt prima donna.  His "notes" are no more valid than poo flung by a monkey. Can't be verified.  Worthless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions